Gym is the best cope ever

Kavkaz777

Kavkaz777

Iron
Nothing better than the feeling of filling out a shirt that was big on you before

10/10 Cope plus halo kinda increases your smv a bit (depends on frame and height and face)

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aber, STUPIDREFEREES, SoundnVision and 1 other person
gym aint cope its great everybody should lift at least a little bit. the skinnyfat build is horrid

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, aber and STUPIDREFEREES
Nothing better than the feeling of filling out a shirt that was big on you before

10/10 Cope plus halo kinda increases your smv a bit (depends on frame and height and face)

That feeling is called endorphins and higher testosterone. The T-shirt is just what's visual.

It's also not a cope. You dunning krueger retard. We evolved as men to hunt food down to survive, to build shelter with our arms and legs. It's our mechanism to workout. Gym is far from a cope. It's a replacement for an existence we no-longer have due to other conveniences. Absolute Zoomer faggot with no concept of his existence.

• +1
Reactions: healer, Efendja, T50 Mogger and 2 others
That feeling is called endorphins and higher testosterone. The T-shirt is just what's visual.

It's also not a cope. You dunning krueger retard. We evolved as men to hunt food down to survive, to build shelter with our arms and legs. It's our mechanism to workout. Gym is far from a cope. It's a replacement for an existence we no-longer have due to other conveniences. Absolute Zoomer faggot with no concept of his existence.
Dnr + kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Thinks he’s some philosopher 😂 get a publisher good lord

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss

Gym is essential for mental fortitude I've been skipping heavy

Leg Day today

But for smv I really gotta emphasize the forearms, most of your visible body, and it is a "sexual body part" when maxxed out as women imagine you fingerbanging them with ur veiny arms

I never stopped hitting hands :lul:

Gym is essential for mental fortitude I've been skipping heavy

Leg Day today

But for smv I really gotta emphasize the forearms, most of your visible body, and it is a "sexual body part" when maxxed out as women imagine you fingerbanging them with ur veiny arms

I never stopped hitting hands :lul:
facts

Thinks he’s some philosopher 😂 get a publisher good lord

You're a dumb degenerate faggot get off the forum. You spam it with bs nobody cares about.

Facts facts facts facts facts

I'm an npc zoomer. Facts facts facts facts, bet bet bet bet bet

Brain-dead Zombies.
You think you’re some high iq intellectual nigger you don’t know shit

Just cause I use normie vocabulary doesn’t mean shit

This is true, but it’s seen as a cope because people rely on it far too much, if David laid was framelet and anorexic his SMV would plummet, even still he’s chad tho. But his physique helps.

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
You think you’re some high iq intellectual nigger you don’t know shit

Just cause I use normie vocabulary doesn’t mean shit

You don't use normie vocab you are just a prick that spams the lookmax section with vacuous bro-science bullcrap.

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
You don't use normie vocab you are just a prick that spams the lookmax section with vacuous bro-science bullcrap.
I used the looksmax section probably 5 times in total lol