GYM is the REAL ASCENSION

LOST

LOST

Gold
If you are average looking or at least above 3 PSL face and go to the gym to be muscular and lean you can be TOP TIER SLAYER

Face look way different with a good neck and traps.
Boys will respect you like nothing before, none will fuck with you
In PUBS girls will notice you way easier and will have better chances to feel attracted to you
You will look masculine and dominant, and that is really important

I have experienced this, and some of my friends as well.
Before gym...fat or skinny incels, sex was something hard to get.
After 3-4 years of gym...girls stare at you, they come to talk to you, if you talk to them they respect you...sex is easy as fuck (Tinder and other online sites are the easiest way to bang)

If on top of that you are 6 foot or more (*ideally around 6foot 2) your life is gonna be funny.
If you are shorter than that and u dont gymaxx you are just STUPID, for you this is COMPULSORY.

GYM IS THE WAY TO GO, give it a try and thanks me later

“Face is everything blabla, muscles wont help a 3PSL face blabla...”

IF YOU WANNA SEE HOW I LOOK ASK IT FOR DM, I wont post IMAGES HERE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, 5.5psl, 6’1Chink and 12 others
Low bf is the way to go. Being facially at least 4 psl and above 6ft will work only when gymmaxxed. Or else, gymcel confirmed.

• +1
Reactions: FutureAestheticMale, Patriot, Ethnicope and 2 others
Just squint bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Major cope.

Looks like you have never heard of a 'gymcel'?

Typical shitty comment
Is not just going to the gym ti look skinny but lean, that sadly is what most retards do, is about looking jacked, and you can be sure it works

Typical shitty comment
Is not just going to the gym ti look skinny but lean, that sadly is what most retards do, is about looking jacked, and you can be sure it works
Sorry man, I didn't read all of it before replying.
I edited my comment read again please.

-public service announcement-

when you write down shit like this at least have some pictures of your own to back up your arguments

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Sorry man, I didn't read all of it before replying.
I edited my comment read again please.
Done
Low bf is the way to go. Being facially at least 4 psl and above 6ft will work only when gymmaxxed. Or else, gymcel confirmed.

For me 3PSL and kinda tall is enough
However if you are short as shit and you look skinny its totally over 4 you, so please go to the gym if short if you wanna have any chance
-public service announcement-

when you write down shit like this at least have some pictures of your own to back up your arguments

Wanna be anon
If you want me to send you my current shape after bulking just DM ME

@Dogs @SirGey @Enigmatic93

any thoughts?

Body halo is what makes low tier normies into normies, normies into high tier normies, high tier normies into chadlites, etc.

body halo is indeed how you ascend to the next level.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Patriot, Kade and 3 others
to be honest, I know this is going to sound crazy but you cant build muscle naturally if you have average/below average genetics. Only the dudes with good genetics can put a good amount of muscle naturally.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Keep coping

Agreed, but you need thick ass neck + traps for it to work.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and LOST
to be honest, I know this is going to sound crazy but you cant build muscle naturally if you have average/below average genetics. Only the dudes with good genetics can put a good amount of muscle naturally.

if you have below average genetics and your bones are shit, your T lvlsare shit, you have a shit ton of estrogen and prolactin... maybe not
If you are average you can do it easily

Even below average can but it will take them more time
And BTW we are looksmaxers, if you suck at gens, spend some money in steroids and GH or if you wanna gi “safer” SARMS
Aesthetics over everything dude
Keep coping
Keep crying

• +1
Reactions: Kade
Body halo is what makes low tier normies into normies, normies into high tier normies, high tier normies into chadlites, etc.

body halo is indeed how you ascend to the next level.
And if ur a 6ft 6 gigachad?

True af but copers will say elsewise. The best thing is being respected by other men.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, SixFootManlet and LOST
Agreed, but you need thick ass neck + traps for it to work.
Big shoulders

i such a rotter man

even tho my finger is fucked

imma say screw it

and go gym anyways

i already have boulder shoulder genetics

i Look like that in a shirt
double jump
Low tier normie to high tier normie
High tier normie to chad
I mean Tyler maher

he is 6ft6 gigachad face

not gymmaxed tho

on a some muscle

yeh can confirm wen tfrom being invisible to being notied a lot more. Im psl 4 or 4.25 max

• +1
Reactions: LOST
Finally a good thread. I am going to eat clen and tren hard after reading it.

• +1
Finally a good thread. I am going to eat clen and tren hard after reading it.

lets DBOLish our barriers and TEST our limits
ANAVAR give up brothaa

• Love it
Reactions: XXX22
Everyone wants width, but give up after 2 weeks of gymeceling

If you are average looking or at least above 3 PSL face and go to the gym to be muscular and lean you can be TOP TIER SLAYER

Face look way different with a good neck and traps.
Boys will respect you like nothing before, none will fuck with you
In PUBS girls will notice you way easier and will have better chances to feel attracted to you
You will look masculine and dominant, and that is really important

I have experienced this, and some of my friends as well.
Before gym...fat or skinny incels, sex was something hard to get.
After 3-4 years of gym...girls stare at you, they come to talk to you, if you talk to them they respect you...sex is easy as fuck (Tinder and other online sites are the easiest way to bang)

If on top of that you are 6 foot or more (*ideally around 6foot 2) your life is gonna be funny.
If you are shorter than that and u dont gymaxx you are just STUPID, for you this is COMPULSORY.

