Gym is officially cope

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
Female colleague of mine called me effeminate for wearing fitted dress shirts to work that highlight my v-tapered physique. It’s official guys, muscles and gymcelling is 100% male gaze. I thought it was a myth but that remark confirmed everything for me.

Dad bod or rope in 2024

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 8 others
Female colleague of mine called me effeminate for wearing fitted dress shirts to work that highlight my v-tapered physique. It’s official guys, muscles and gymcelling is 100% male gaze. I thought it was a myth but that remark confirmed everything for me.

Dad bod or rope in 2024
this is ideal for jb's going forward

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 5 others
always has been cope

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
she's jealous because she can't get you

• +1
Reactions: mulattocel
its cope after you get to the point where you're considered 'toned'

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, Chadeep, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
Crazy how stupid you are

typical psl autism

"1 girl said ..."

"so...."

retarded dumb fuck

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, researcher888 and 3 others
why didnt ask her. "why are you looking at me and caring about what i wear"

my god OP a real incel faggot he dont even understand when he has a shot wiz a girl. ya a clown

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Timmy
why didnt ask her. "why are you looking at me and caring about what i wear"

my god OP a real incel faggot he dont even understand when he has a shot wiz a girl. ya a clown
Too autistic for witty rebuttal on the fly irl like that

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PARISIEN

Dad bod or rope in 2024
I have been called gay by females several times. Over?

At my workplace are gymbros. They constantly only talk about the gym: food, diet, looks and gains. Worse than females, gymculture has gone to far

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, Mewton and 1 other person
At my workplace are gymbros. They constantly only talk about the gym: food, diet, looks and gains. Worse than females, gymculture has gone to far
Discussing gymcelling outside of the gym is pretty autistic. That’s why I cringe anytime someone asks me about my routine or diet. Apparently you can’t even make it obvious you have muscle too

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and hiwasuwor
It's cringe because of the clothing, wear normal fitted clothes if you have wide shoulders it will still be noticeable

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Gym is cope but dad bod’s cope too, lean surfer builds mog

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Costcosuperstore, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 2 others
UPDATE: the same girl just said I look like I wear very tight underwear too. Is she trying to say my meat is small?? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back