gym is honestly full of braindead failures

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
It is a cauldron of failures, the same we all end up here, they all end up there

the whole thing is just too much, sacks of water wearing gymshark, their facial expressions on the final reps, the environmental arrogance 'mcgreger' walk after they 1RM their bench press to substitute genetic arrogance, the protein shakers, the hamster wheels, the brand new sneakers, the hair follicals, buzzcuts, the wraps, chalk, grunting, seflies, creepshots, wireless headphones listening to motivation speeches, watching utube influencers tell them what to eat

ye some male models use, but its literally their job to use it

you gotta laugh, ive lost it many times when i used to go to the gym to the point where people have asked me whats funny like its not obvious

the most braindead way you could imagine to spend your time, the fact you have to pay to use it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gonion wanter, Deleted member 13787, GetShrekt and 11 others
C9DCF59B E697 4EFF BD3F AC83B054B34B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and TsarTsar444
s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4464 and TsarTsar444
Ye gym culture is full of fggts
"im alpha bro"
I need to go for my career if i didnt have to i wouldnt

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 5969
Zephir · From Canada
Joined Mar 25, 2020
Posts5,350Reputation6,698Points69
Ye no fatasses in military i need to be strong
Im gonna be 50ft up on hydro poles carrying heavy stuff i need to be top tier physical strength

• +1
this copy pasta never gets old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 4464, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
i agree so much
the gyms are full of balding ugly boomers, scrawny nerds that quit after 3 months, attention seeking thots, powershitters and sometimes even the chad
pure cancer

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 5522
Working out 3 times a week is a bare minimum for proper physical health and development, on top of a good diet.

Ofcourse people are welcome to do something else for physical development, usually more social acitivities. But its a fact that the gym is the most time efficient if you dont want to exercise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Gyms are for mentally ill faggots who ruin their joints with shitty compounds and most of them just get fat. Calisthenics is far superior in every way.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Gyms are for mentally ill faggots who ruin their joints with shitty compounds and most of them just get fat. Calisthenics is far superior in every way.
I agree, but the body standards for men are so insanely inflated, that if you dont fucking stuff yourself with food 24/7 and workout with heavy weights every day, then women wont even think you lift. And to be considered "big" you NEED roids...

I agree, but the body standards for men are so insanely inflated, that if you dont fucking stuff yourself with food 24/7 and workout with heavy weights every day, then women wont even think you lift. And to be considered "big" you NEED roids...
giga cope calisthenics is more than enough to keep low bf and and have some muscle on you, weightlifting impresses more other gymbros than girs