Gymaxxing should be reserved primarily for health not looks when your genetics are shit

maunchu

maunchu

Diamond
I think every gymcel with shit genetics would just look like a clown.

Explanation: When a 5'2 midget is muscular, he conveys the message that he does not submit to the laws of nature and tries to reject his destiny as an unattractive midget.
For that same reason ugly guys that try to do a chad haircut are even worse than regular ugly guys, because in the eyes of females they didn't stay in their place and tried to masquerade as a chad, basically failed lookxmaxxing is like a seller trying to sell you a chinese knockoff of an iphone instead of the real thing, that's how females view it - like you're a fucking scammer.

Work out for health, not for bitches.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 439
4186366FB7BA4F5EB8AC81A90A3C1B002CC3BEAB

Coping backed thread

DN RD NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE JUST KYS ITA OVER

I think every gymcel with shit genetics would just look like a clown.

Explanation: When a 5'2 midget is muscular, he conveys the message that he does not submit to the laws of nature and tries to reject his destiny as an unattractive midget.
For that same reason ugly guys that try to do a chad haircut are even worse than regular ugly guys, because in the eyes of females they didn't stay in their place and tried to masquerade as a chad, basically failed lookxmaxxing is like a seller trying to sell you a chinese knockoff of an iphone instead of the real thing, that's how females view it - like you're a fucking scammer.

Work out for health, not for bitches.
explained perfectly bro

• +1
Reactions: maunchu
Tbh i gymcel passionately because i have the genetics for it if someone is a manlet gymceling should be done for health

Users who are viewing this thread

Back