gym is honestly full of braindead failures

D

Deleted member 23239

Kraken
it is a cauldron of failures, the same we all end up here, they all end up there

the whole thing is just too much, sacks of water wearing gymshark, their facial expressions on the final reps, the environmental arrogance 'mcgreger' walk after they 1RM their bench press to substitute genetic arrogance, the protein shakers, the hamster wheels, the brand new sneakers, the hair follicals, buzzcuts, the wraps, chalk, grunting, seflies, creepshots, wireless headphones listening to motivation speeches, watching utube influencers tell them what to eat

ye some male models use, but its literally their job to use it

you gotta laugh, ive lost it many times when i used to go to the gym to the point where people have asked me whats funny like its not obvious

the most braindead way you could imagine to spend your time, the fact you have to pay to use it

• +1
Reactions: phookmumb and Deleted member 19174
JFL at the faggots using machines as if that’s a good way to get in shape

it is what it is

My plan in the gym is get in, get your workout, and get out. I hate the environment, I hate the people.

A lot of people try to shake hands or the ''hey bro'' but I just ignore them because it's truly pointless. Like legit one time you ignore and they get the message.

I really hate the environment of the gym. Even when it's empty all the machines and just the bad design of 99% of gyms to my taste at least.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Also so many baldcels I feel like I get eye raped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
JFL at the faggots using machines as if that’s a good way to get in shape
midwit comment. It's like that meme where the lowest and highest IQ kind of agree by definition. I hate the tryhard retards that wouldn't touch machines just because they read online that it's for pussies man! the big guys always utilize them or wouldn't condemn.

It's kind of water to many gymcels but try not to speak nonsense. You can build a mogger physique using machines alone, just not optimal or just..why.

midwit comment. It's like that meme where the lowest and highest IQ kind of agree by definition. I hate the tryhard retards that wouldn't touch machines just because they read online that it's for pussies man! the big guys always utilize them or wouldn't condemn.

It's kind of water to many gymcels but try not to speak nonsense. You can build a mogger physique using machines alone, just not optimal or just..why.
you can build a mogger physique with Bodyweight exercises alone than wasting your time and money with machines like a retard

you can build a mogger physique with Bodyweight exercises alone than wasting your time and money with machines like a retard
They're fine.