Gym Rats GTFIH, Should I bulk for few more months or cut?

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver
Im lifting for 6 months now and most of time i was bulking , and now Idk if i should bulk bit more or cut? Thoughts
im 17 , 5'11 , 79kg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowiqNormie, Shkreliii, MaestheticMaso and 1 other person
Juicy nips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thvg, Zeta and normie tiktoker
Breedable body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, Zeta, normie tiktoker and 3 others
maingain

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
cut to get shredded

• +1
Reactions: antony 726, normie tiktoker and adyyyyyyyyyy
  • +1
Reactions: kiyopon and adyyyyyyyyyy
Enough fat to work with.. Its either maingaining or bulking because you dong have a lot of muscles so cutting will be dumb.

Im lifting for 6 months now and most of time i was bulking , and now Idk if i should bulk bit more or cut? Thoughts
im 17 , 5'11 , 79kgView attachment 2736655View attachment 2736656
Klinefelter syndrome (sometimes called Klinefelter's, KS or XXY) is where boys and men are born with an extra X chromosome. Chromosomes are packages of genes found in every cell in the body. There are 2 types of chromosome, called the sex chromosomes, that determine the genetic sex of a baby

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and adyyyyyyyyyy
Your bf is too high yet you have no muscle basically.

Most likely your hormones are inadequate and you’ll need to alter them if you hope you look somewhat decent.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
Bulk for 2-4 years, and then cut very slowly.

Your bf is too high yet you have no muscle basically.

Most likely your hormones are inadequate and you’ll need to alter them if you hope you look somewhat decent.
Also called skinny fat

But his options are both brutal tbh, cut and be skinny without muscles or bulk and be fat

His hormones are probably fine, but he looks like this due to his lifestyle

6 months wasted by the bulking meme. Just maintain from now on. Never bulk if you aren't already skinny. You won't get any benefits from it.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision and med
Do an aggressive Cut until you have no visible fat ( so around 12 percent) and then lean bulk very slowly tbh
do u have any tips on that? cuz most of times even before gym i think i was never in. a suficit but i still had fat

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
do u have any tips on that? cuz most of times even before gym i think i was never in. a suficit but i still had fat
Walk on the steepest incline on a treadmill for an hour after weightlifting. Cut out all fast food/shit carbs. Intermittent fasting ect.

It just really as simple as calories in calories out.

Cardanine with Ostarine is a good stack if you want some mild enhancement.

Walk on the steepest incline on a treadmill for an hour after weightlifting. Cut out all fast food/shit carbs. Intermittent fasting ect.

It just really as simple as calories in calories out.

Cardanine with Ostarine is a good stack if you want some mild enhancement.
im fastin rn hopefully it helps, do i watch to take right protein in?

Hop on and bulk. With your genetics clearly senseless to go to the gym without gear

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Your fat% is already high and you've been bulking for 6 months so it's time to end it

Do an aggressive cut to get rid of water/fat and fix insulin sensitivity and start a clean bulk by tracking cals/macros. bulk&cut is the best way, maingaining is BS

• +1
Reactions: adyyyyyyyyyy
Klinefelter syndrome (sometimes called Klinefelter's, KS or XXY) is where boys and men are born with an extra X chromosome. Chromosomes are packages of genes found in every cell in the body. There are 2 types of chromosome, called the sex chromosomes, that determine the genetic sex of a baby
newgens will just throw this word around without knowing shit about it jfl