Thinking of hopping on Anavar, is this a good plan?

Hortensia

Hortensia

LTN future ascender, heightmogger.
I was thinking of doing a cycle of only Anavar. 30mg for 6 weeks. Is this a good plan for a first cycle?

Current situation:

Before i started softmaxxing i was 105kg at 198cm, I am cutting for facial aesthetics, my current weight is 93kg. My goal for this cut is 87kg.

Training history:
I've been training for 7 years but inconsistently. I am nowhere near natural potential.

Why?

1. regain lost gains: my cut was very very aggressive and I think I’ve lost a lot of muscle. I want to regain the muscle lost from cutting as fast as possible before the start of the next uni semester.

2. Next semester: I have the perfect bones for rowing crew. I also have decent muscle mass for getting into the selection. (Olympians of my height are in between 95-105kg 10%-15%bf). after I finish my cut, I want to put as much size on my quads, glutes, hamstrings and back (while stating lean and maintaining my current endurance) to blow away the competition.

3. Fix a major aesthetic flaw: one of my most notable flaws is that I have underdeveloped neck muscles. I am thinking on cycle i can recover faster from neck work and make faster gains.

specific circumstances:
I’ve been on finasteride for 4 years now. blocking about 70% of conversion of Testosterone to DHT. How will this affect my cycle?

if you need more info, I am happy to provide.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
you need a test base var only cycles are fucking dumb

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and Miant Gimplants
I have limited understanding of this topic but why?
Don’t take anything before you educate yourself bro. You will do more damage and actually descend.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel, geenger and Hortensia
I was thinking of doing a cycle of only Anavar. 30mg for 6 weeks. Is this a good plan for a first cycle?

Current situation:

Before i started softmaxxing i was 105kg at 198cm, I am cutting for facial aesthetics, my current weight is 93kg. My goal for this cut is 87kg.

Training history:
I've been training for 7 years but inconsistently. I am nowhere near natural potential.

Why?

1. regain lost gains: my cut was very very aggressive and I think I’ve lost a lot of muscle. I want to regain the muscle lost from cutting as fast as possible before the start of the next uni semester.

2. Next semester: I have the perfect bones for rowing crew. I also have decent muscle mass for getting into the selection. (Olympians of my height are in between 95-105kg 10%-15%bf). after I finish my cut, I want to put as much size on my quads, glutes, hamstrings and back (while stating lean and maintaining my current endurance) to blow away the competition.

3. Fix a major aesthetic flaw: one of my most notable flaws is that I have underdeveloped neck muscles. I am thinking on cycle i can recover faster from neck work and make faster gains.

specific circumstances:
I’ve been on finasteride for 4 years now. blocking about 70% of conversion of Testosterone to DHT. How will this affect my cycle?

No it’s not

Current situation:

Training history:

Why?

specific circumstances:

retard anavar is a dht steroid u have to stop fin if u wanna use anavar and u would lose lots of hair

• +1
Reactions: Hortensia