GYM IS THE WAY TO GO, give it a try and thanks me later

“Face is everything blabla, muscles wont help a 3PSL face blabla...”

IF YOU WANNA SEE HOW I LOOK ASK IT FOR DM, I wont post IMAGES HERE
Indeed, son:

ASCENSION, INDEED
Everyone wants width, but give up after 2 weeks of gymeceling
Everyone gives up on gymceling until they get roids.

57831FDC 74BB 4275 B48E 2BE7755864A1

• +1
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Cope

Attachments

• 593622F0-FE51-4B29-8AFE-87E4252E652B.png
    593622F0-FE51-4B29-8AFE-87E4252E652B.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 134
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
no gym for your face and no gym for your non-NTness. low bf theory is legit though.

no gym for your face and no gym for your non-NTness. low bf theory is legit though.

that is bullshit bro
I pick up girls easy as shit when bulk...why? Because i look massive an tons if girls in pubs are inti that

have you maxed out gym to talk about it?

that is bullshit bro
I pick up girls easy as shit when bulk...why? Because i look massive an tons if girls in pubs are inti that

have you maxed out gym to talk about it?
it only works if u have the face to begin with

i gymcelled for 9 months. here are the results:

-73 kg at 5'11

-bench=140kg 1 rep

-squat=150 1 rep

-deadlift=200 1 rep

-female attraaction=0

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
536502a1d96c53d37b0f8b064a17eea1.jpg

Gym is good if you focus on things that matter:
- low AF bodyfat
- wide as fuck shoulders
- thick as fuck neck

that's it

forget legs, girls don't give a shit, unless they are ugly gym bitches who learn male memes like "hurr forgot leg day" to compensate for their low SMV with "being in the know" status

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Chadelite and Griffith

- low AF bodyfat
- wide as fuck shoulders
- thick as fuck neck

that's it

forget legs, girls don't give a shit, unless they are ugly gym bitches who learn male memes like "hurr forgot leg day" to compensate for their low SMV with "being in the know" status
Squatting is still good for general fitness and metabolism gains though. Also ass is underrated.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and OOGABOOGA
i gymcelled for 9 months. here are the results:

-73 kg at 5'11

-bench=140kg 1 rep

-squat=150 1 rep

-deadlift=200 1 rep

-female attraaction=0

noone cares about hiw much you lift
They care about how good you look
Aesthetics are everything in the gym

- low AF bodyfat
- wide as fuck shoulders
- thick as fuck neck

that's it

Chest and arms are as imoortant as all u said
And being shredded as fuck is NOT cool, not cool for women not cool fir ur health

• +1
noone cares about hiw much you lift
They care about how good you look
Aesthetics are everything in the gym

im ripped with very little body fat

Squatting is still good for general fitness and metabolism gains though. Also ass is underrated.
Actually true. Good ass on male is important as women see it as man making more powerful thrusts during sex. It is a very sexual feature. You will be seen as a gigolo type if you have a good ass.

• +1
Reactions: Kade, Griffith and Chadelite
im ripped with very little body fat
How big you are? Do you look muscular sith tshirt?
Actually true. Good ass on male is important as women see it as man making more powerful thrusts during sex. It is a very sexual feature. You will be seen as a gigolo type if you have a good ass.
Chest is seen like one of the hottest parts of a male, glutes important as well

- low AF bodyfat
- wide as fuck shoulders
- thick as fuck neck

that's it

Arms

How big you are? Do you look muscular sith tshirt?

yeah. the first thing my bandmates asked me when they met me is how i got my physique. actually a lot of guys ask me lol

Stop Coping better try Roping.

• +1
yeah. the first thing my bandmates asked me when they met me is how i got my physique. actually a lot of guys ask me lol
Then it is pretty strange
All rhe guys i know even me get ascended like mutherfuckers after 4 years of gym (now i have been going for close to 5 years)

bro Girls approach me in pubs almost everynight...when i eas fat NO WAY, And when i was lean NO WAY

Then it is pretty strange
All rhe guys i know even me get ascended like mutherfuckers after 4 years of gym (now i have been going for close to 5 years)

bro Girls approach me in pubs almost everynight...when i eas fat NO WAY, And when i was lean NO WAY

idk man, i even did live shows and shit. only thing that approahed were some creepy oldcels

• +1
Holy fuck the lenghts you go to not go to the gym

- low AF bodyfat
- wide as fuck shoulders
- thick as fuck neck

that's it

in my experience legs are extremely important, they give the overrall unmoggable beast high t appearence.

Going to take bloods this week and run a sarm cycle, I think it’ll help me but not full ascend, gonna take a while bein tall. I think in club/bar having a good body and being tall will help w low status sluts

@Bonesbonesbonesbone

send pics uwu 🥰

Seeing someone with no fat on their face is very rare. A gymcel is not.