Gymaxxing is cope

going to the gym rn 😎💪

I mean I asked them myself I'm going to the gym and shit and they told me "yea you would look better if you had muscles"

It's not like they rejected me for ont having muscles

JFL
He's coping hard
All the girls I dated, had crush on or crushed on me told me I would be more finer if I had muscles

Muscles are only cope if you're ugly
Yesterday I read your fail thread, I do not believe you a fuck that you talk with girls

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
Yeah I'm kidding. But his tiktoks are thirst traps with his body. He has both great face and body. His appeal would be alot less without body halo. Many tiktokers have better faces but he mogs them in body.
I don't agree on tik tokers having better faces

I don't understand why you guys underrate Vinnie so much

He got the best nose on a man ever, top tier lips for female gaze
His eye area is legit above average, better than 90% of this forum, his only failo on it is that he got little UEE, his downturned eyelids fit his face harmony

His browridge is projected, his whole jaw and bone structure is in the model appeal and aesthetic, (he's a model too)

Most of the other tiktokers just got hair halo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Literally just, don't be fat or skinnyfat and have good ratios that simple
If you need to go to the gym to camouflage your bad proportions, in reality your physique is bad, that simple

And if we talk about muscles, the ideal is to have little

• +1
If you need to go to the gym to camouflage your bad proportions, in reality your physique is bad, that simple

And if we talk about muscles, the ideal is to have little
Literally never even touched upper body exercises in my life and still receive compliments to do with my body. I do have to agree trying to fix proportions will leave you with at best average appeal vs absolute dogshit.

Daily reminder V shaped torso makes women more aroused than cleavage does for a man.

• Love it
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Lmfao you really thought you did something. No woman would ever tell you to go put on more muscle if they really were attracted to you. Great job dickweed
When I was in 13% BF a long time ago many girls I slept with or went out with complimented me on my body and I have little muscle but I have long collarbones, small waist and small hips

• +1
I don't agree on tik tokers having better faces

I don't understand why you guys underrate Vinnie so much

He got the best nose on a man ever, top tier lips for female gaze
His eye area is legit above average, better than 90% of this forum, his only failo on it is that he got little UEE, his downturned eyelids fit his face harmony

His browridge is projected, his whole jaw and bone structure is in the model appeal and aesthetic, (he's a model too)

Most of the other tiktokers just got hair halo
Let's be real he is very good looking but he is not the most good looking guy on tiktok. He frauds his pictures to look like gigachad. He takes selfies with the camera above him and from 3/4 angles to fraud extreme forward growth

Which one?
the shitty thread where you said you had a long shitty philtrum or that you have shitty skin, literally what I've learned from girls is that ugly skin = shitty attractiveness

When I was in 13% BF a long time ago many girls I slept with or went out with complimented me on my body and I have little muscle but I have long collarbones, small waist and small hips
what measurements you reckon they were?

just have both theory.
I have seen your photos on the discord server, you have long collarbones and an ideal amount of muscle, but if you were skinny you would look good anyway

the shitty thread where you said you had a long shitty philtrum or that you have shitty skin, literally what I've learned from girls is that ugly skin = shitty attractiveness
Girls have low standards my man. HYPERGAMY IS FAKE

• JFL
I have seen your photos on the discord server, you have long collarbones and an ideal amount of muscle, but if you were skinny you would look good anyway
Skinnylol3 2

I looked weird back when I didn't lift yet mandem.

• +1
Reactions: Racky and GandyIsNormie
what measurements you reckon they were?
I don't know actually, my waist and hips were small back then (currently at 18% BF and going down) I just know my bideltoid measurement

53cm

In my life I was always thin but in the pandemic I became sedentary + eating only junk food and I went up to 20%

When it is at 14% maybe I will send you a photo and I would have a sincere rate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai
Girls have low standards my man. HYPERGAMY IS FAKE
The case man, don't take the insults seriously, I've made threads talking about how hypergamy is not what they say here, but don't expect to get litestacy or stacy without being handsome, tall and/or having money

• +1
The case man, don't take the insults seriously, I've made threads talking about how hypergamy is not what they say here, but don't expect to get litestacy or stacy without being handsome, tall and/or having money
Nah trust me I even laughed JFL, I'm not that sensitive
But hypergamy is indeed not what people make them seem to be

It's easy to get a girlfriend if you just got one attractive feature;
When I started talking to more girls I realized how it was easy for them to fall in love if you say the right things; But you need to be attractive at least

The most ugliest guys I see IRL that would be rated truecel on this forum are the most confident IRL and approach every women and even get some which is crazy

• +1
Nah trust me I even laughed JFL, I'm not that sensitive
But hypergamy is indeed not what people make them seem to be

It's easy to get a girlfriend if you just got one attractive feature;
When I started talking to more girls I realized how it was easy for them to fall in love if you say the right things; But you need to be attractive at least

The most ugliest guys I see IRL that would be rated truecel on this forum are the most confident IRL and approach every women and even get some which is crazy
I have made threads saying that to get an LTB-MTB girlfriend you only have to be 5'9 normie NT minimum, but I always get laughed at when I say that

Here many people underestimate NT, I suggest you look for my thread where I talk about my experience of what my life was like before being an antisocial drug addict

Here most of them don't leave their house and say things to my face that don't happen

• +1
Your dont have a chad face , you are not chad , therefore you need to go to the gym because ur face will not compensate for you being a skinny weak lil bitch