Gym without roids is worthless

Years lifting and doing the things well while a juiced guy will get the same in less than a year.
Agree. Could get same benefits at home of just maintaining a decent muscle base/flexibility and being lean/healthy. Gym/heavier weights is a waste of time without PEDS.

Agree. Could get same benefits at home of just maintaining a decent muscle base/flexibility and being lean/healthy. Gym/heavier weights is a waste of time without PEDS.
Not a waste of time but it's a waste of time if you want aesthetics.

Most girls think Hollywood physiques are natural JFL

Nigga finish le noobie gains then blast roids
Years lifting and doing the things well while a juiced guy will get the same in less than a year.

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Cutecel2001
I'll blast next year bro I don't know shit about the gym g

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Not a waste of time but it's a waste of time if you want aesthetics.

Most girls think Hollywood physiques are natural JFL
Yh its laughable but same goes for the subhumans online who think obvious bbl asses are real where a woman has stick thin legs a completely flat stomach and an ass that looks like a shit filled diaper.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and Cutecel2001
I think what most people dont realize is how long you benefit from these shit and how little the sacrifice is compared to these times
Like who cares if one out of two 70 year olds is unhealthier than the other? The unhealthier one had a better life for 10-20 years and more and the unhealthier one is more likely to suffer less from senility as he is more likely to leave this world earlier and the "healthy" one will spend his last 10-20 years suffering from pain

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001