Gym is not cope !

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

3:42

prime JB's instant reaction give's off "fuck me" vibes and their virgin tight pussies go wet for the gymmaxxed physique.

It seem's ratio's and being lean is more important then raw actual size for attracting girl's

specifically shoulders are the largest muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Skywalker, HeightPilledum and 8 others
Do you go to the gym ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Detective, Skywalker and 2 others
Do you go to the gym ?
i went once at school 2 days ago and gained 1-2lb of muscle (no joke the physiological difference was so obvious and prominent)

i thought it was leftover pump but it stayed there for days including today

if u want to see it then ill show later cuz im jerking off rn

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Skywalker, cmybk and 21 others
I remember that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, MakinMogReturns, RichardSpencel and 2 others
i went once at school 2 days ago and gained 1-2lb of muscle (no joke the physiological difference was so obvious and prominent)

What a way to answer the question jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29690, Deleted member 28904, Mouthbreath and 8 others
What a way to answer the question jfl
cant wait to get a membership in december... if i respond that well in one day then it means i have good genes overall for bodybuilding

you could've just said no

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
you could've just said no
lol

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
its his face you fucking cunt

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
its his face you fucking cunt

True he is lean asf in this pic. There was a moment in one of his omegle vids where he touched his chilsed asf jaw and the girl full on blushed and giggled and covered her mouth

True he is lean asf in this pic. There was a moment in one of his omegle vids where he touched his chilsed asf jaw and the girl full on blushed and giggled and covered her mouth
yeah this is what i mean, it's just face

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Bonesbonesbonesbone

prime JB's instant reaction give's off "fuck me" vibes and their virgin tight pussies go wet for the gymmaxxed physique.

It seem's ratio's and being lean is more important then raw actual size for attracting girl's

Once again, depends on your genetics. If you have average muscle building genetics then gymcelling is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Gym is for Chad and Chadlite only. Everyone else is just a coping, insecure gymcel

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RichardSpencel and disillusioned
Gym is for Chad and Chadlite only. Everyone else is just a coping, insecure gymcel
Cope tbh, being gymmaxxed or not can make the difference between getting no bitches at all Vs being thirsted by 3/10s :feelskek: It’s not much but it’s a pretty sizeable difference none the less

Cope, he has size. he sizemog most gymcels i dont even talk about his face and height. Its not just physique

• Woah
Reactions: Interested
Cope, he has size. he sizemog most gymcels i dont even talk about his face and height. Its not just physique
View attachment 2242647
The fact OP uses this dude (an obvious chatlite with a massive frame+height) as an example of how gym makes a difference is laughable.

Also, this all becomes irrelevant once you're 27+ years old. You have a VERY narrow window of opportunity for gymaxxing between the ages of 16-22 and if you miss it none of this even matters at all.

Also, steroids. That dude is 100% on.

Also, this all becomes irrelevant once you're 27+ years old. You have a VERY narrow window of opportunity for gymaxxing between the ages of 16-22 and if you miss it none of this even matters at all.
What incel laboratory came up with this conclusion?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vonPsl, AppealMaxxing, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
I agree with the general sentiment of your post but this is just factually false, muscle mass/strength peaks in a man's mid 30s.
That's when we are most fertile and can put on the most muscle mass.
Not to mention that for health benefits, an active lifestyle is a lot more important for people above age 40 than below age 40 - in the sense that if you're below 40 and don't exercise, your health won't suffer nearly as much as it would if you were older.

The actual issue is that for attractiveness, muscle mass is secondary to frame, and generic body shape is more important than sheer muscularity.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
I agree with the general sentiment of your post but this is just factually false, muscle mass/strength peaks in a man's mid 30s.
That's when we are most fertile and can put on the most muscle mass.
Not to mention that for health benefits, an active lifestyle is a lot more important for people above age 40 than below age 40 - in the sense that if you're below 40 and don't exercise, your health won't suffer nearly as much as it would if you were older.

The actual issue is that for attractiveness, muscle mass is secondary to frame, and generic body shape is more important than sheer muscularity.
Such High IQ statement. Also doe’s face last long or no ? And whats more important to keeping a masculine Face or prettyboy face when u get older ?

That guy is ALREADY aging like dogshit.

