gym stats of friend holy shit

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Sphinx
same guy I posted a week ago
he’s 16 5’10 and 74kg and only Been working out just over 2 months and is putting up Average Powerlifter numbers this guy could be a world record holder one day what do u guys think
Bench: he hit 100kg today
Deadlift:185kg
Squat 160kg crazy since we don’t do legs often
Am I overrating my mate or is it valid ???:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger, PlayersGetPlayed and lordgandy2000
that is probably like top 1% tbh
i thought my strength genetics were good jfl
i hit 100kg at 15 64kg at 6-7 months of gym
was training for hypertrophy tho tbh not like a powerlifter but i think he might mog mine

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, OldRooster, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Already deadlifting 100+ your bodyweight after 2 months is crazy

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni, Sub5kang, Clark69 and 1 other person
that is probably like top 1% tbh
i thought my strength genetics were good jfl
i hit 100kg at 15 64kg at 6-7 months of gym
was training for hypertrophy tho tbh not like a powerlifter but i think he might mog mine
yeah only slightly tho. I Mog him tbf but I’m also Taller and heavier. All 3 of us are elite genetically ngl. You think he should pursue PL now? He’s put 40kg onto his DBS since 1.5 weeks ago with proper training absolutely elite numbers tbh

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Already deadlifting 100+ your bodyweight after 2 months is crazy
legit and he has short ass arms relative to his height so you’d think his bench would be his best relative lift

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
same guy I posted a week ago
he’s 16 5’10 and 74kg and only Been working out just over 2 months and is putting up Average Powerlifter numbers this guy could be a world record holder one day what do u guys think
Bench: he hit 100kg today
Squat 160kg crazy since we don’t do legs often
Am I overrating my mate or is it valid ???:feelsuhh:
Probably not world record holder but above average genetics. Hopefully he has good genetics for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
yeah only slightly tho. I Mog him tbf but I’m also Taller and heavier. All 3 of us are elite genetically ngl. You think he should pursue PL now? He’s put 40kg onto his DBS since 1.5 weeks ago with proper training absolutely elite numbers tbh
depends what he wants to do
i personally even with great genetics didn’t want to go down the powerlifting road
i much rather prefer aesthetics but it’s entirely up to him

• +1
Who gives a shit lol what are his pussy stats

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1 and grungymallard97
Probably not world record holder but above average genetics. Hopefully he has good genetics for aesthetics
Yeah he’s broad and has a V taper huge arms too and neck. Maybe not World record but for his weight class top 1 percent. His numbers now rival Powelifting meet winners at our age

above average genetics for sure

• +1
depends what he wants to do
i personally even with great genetics didn’t want to go down the powerlifting road
i much rather prefer aesthetics but it’s entirely up to him
Yeah true but atp it’s wasted potential guys a world beater

Yeah true but atp it’s wasted potential guys a world beater
i suppose but not everyone is interested in that
there are plenty of guys with genetics that mog his that won’t pursue that path because they simply don’t want to

• +1
Dawg these are top 0.1 percent genetics no glaze

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, grungymallard97 and axttt_
i suppose but not everyone is interested in that
there are plenty of guys with genetics that mog his that won’t pursue that path because they simply don’t want to
Yeah ur 100 right ngl bro. U seem pretty high IQ u always have good takes 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
post his face

• +1
is he htn+

• +1
he’s 16 5’10 and 74kg and only Been working out just over 2 months a
Once the again the interweb rapes me with a teen that can lift more weight than me, yet IRL I have never seen a teen deadlift more than 250lbs.

• +1
Once the again the interweb rapes me with a teen that can lift more weight than me, yet IRL I have never seen a teen deadlift more than 250lbs.
bro I’m not even joking I promise u. but wdym you’ve never seen a teen deadlift more than like 110-115kg ???😭 legit 12/16 people in my friend group can and we’re all only 16-17

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Probably roiding without telling you, hop on asap so you don’t keep getting mogged

• +1
Probably roiding without telling you, hop on asap so you don’t keep getting mogged
I don’t get gym mogged by him weight wise ( relative to body weight wise yeah) but icl he genuinely could be roiding cos no way his newbie gains are this elite

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Roids bhai😡

• +1
Tell him to redpill Grift on YouTube with cope powders and just copy what other gym YouTubers do. Big Money to be made.

• +1
Tell him to redpill Grift on YouTube with cope powders and just copy what other gym YouTubers do. Big Money to be made.
Yeah he’s clearly elite. What’s his best lift in ur opinion? I personally think bench tbh. I see other teens deadlifting and squatting that much fairly often but a two plate bench for a teen in a commercial gym is basically unheard of

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
Yeah he’s clearly elite. What’s his best lift in ur opinion? I personally think bench tbh. I see other teens deadlifting and squatting that much fairly often but a two plate bench for a teen in a commercial gym is basically unheard of
Yes bench tbh, i was the same as him just not that extreme but i peaked early sadly. Stil i didn't really need to put more effort into gym after 1 year compared to others rotting 3 years i just maintain now. If this is not a peak, he can make alot of content powerlifting and going to a cut to compete natural etc, document others and just sell himself as this genetically superior mfer, but he has to start recording NOW. otherwise noone will believe that he lifts so much so fast. Give me 100 bucks if he actually gets rich and follows my advice lol

• +1
Yes bench tbh, i was the same as him just not that extreme but i peaked early sadly. Stil i didn't really need to put more effort into gym after 1 year compared to others rotting 3 years i just maintain now. If this is not a peak, he can make alot of content powerlifting and going to a cut to compete natural etc, document others and just sell himself as this genetically superior mfer, but he has to start recording NOW. otherwise noone will believe that he lifts so much so fast. Give me 100 bucks if he actually gets rich and follows my advice lol
Haha will do. He’s only just turned 16 so I’ll see how he is at the end of 16 hopefully 3 plate bench+ by the way he’s flying up

Haha will do. He’s only just turned 16 so I’ll see how he is at the end of 16 hopefully 3 plate bench+ by the way he’s flying up
Dude, 16 is perfect grifting age, he can go from gym cope to redpill cope and make millions of ges tall and atleast normie facially

• +1
Dude, 16 is perfect grifting age, he can go from gym cope to redpill cope and make millions of ges tall and atleast normie facially
He’s probs nearing CL facially and he’s not really that tall he’ll be around 6’0 when he stops growing. Future Jeff Seid tbh

• +1
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni