Gym tips

LilJojo

LilJojo

Solstice
So the gyms will open Do yall have any tips? I already know about progressive overload lean bulking and stuff like that but I can’t find a program to suit me. I just want to build muscle, do yall recommend some workout program?

• +1
Reactions: animo123
choose a well known (any of them) program and be consistent. that's it

• +1
Reactions: one job away and MiroslavBulldosex
David Laid's Dup is a very good program if you don't want to do your own research. Diet is also important so if you're fat deficit, if you're skinny surplus and high protein for both

• +1
Sleep, eat, lift heavier weights than the last time

• +1
Reactions: Lars
david laid program is 30 bucks and amazing.

Roids

I’m not using em tho bcz acne prone :feelswah::feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Just shave it bro, roid up bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, randomvanish and Deleted member 7580
So the gyms will open Do yall have any tips? I already know about progressive overload lean bulking and stuff like that but I can’t find a program to suit me. I just want to build muscle, do yall recommend some workout program?
My recommendation is only 2 days a week on the major body parts. 3 can be done on core and calves. Doing more than that will slow the gains down usually if you are working things hard. I found that out first hand years ago.

• +1

My recommendation is about 15% body fat if you are wanting to add muscle faster. Anything under that might slow the process down.

I recommend anything by Brad Schoenfeld. He's dedicated his life to researching muscle building.
He has an older program called MAX Muscle Plan but in September he has a 2nd edition coming out which will be way more up to date.