Gymaxing and healthmaxing is the only thing worth doing these days.

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
Literally every area of life is cucked beyond belief except lifting and healthmaxing.

Careermaxing is a waste of life waking up early being sleep deprived and spending all day doing something you hate trying to climb the ranks just to lose half of your salary to taxes. Eating slop because you don’t have time to prepare your own food. Not having time to get in quality workout sessions. Dying young so you don’t even get to use your retirement.

Dating is beyond fucked all modern women expect the world and offer very little. They will constantly nag and bring you down. Despite what this forum thinks even chad has to constantly jump through hoops and hurdles and waste money on stupid shit to keep his girl happy.

Don’t even get me started on starting a family you’d have to be giga low IQ to want to bring a child into this phaggy cancer world or to trust a woman to help you raise a child and not leverage your kid against you and use it to ruin your life.

My advice live in the gym and get fookin jacked. Maybe even learn MMA. Eat a based healthy diet. Contribute as little to society as possible. Don’t play their game we all only have 24 hours in the day you should spend your time investing in yourself and your own health not contributing to a society that wants you dead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, nobodyspecial369, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
I agree to certain extent

you need three important thingz in life:

- Physical fitnezz
-Art
-Knowledge

Lifting iz great az well az eating healthy and sleeping early. But alzo a sport iz needed in order to stay in good shape (running. swimming, soccer, baskteball, martial artz, etc)

then you need an art, wether itz acting, writing, paiting, music , etc. And stick to it and become good and enough to create and exprezz yourtself..

knowledge could be anything from science , math to computerz or languagezzz.. anything that makez you a better human

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
smoke weed everyday

Literally every area of life is cucked beyond belief except lifting and healthmaxing.

Careermaxing is a waste of life waking up early being sleep deprived and spending all day doing something you hate trying to climb the ranks just to lose half of your salary to taxes. Eating slop because you don’t have time to prepare your own food. Not having time to get in quality workout sessions. Dying young so you don’t even get to use your retirement.

Dating is beyond fucked all modern women expect the world and offer very little. They will constantly nag and bring you down. Despite what this forum thinks even chad has to constantly jump through hoops and hurdles and waste money on stupid shit to keep his girl happy.

Don’t even get me started on starting a family you’d have to be giga low IQ to want to bring a child into this phaggy cancer world or to trust a woman to help you raise a child and not leverage your kid against you and use it to ruin your life.

My advice live in the gym and get fookin jacked. Maybe even learn MMA. Eat a based healthy diet. Contribute as little to society as possible. Don’t play their game we all only have 24 hours in the day you should spend your time investing in yourself and your own health not contributing to a society that wants you dead.
very high IQ pozt brocel ,

dating iz cucked, but we do need zexx bc it increazez teztozteronezz.... so what we should do iz try to fuck az many foidz az possible and then gtfo before they ztart with their modern women shit or cuck you with chadzz...

Thuz having a family iz cucked af , self explanatory . Even worze if you get a daughter

Your lazt advice iz great . I would alzo add , get a remote job where you can work from home, try to leech from soyciety az much az pozzible, avoid contribuuiting to it and stay in your room learning thingz and improving your art

Alzo build a home gym, invezt on healthy dietzz..

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs
BOTB worthy thread btw

Based user

• +1
Reactions: pumpeduppecs

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
You hate gymaxxing tho