Gym Plan

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
Which is better?

1.) PPL 3days per week only

2.)Upper, lower, fully body (3 days per week)

The second one targets each muscle group twice. But the first one (PPL 3days a week) is also fine since as a beginner, I can get away with hitting each muscle group once and still make good enough gains (according to a fitness professional too)

Then again I don’t have to be strict. I could change between these two workout plans every week. No need to stick to only 1

Both are suboptimal

Optimal is full body training based on the right exercises for aesthetics if you are natural (due to MPS)

• Hmm...
Reactions: IndraBC
Both are suboptimal

Optimal is full body training based on the right exercises for aesthetics if you are natural (due to MPS)
ok. can you give me a good plan then? what exercises should i do, how many exercises per day, how many days per week?

and its good u mention aesthetics. the most aesthetic muscles are the shoulders and back

Both are suboptimal

Also I don’t get how these two are suboptimal

Both are suboptimal

i asked chatgpt and this is what i got (gym version)​

2 day full body workout (ideal cuz targetting muscles 2x per week)

Day1: Leg Press, Lat Pulldown, Seated Cable rows, Shoulder press, Leg Curl Machine

Day 2: Pull-ups, Cable rows, Shoulder press, bicep curls, tricep pushdowns

or if i want to do a calisthenics home version it would just be pushups, pullups and squats but this is a gym version.

what do you think of it? i like it so far

i asked chatgpt and this is what i got (gym version)​

2 day full body workout (ideal cuz targetting muscles 2x per week)

Day1: Leg Press, Lat Pulldown, Seated Cable rows, Shoulder press, Leg Curl Machine

Day 2: Pull-ups, Cable rows, Shoulder press, bicep curls, tricep pushdowns

or if i want to do a calisthenics home version it would just be pushups, pullups and squats but this is a gym version.

what do you think of it? i like it so far
I do 2x a week full body. You want to focus on upper body for aesthetics. I wasted years doing squats/ deadlifts as well and you will become ogremaxxed.

Sprinting 1x a week

Focus on

Weighted Dips
Weighted Pull Up
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
Lateral Raise
Face Pull

you can train the same every time

• Love it
I do 2x a week full body. You want to focus on upper body for aesthetics. I wasted years doing squats/ deadlifts as well and you will become ogremaxxed.

Sprinting 1x a week

Focus on

Weighted Dips
Weighted Pull Up
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Lateral Raise
Face Pull

you can train the same every time
2x per week full body while the rest is sprinting is ideal. You think just like me bro

The most aesthetic muscles in general is shoulders and back because they create that v-taper look women love. The reason I’d prioritize legs as much as these two muscles though is because if you have small legs it’ll ruin your physique and you’ll look like an idiot (plus women like glutes on a guy)

• +1
Reactions: brb7
Weighted Dips
Weighted Pull Up
Dumbbell Shoulder Press
Lateral Raise
Face Pull
This is good but there’s no legs. Also I’d substitute dumbbell bench press with a barbell instead but they’re basically the same.

I also don’t like face pulls. What can I substitute instead?

2x per week full body while the rest is sprinting is ideal. You think just like me bro

The most aesthetic muscles in general is shoulders and back because they create that v-taper look women love. The reason I’d prioritize legs as much as these two muscles though is because if you have small legs it’ll ruin your physique and you’ll look like an idiot (plus women like glutes on a guy)
Make sure to eat animal based as well. I started it this january and have since increased my strenth massively and suddenly very quickly gained more muscle. I looked at some old pics and diff is huge

• +1
This is good but there’s no legs. Also I’d substitute dumbbell bench press with a barbell instead but they’re basically the same.

I also don’t like face pulls. What can I substitute instead?
This exercise is even better

• +1
Make sure to eat animal based as well. I started it this january and have since increased my strenth massively and suddenly very quickly gained more muscle. I looked at some old pics and diff is huge
Oh yeah def. Eggs, milk, meat. Dense in both macros and micros

Alienfranco 3-Day Full Body
Free for now for incels but $35 USD once I Jeff Nippard-maxx

Day 1
1.Chest Press Machine/BB/DB Bench 3x8+
2.Chin-up 3xAMRAP/Supinated Lat Pulldown 3x8-12
3.Leg Press 3x8-12
4.Seated Hamstring Curls 3x8-12 (superset A)
5.DB Lateral Raise 3x12-16 (superset A)
6.Standing Calf Raise 3x12-16 (superset B)
7.Overhead Tricep Rope Extension 3x8-12 (superset B)
8.DB Bicep Curl 3x8-12 (superset B)
24 working sets

Day 2 Rest

Day 3
1.BB/DB Conventional Deadlift 2x8+
2.Shoulder Press Machine/BB/DB OHP 3x8+
3.BB Bent-Over-Row/DB One-Arm Row 3x8+
4.DB Bulgarian Split Squats/DB Reverse Lunges/DB Lunges/DB Goblet Squat 3x8-12
5.Reverse Pec Dec/Face Pulls 3x8-12 (superset)
6.Pec Dec 3x8-12 (superset)
7.Standing Calf Raise 3x12-16 (superset)
20 working sets

Day 4 Rest

Day 5
1.BB Back Squat 3x8+
2.Pull-up 3xAMRAP/Lat Pulldown 3x8-12
3.BB/DB Romanian Deadlifts 3x8+
4.Low-to-High Cable Fly/Incline DB/BB Bench 3x8+
5.Seated Cable Row 3x8-12
6.Machine/Cable Lateral Raise 3x8-12 (superset)
7.Tricep Rope Pushdown 3x8-12 (superset)
8.Preacher Curl (Machine/DB/EZ) 3x8-12 (superset)
24 working sets

Day 6 & 7 Rest

Rest Periods: 2 minutes for isolations and light compounds (like reverse pec dec/face pulls).
3 minutes for compounds.
5 minutes for Big 4 lifts (Conventional Deadlift, BB Back Squat, Flat Bench, BB/DB OHP)
Train to 0-2 RIRs (depending on your comfort level and excerise) on every set
The rep range is not set in stone. If I say 3x8-12 but you can do more than 12 reps with the selected weight, keep going. Or you could stop at 12 reps each on the first two sets and then go to 0-2 RIRs on the final set. Even if it takes you more than 12 reps to get you to 0-2 RIRs.
Conventional deadlifts are taxing so that's why only 2 sets. At the very least do 8 reps on the first set and train to 0-2 RIRs on the second and final set. Even if it takes you more than 8 reps to get you to 0-2 RIRs.