Such High IQ statement. Also doe’s face last long or no ? And whats more important to keeping a masculine Face or prettyboy face when u get older ?
As with all things related to aging it all comes down to your genetics and your lifestyle.
Generally I'd say masculine faces age better on average, but that's simply because masculine faces are not as concerned with hair and skin and you can cover some signs of aging with a beard.
However, two things are to be considered here, too:
  • Aging better doesn't mean aging well. There are plenty of men with masculine faces that age terribly (whether it's due to poor genetics, poor lifestyle or both is unclear) so while it's harder for a prettyboy to maintain facial attractiveness as he ages, this by no means entails that masculine faces are aging-proof.
    • Another aspect that's underrated in relation to perceived age and masculine faces is facial hair. Although facial hair definitely increases your perceived age (it's not uncommon for a man in his 20s to be perceived as a man in his 30s with a full beard) it also kind of "freezes" your perceived age in the 30s-40s. Obviously a very long beard will make people think you're quite old/mature, but a stylish beard can effortlessly cover some signs of aging with ease (all forms of wrinkles around your mouth, most of those around your nose, and skin sagging/lack of definition in your jawline).
  • Some prettyboys do age well. They just need to be more attentive to skin youthfulness indicators, but there are examples of men who manage to maintain prettyboy appeal well into their 40s, such as Chuando Tan or Jared Leto. Obviously it will all come crashing down sooner or later, but in certain (admittedly rare) cases you can remain quite youthful looking as a man a lot later than one would expect.
    • Such surprise derives from the fact that most men take 0 care of their skin and do nothing to delay aging, AND the fact that men's skin is thicker than women's and less prone to wrinkles. Obviously men face a different set of challenges related to aging (first and foremost male pattern baldness) but in matters of skin quality they're biologically more well-equipped than women, whose thinner and more fragile skin tends to wrinkle quicker. Although, truth be told, makeup is a powerful tool in that regard.

Nice to see SNEAKO made an account.

As with all things related to aging it all comes down to your genetics and your lifestyle.
Generally I'd say masculine faces age better on average, but that's simply because masculine faces are not as concerned with hair and skin and you can cover some signs of aging with a beard.
However, two things are to be considered here, too:
  • Aging better doesn't mean aging well. There are plenty of men with masculine faces that age terribly (whether it's due to poor genetics, poor lifestyle or both is unclear) so while it's harder for a prettyboy to maintain facial attractiveness as he ages, this by no means entails that masculine faces are aging-proof.
    • Another aspect that's underrated in relation to perceived age and masculine faces is facial hair. Although facial hair definitely increases your perceived age (it's not uncommon for a man in his 20s to be perceived as a man in his 30s with a full beard) it also kind of "freezes" your perceived age in the 30s-40s. Obviously a very long beard will make people think you're quite old/mature, but a stylish beard can effortlessly cover some signs of aging with ease (all forms of wrinkles around your mouth, most of those around your nose, and skin sagging/lack of definition in your jawline).
  • Some prettyboys do age well. They just need to be more attentive to skin youthfulness indicators, but there are examples of men who manage to maintain prettyboy appeal well into their 40s, such as Chuando Tan or Jared Leto. Obviously it will all come crashing down sooner or later, but in certain (admittedly rare) cases you can remain quite youthful looking as a man a lot later than one would expect.
    • Such surprise derives from the fact that most men take 0 care of their skin and do nothing to delay aging, AND the fact that men's skin is thicker than women's and less prone to wrinkles. Obviously men face a different set of challenges related to aging (first and foremost male pattern baldness) but in matters of skin quality they're biologically more well-equipped than women, whose thinner and more fragile skin tends to wrinkle quicker. Although, truth be told, makeup is a powerful tool in that regard.
How important is body/physique in being attractive to foid’s ?

Keep grinding in that gym bro. One day you might look like the guy on the left

Attachments

• aQord72_700b.jpg
    aQord72_700b.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Keep grinding in that gym bro. One day you might look like the guy on the left
Peak sexual dimorphism on the left individually tbh.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Depends, on factors like: height, frame, age, maybe even face, the reason or goal of doing it, etc....

In general though.
Low bf% Gymmaxxed body > skinny body > skinny fat body > fat body.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
The fact OP uses this dude (an obvious chatlite with a massive frame+height) as an example of how gym makes a difference is laughable.

