Gym near me is closing, what can I do to maintain whatever muscle I have for worst case 1.5 months?

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I have dumbells but they max out at 15 kg each. I do more than double that on some exercises. Should I just do very high reps per set? Does this tone muscle?

Go to a different gym

• +1
Reactions: BibleBelieving and Krakowski
bodyweight exercises with something heavy in a bag or different and harder types of them.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
pull up bar, pushups, dumbell exeecises fir small muecles if needed eg dumbell external rotation
one legged calf raises, bulgarian split squata

• +1
Do all your exercises till failure, this ensures you are completely exhausting your muscles and hence maximising your gainz

• +1
Do all your exercises till failure, this ensures you are completely exhausting your muscles and hence maximising your gainz
Would this build muscle or just maintain it btw. Heard that high rep mainly tones muscle

Would this build muscle or just maintain it btw. Heard that high rep mainly tones muscle
Going till failure is the best way to build muscle and not only that it will will maintain it too.

• Woah
I have dumbells but they max out at 15 kg each. I do more than double that on some exercises. Should I just do very high reps per set? Does this tone muscle?
Different gym, 15kg is childs weight lmao. High reps are waste of time. 1.5 month is not too bad your gains wont disappear that fast. You could look into resistance bands maybe or calisthenics street workout.

• Woah