Gym without roids is worthless

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

Kraken
Years lifting and doing the things well while a juiced guy will get the same in less than a year.

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid, Outerz14, thebuffdon690 and 3 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Cutecel2001 and kingofkings
You know why you opened this thread instead of taking it? because it's not risk free. They get the muscle with a whole basket of problems. So yes, one might argue that lifting as a natty is better as a person.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed, borntosuffer, Cutecel2001 and 3 others
xd you already have enough size, what's the point of this thread? your physique will always look unideal because of your short limbs.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 90250, Aero and 2 others
You will get smth in a year by paying price of your health and lifspanmin by 10-20 years good exchange

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Years lifting and doing the things well while a juiced guy will get the same in less than a year.
Now imagine how hard it is for us tall natties to build muscle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690, heyheyheybro22 and Debetro
Not worth the hair loss

Without decent genes you will look clownish roiding, with decent genes you can build a quite good body without roiding. Genes reign.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001, Atilapilled, Aero and 2 others
Man nothing in life is easy. Idk how old are you but it seems that too young. When you will get work you will feel that pain in the ass. Life is maybe easy if you are chad and from wealth family, but for us all different

Man nothing in life is easy. Idk how old are you but it seems that too young. When you will get work you will feel that pain in the ass. Life is maybe easy if you are chad and from wealth family, but for us all different
Nigga it objectively harder for tall dudes

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and heyheyheybro22
Anyway it is looksmax more than looksmin, overall for health and even a bit framemax for looks. Just not train traps too much to look like a manlet dick

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Let me guess you eat less than 4000 kcals of clean eating.

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22
Nigga it objectively harder for tall dudes
Man I am 184cm and visiting gym twice a week, I know that it is harder but I don't care about, why the fuck I should care about anything this type

Even 4k is too much for his sedentary pc jerking lifestyle
Muuuh it is haard for tall guys

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Im cutting rn
Man I am 184cm and visiting gym twice a week, I know that it is harder but I don't care about, why the fuck I should care about anything this type
Okay well i care about being as jacked as short dudes who look at dumbells and getting huge. Its natural to compare urself and there is always differences

Im cutting rn

Okay well i care about being as jacked as short dudes who look at dumbells and getting huge. Its natural to compare urself and there is always differences
Just train bruh, complaining about that is not worth it. Save your nerve cells

Just train bruh, complaining about that is not worth it. Save your nerve cells
Who said im not training? I dont need you to tell me , ur prob smaller than me judging by ur attirude:feelsuhh:

184 cm is manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: undefined64, 5.5psl and goo25
xd you already have enough size, what's the point of this thread? your physique will always look unideal because of your short limbs.
"xd"

its almost 2025

As a manlet, don’t even think about taking roids

Gon Freecs Maxx

It's good for cardio and getting lean and building a v taper but as the saying goes, if you want to look big and lean at the same time it's only possible with steroids

• JFL
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Real asf i made mlre prpgrees on gear in 8 weeks than i did in a year natty

• +1
Depends on genetics.

Good genetics? Don’t need them. You will quickly get too big if you take them.
Average genetics? Do a few cycles to get to natty limit faster but eventually come off them.
Shit genetics? Blast and cruise for life just to look half decent.

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz and Cutecel2001
Depends on genetics.

Good genetics? Don’t need them. You will quickly get too big if you take them.
Average genetics? Do a few cycles to get to natty limit faster but eventually come off them.
Shit genetics? Blast and cruise for life just to look half decent.
real

• +1
Reactions: Atilapilled
Imagine fucking your life up for something that can be done in 2 years

• JFL
he dosent even need to lift he just needs to be on roids :forcedsmile:

• +1
true

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
It's good for cardio and getting lean and building a v taper but as the saying goes, if you want to look big and lean at the same time it's only possible with steroids
No v taper if u have bad bones

Keep coping, most bodybuilders are between 5'6"-5'10" range

How to avoid health side effects and shortening life span?

• +1
Im cutting rn

Shorter guys have smaller frames

How to avoid health side effects and shortening life span?
Using T, primobolan and GH or only T and you get good physique with low risk of adverse effects.

• +1
Without decent genes you will look clownish roiding, with decent genes you can build a quite good body without roiding. Genes reign.
Some people with bad genetics natty built a good physique with roids.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Cope, you cannot get impressive physique natty
Dude only 8% of people have a visible 6 pack, you only need 20 pounds of muscle on your base frame and 12% bodyfat to mog 90% of people

• JFL
Dude only 8% of people have a visible 6 pack, you only need 20 pounds of muscle on your base frame and 12% bodyfat to mog 90% of people
6 pack is just genetics bro, Im 20% body fat still somewhat visible abs