Also, steroids. That dude is 100% on.
What does this even mean? What factor does age play in any of this?

cant wait to get a membership in december... if i respond that well in one day then it means i have good genes overall for bodybuilding
December?? You could build an incredible astethic body WITHIN december if you start working out now

High tier normie is more than enough for working out making you more attractive to girls

Funniest post oat holy

Depends, on factors like: height, frame, age, maybe even face, the reason or goal of doing it, etc....

In general though.
We're you skinny before you started lifting?

Do you go to the gym ?
Gym is cope. Women hate roidcels. Women like skinny prettyboys. They are not roided with High T

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

In general though.
When you say low bf gymmaxxed body do u just mean a body that has recomped to a low bf with muscle mass replacing the fat you loss ?

Gym is 100% cope, if you don't have a good face that is.
A Chad wouldn't even need to take his shirt off

• JFL
Gym is 100% cope, if you don't have a good face that is.
A Chad wouldn't even need to take his shirt off
id still gymmaxx to leanmaxx and see if i had the potential or not

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
When you say low bf gymmaxxed body do u just mean a body that has recomped to a low bf with muscle mass replacing the fat you loss ?
I dunno wtf this means, you say.
If fat, juat reduce fat slowly steadily to 12% bodyfat, due to a deficit in callories. Obviously i recommends training, both strength and cardio. Adding muscle mass and endurance stamina moggs.

12 14 Body Fat  A Visual Guide To Body fat Percentage v2 1024x1024

id still gymmaxx to leanmaxx and see if i had the potential or not
In order to leanmaxx you'd just need to have a good diet, but tbh I see where you're coming from.
It's to burn off calories

I dunno wtf this means, you say.
If fat, juat reduce fat slowly steadily to 12% bodyfat, due to a deficit in callories. Obviously i recommends training, both strength and cardio. Adding muscle mass and endurance stamina moggs.

View attachment 2261214
So just train PPL 2x a week, do cardio after the workout and be on a slight caloric deficiet ?

i heard the first year of natural lifting you will be able to gain muscle while losing fat due to this new stimilus adaptation to the body

In order to leanmaxx you'd just need to have a good diet, but tbh I see where you're coming from.
It's to burn off calories
Tbh dude i noticed its all the guys that keep complimenting my body and saying "good genetics bro" after i tell them i havent gymmaxxed yet and not one single subhuman girl has even glanced at my phyique.

its always the maesethetic niggas that pull all the girls who have a more lean athletic body type from gymmaxxing + basketball

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and HeightPilledum
So just train PPL 2x a week, do cardio after the workout and be on a slight caloric deficiet ?
Yeah. But make it at least going 3x per week to da gym. Than you hit da muscle, at least 1 time per week.
i heard the first year of natural lifting you will be able to gain muscle while losing fat due to this new stimilus adaptation to the body
I lost fat and gained muscle simultaneously.
And i am 100 years old. So than a young person deffenately can

• JFL
Tbh dude i noticed its all the guys that keep complimenting my body and saying "good genetics bro" after i tell them i havent gymmaxxed yet and not one single subhuman girl has even glanced at my phyique.

its always the maesethetic niggas that pull all the girls who have a more lean athletic body type from gymmaxxing + basketball
man you are very skinny and you're asian no offense but you're most likely an ecto (like me btw lol) and therefore dont have that much muscle building potential but do have leanmaxxing potential and so i wouldnt even consider anyone sub mesomorphic as having good genetics

i can lose 10-20 lbs easily by just fasting and eating low cal but putting quality weight is hard

i can lose 10-20 lbs easily
As is being said by alot of to fat men.
I could be low bf%, but they never are or become so.

Permabulking 4 life.

36d5f07d7fbd1b816b9b811c815e2b32

man you are very skinny and you're asian no offense but you're most likely an ecto (like me btw lol) and therefore dont have that much muscle building potential but do have leanmaxxing potential and so i wouldnt even consider anyone sub mesomorphic as having good genetics

i can lose 10-20 lbs easily by just fasting and eating low cal but putting quality weight is hard
how tf am i remotely skinny ??? i legit am more buff than most ppl of all races naturally IRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back