Gym: On what parts do I need to focus on to fraud a V Shape

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I have a hourglass figure, so a thin taille and wide hips.
It's noticeable if I wear a t-shirt, but it's not horribly bad. So if I get a really big back and chest it could give the impression of a V-shape when I'm wearing a t-shirt?

Give me some advise:feelstrash:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
yeah I have shitty narrow shoulders but I am now developing a decent v-taper, it's possible. Your shoulders are by far the most important. Do shoulder press, lateral raises and upright dumbell rows.

Your traps and lats are also important and to a lesser extent your chest.

do shrugs for your traps and lat pulldowns/bent-over rows for your lats. incline presses for your upper chest.

• +1
yeah I have shitty narrow shoulders but I am now developing a decent v-taper, it's possible. Your shoulders are by far the most important. Do shoulder press, lateral raises and upright dumbell rows.

Your traps and lats are also important and to a lesser extent your chest.

do shrugs for your traps and lat pulldowns/bent-over rows for your lats. incline presses for your upper chest.
Your clavicles don't look small in your dp

• +1
  • +1
ecto, small joints and wrists under 7" and naturally very very skinny. Might be slightly meso but idk.
Damn, that's similar to me (though I have bigger wrists). I guess if I take AAS's in my 20s I can achieve a physique that's similar to yours (you look pretty big).

• +1
Damn, that's similar to me (though I have bigger wrists). I guess if I take AAS's in my 20s I can achieve a physique that's similar to yours (you look pretty big).
My physique could easily be gotten naturally, I started roids literally less than 2 weeks after I started going to the gym and before that I did maybe 3 months of bodyweight stuff. Only been on roids about 8-9 weeks now.

• +1
Losing fat.

• +1
It's noticeable if I wear a t-shirt, but it's not horribly bad. So if I get a really big back and chest it could give the impression of a V-shape when I'm wearing a t-shirt?

If you're a skinny guy, you need to build muscle. You see, the problem is that you don't have weak points. Your entire BODY is a weak point. Go onto r/Fitness and check out their FAQ, because it's the best I've ever come across. Get on one of their recommended programs, and just get stronger. When you've been lifting for two years, that's a good time to talk about proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
genetics+diet ttbh

if your rib cage is lacking, I would suggest dumbell pullovers, usually hourgalssed people have small rib cages.

• +1

Chest and visible arms
With an addition of losing body fat on the midsection.

No one will care about legs you get enuf training from walking and running

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
Shoulder, lats and obliques.

• +1
There is no bigger sign of subhuman genetics than narrow ribcage with wide hips. Glad I don't
have this problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
  • +1

Lats and side delts

• +1
There is no bigger sign of subhuman genetics than narrow ribcage with wide hips. Glad I don't
have this problem.
Same bro.

Wide shoulders narrow waist ngl

• +1
Do weighted pull-ups/chinups 3x a week, 3 sets of 8 reps. Achieve progressive overload by increasing the weight whenever you can. This will build you a nice wide back. Of course bringing up your delts and chest as you should know will help V-tapermaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 39
  • +1
Same bro.

Wide shoulders narrow waist ngl
Can confirm 22" bidetloid slayer. You mog me by 1 inch on each clavicle.:feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • +1
20" (with gymcelling) is death tbh. But 22" is high T and top teir genetics.
Thanks bro. But yeah it's genetics from Mom and Dad's side both

• +1
Thanks bro. But yeah it's genetics from Mom and Dad's side both
I havent measured my bidetloid in a long time. I will measure later for my 10/10 ascension update post. I hope it is more than 19.8" (last measurement.)

• +1
I havent measured my bidetloid in a long time. I will measure later for my 10/10 ascension update post. I hope it is more than 19.8" (last measurement.)
Not bad

• +1