@Gargantuan thoughts

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Gargantuan
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and Toth's thot
Few women are attracted to muscles

They are attracted to long collarbones, small waist
I have long collarbones and small waist but am not big (5'10 70kg), muscles aren't cope people still think I'm small (in clothes) regardless of good frame

I have long collarbones and small waist but am not big (5'10 70kg), muscles aren't cope people still think I'm small (in clothes) regardless of good frame
my clavicles measure 22cm, how long are yours?

18, did you measure correct that's insnane
I swear no ,i think i'm not wrong @Gargantuan has seen it and even he has them the same length as me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
AlphaDestiny experiment, quit coping

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Elvisandreaa, rand anon and 1 other person

Women may not be attracted to muscles but they are repulsed by both underweight and overweight men.

Women are attracted to healthy men and having muscles is a cursor to health.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and GandyIsNormie
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Baldingman1998, rand anon and 2 others
Women may not be attracted to muscles but they are repulsed by both underweight and overweight men.

Women are attracted to healthy men and having muscles is a cursor to health.
Good structure with little muscle >>>> good structure with a lot of muscle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
my clavicles measure 22cm, how long are yours?
Any links to studies on clavicle size? One said the male mean was 17cm with 1 cm standard deviation (meaning you are 5 sd above the mean!!) Would be an interesting read. You got pics?

@alriodai on suicidewatch.

Gymcelling can increase the appearance of V taper and bidelt to waist ratio, which is exactly what you're talking about

Disproveyourowntheorytheory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Baldingman1998 and GandyIsNormie
Gymcelling is not necessary.. Its only will increase your appealing more if you want that.. Im Skinny fat, 31 years old ethnic with couple of failos yet I get lols from boys and girls. That should be impossible according to black pill but here Im.

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Any links to studies on clavicle size? One said the male mean was 17cm with 1 cm standard deviation (meaning you are 5 sd above the mean!!) Would be an interesting read. You got pics?
The mean ± SD clavicle length at age eighteen, genders combined was 155.2 ± 12.9mm (range, 119.45 to 190.44mm). When examining the genders separately the mean clavicle length at age eighteen was 161.3 ± 10.8mm (range, 145.75 to 190.44mm) for males and 149.2 ± 12.3mm (range, 119.45 to 171.52mm) for females.

It should also be noted that I am 6'2 and have native genes from my mother (bone trafficker)

• +1
Gymcelling can increase the appearance of V taper and bidelt to waist ratio, which is exactly what you're talking about

Disproveyourowntheorytheory
Women look at the length of the collarbones, also if your collarbones are long and your hips are small you will have a good V naturally

In addition, every time women know that gymcelling most men do it to hide their subhuman proportions, today I heard my half sister about how she talked and laughed about this

• +1
Women look at the length of the collarbones, also if your collarbones are long and your hips are small you will have a good V naturally

In addition, every time women know that gymcelling most men do it to hide their subhuman proportions, today I heard my half sister about how she talked and laughed about this
Your half sister probably inherited retard genes just like you

That is not common whatsoever r

• Ugh..
Reactions: GandyIsNormie and Deleted member
Your half sister probably inherited retard genes just like you

That is not common whatsoever r
764ea65c2be77af58b3d6a3b97270e45  crime scenes macabre 3

@astatine Richard Ramirez must have between 23-24 cm in collarbones

muh muh muscles

• +1
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17829
Everyone who thinks like this is a stupid retarded subhuman who never leaves their basement and haven't seen how much a good body is a halo irl

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Meteor21
Everyone who thinks like this is a stupid retarded subhuman who never leaves their basement and haven't seen how much a good body is a halo irl
Ok, fagot piece of shit, if I speak it is based on experiences with girls (autistic questions to my gf, half-sister, friends and girls I know from the internet)

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Ok, fagot piece of shit, if I speak it is based on experiences with girls (autistic questions to my gf, half-sister, friends and girls I know from the internet)
I literally got laid because of height and muscle. And a normie who is tall and musclular mogs most men. You're delusional and bluepilled if you think muscles Don't Matter for women.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I literally got laid because of height and muscle. And a normie who is tall and musclular mogs most men. You're delusional and bluepilled if you think muscles Don't Matter for women.

Fucking in the US is easy, plus you mentioned height when we were just talking about collarbones and muscle. Idiot

Fucking in the US is easy, plus you mentioned height when we were just talking about collarbones and muscle. Idiot
What are you talking about. Strength is directly correlated to attraction. Height+frame+ muscle mass = strong male. If you're tall and skinny you're seen as skinny and unattractive. Your female irl friends and family lied to you so you would feel better about yourself. Every woman wants a low body fat musclular guy. Not too musclular like bodybuilders but someone who looks strong and with some amount of muscle

• JFL
What are you talking about. Strength is directly correlated to attraction. Height+frame+ muscle mass = strong male. If you're tall and skinny you're seen as skinny and unattractive. Your female irl friends and family lied to you so you would feel better about yourself. Every woman wants a low body fat musclular guy. Not too musclular like bodybuilders but someone who looks strong and with some amount of muscle
Ok bro, I'm literally 53cm bideltoid and have little muscle, a small waist and hips, do you really think I care if they lie to me or not? I also have good insertions I don't care if I have a lot or little muscle

if you slept it's because you're normie and you're tall not because of your body, you fucking fagot

• Ugh..
Ok bro, I'm literally 53cm bideltoid and have little muscle, a small waist and hips, do you really think I care if they lie to me or not? I also have good insertions I don't care if I have a lot or little muscle

if you slept it's because you're normie and you're tall not because of your body, you fucking fagot
Kill yourself you retarded delusional dog. I'm done wasting my time with a nonsentient bluepilled nigger who can't comprehend basic english.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
what an original thought provoking thread

kill yourself.

• +1
@alriodai on suicidewatch.
He's coping hard
All the girls I dated, had crush on or crushed on me told me I would be more finer if I had muscles

Muscles are only cope if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565 and Baldingman1998

Literally just, don't be fat or skinnyfat and have good ratios that simple

• +1
Fixed it for you :feelsokman:
I've saw a HTN tall guy with muscles

Erick Ronaldo

All you need is a non-ugly face, be tall and have good frame muscles. Go look at him

• JFL
He's coping hard
All the girls I dated, had crush on or crushed on me told me I would be more finer if I had muscles

Lmfao you really thought you did something. No woman would ever tell you to go put on more muscle if they really were attracted to you. Great job dickweed

• +1
just have both theory.

• +1
He's coping hard

Vinnie hacker would be incel without his body

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Lmfao you really thought you did something. No woman would ever tell you to go put on more muscle if they really were attracted to you. Great job dickweed
I mean I asked them myself I'm going to the gym and shit and they told me "yea you would look better if you had muscles"

It's not like they rejected me for ont having muscles

JFL

• +1
Vinnie hacker would be incel without his body
he wouldn't have the same appeal for sure

but his face is god tier to not be incel tbh, he wouldn't be that famous for sure

• +1
he wouldn't have the same appeal for sure

but his face is god tier to not be incel tbh, he wouldn't be that famous for sure
Yeah I'm kidding. But his tiktoks are thirst traps with his body. He has both great face and body. His appeal would be alot less without body halo. Many tiktokers have better faces but he mogs them in body.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai