Gymax Update

Deleted member 8902

Deleted member 8902

PAIN
PicsArt 11 12 034644

First one is after, 2nd one is before. Difference is like 5 days so progress is barely visable. And that is not the reason why I am posting.

So this is my leg/biceps routine
Screenshot 20201112 161551

I am really satisfied with this part of the workout TBH, hits really good, but I can still walk afterwards.
Screenshot 20201112 161555

This part is really problematic, biceps part is really good, I add few more sets if I dont feel like trash, but hip abductor is honestly the worst excercise I have ever done.
Its so fucking easy I am not sure if I am doing it correctly, I put machine all the way to end and its still too easy, just,a waste of time TBH... Any substitute for that?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Earn__Greatness and MilfLover69
Nice, u look less flabby and more defined in the first pic. Bout to head to the gym rn

mirin your tits ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Gayalienmax
You only do legs and biceps?

• +1
Reactions: 54UD4D3
Keep it up lets see u in 1 year

You have a huge gyno that needs surgery. You will have big problems with the aromatizing effect from testosterone.
I can see a big mess and problems coming at you.

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel and MilfLover69
You have a huge gyno that needs surgery. You will have big problems with the aromatizing effect from testosterone.
People obviously dont know what gyno is, facts are dont ever give anyone advice with something you are unfamiliar with.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and MilfLover69
Not gyno just stretched nipz from being fat

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy