Malformed Craniofacial Complex - the ONLY thing that determines your looks

View attachment 2576126View attachment 2576127

Ok bro if you really believe that, make a poll on any public platform, hell it can even be this website, and ask people which one looks more balanced/natural.
If yours wins I will transfer $1000 dollars to your bank account, shut up, and bow down to you

I don't know what this sperg out was about. Aesthetic profiles have a straight nose. That's looksmaxxing 101, but idk what I expected from a Mariana Trench level of IQ.

And a signature characteristic of males is less projection of the nasal aperture. Again, looksmaxxing 101
One is literally alfaro crocmaxxed with over tier forward growth , the second looks like someone slapped implants on someone with an orthognatic profile.

Orthognatic profile is good , downgrowth is bad, forward growth can be good but also bad, depends on harmony. Don't give your child any vaccines and let it die from some ww1 disease which doesn't kill anyone anymore but anti vaccine retards. a tldr of this clusterfuck of pseudo science.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, randomvanish, anticel and 1 other person
y. Don't give your child any vaccines and let it die from some ww1 disease which doesn't kill anyone anymore but anti vaccine retards. a tldr of this clusterfuck of pseudo science
sheep

• +1
Reactions: anticel
This is one of the worst threads I've ever seen on this website. Which compelled me to make a DEBUNK OF THIS SHIT THREAD

It already begins with a misleading narrative. "Malformed", suggesting that ugliness comes from some fundamental abnormality in the development of the bones in your skull. That is false. You and me have had an overall perfectly healthy development.

A "malformed craniofacial complex" looks like this:

View attachment 2575287

:lul: :lul:

EVERY morph in this thread looks like absolute shit and shows that op has no knowledge in craniofacial aesthetics. They have a comical underbite that looks aesthetically terrible.
He makes tiny changes in the upper parts of the skull to support his retarded claim that "downgrowth effects our whole fucking skull" (JFL at that English).
To suggest that he is "putting things in their right place" is absolutely hilarious.

This section made me laugh out loud. It's clear that he's a dumbass with no idea of what he's talking about by using generic words he doesn't understand. It is utterly incoherent and nonsensical.

Let me fix the shit morphs and provide an actual explanation:

View attachment 2575316 View attachment 2575323

Skeletal facial flaws come from not a deficiency in sutural growth, but suboptimal remodeling of certain areas of the face (e.g browridge and midface), specially the
alveolar process.

In other words, the problem isn't some issue with the development of the entire skull. Virtually all adult males can reach their genetic potential, so to say, by simply addressing the browridge, the midface, the ramus, and the lower third.

View attachment 2575365
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

There is NO way you genuinely believe that's what real people look like.

Again: the morphs look like absolute shit. It's also funny that these models made millions because of how good they look, despite not fitting this autistic theory that side profile is the single determinant of beauty.

Here are actual good morphs:

View attachment 2575338 View attachment 2575340

This sounds like that moment in middle school you have to do a presentation on something you didn't pay attention to :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Realistic maybe in a psychedelic trip from an Indian herbal tea.

Ray Liotta Lol GIF

View attachment 2575371

Because their genes are different from one another. The only proof that environment could cause someone's entire skull and orbits to be so dramatically different is in your schizoid day dreams. No science whatsoever that supports that.

I'm actively losing brain cells as I read this, so I won't even bother debunking this part.

If they did "rotate entire sections" of someone's face they'd end up looking as simian and awful as your morphs, and destined to a lifelong career at the freak show.

The solution is to augment the sites of remodeling of the entire face at once. But some people just can't have extremely mogger side profiles because it's not in the reach of their genetics. This isn't a deal breaker, because it hardly matters. All you need is a facial structure within normative development, and after that it's all soft tissue and phenotype and fundamental characteristics.

This section appropriately finishes off a retarded thread with piles upon piles of schizoid lies, quackery, and retardedness.
OP made some stupid points with no basis in reality, and followed with a dump of random URLs. Even Mike Mew would be taken aback by such levels of pseudoscience.

None of that proves that any of that affects how mogger one's maxilla is.
Instead of basement health-bro theories, the only definitive proof would be a study involving twins.
Exactly when I saw his morphs I just thought it looks autistic and weird asf and uncanny and lacking “flow” and natural. It’s looks like those dream face reveal meme of his crescent face because his lower there looks like the moon. When people talk about male gaze they’re probably referring to his morphs. Just be the moon’s side profile JFL:

2F6B4D44 41A7 4CBA 8781 13F5FDD3FAC9
11B2B627 2321 4F20 86E0 957D60ACEFFF
F388F18C C6C0 4A7C B8BC 13678C72CFAD
368CD4A7 2F22 44D0 9D65 5071B878BCF5

Exactly when I saw his morphs I just thought it looks autistic and weird asf and uncanny and lacking “flow” and natural. It’s looks like those dream face reveal meme of his crescent face because his lower there looks like the moon. When people talk about male gaze they’re probably referring to his morphs. Just be the moon’s side profile JFL:

View attachment 2577812View attachment 2577813View attachment 2577814View attachment 2577816
damn didnt expect for people to get caught up in morphs i made in under a minute because they lack the iq to see the pattern of facial downgrowth :S

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and 5'7 zoomer
Malformed craniofacial complex means malformed skull or suboptimal skull.

BOTB Eligibility Review:

Great, high effort thread! Great job at citing sources!
Trust me, this is a good thread, I sticked it.
It's just that the title is very bad. It made it harder to understand the thread.

Retitling it to something like: Why Proper Upward Craniofacial Growth Is Important & The Causes Of Downward Craniofacial Growth.
Your title makes it confusing to read since that title doesn't lucidly explains the topic of the thread.

Another flaw with the thread, it assumes that you're ugly because you're poisoned.
That's not true. Of course, you'd be right to say it can play a role but that solely isn't the factor. Other things like tongue posture, malnutrition during development, even severe, prolonged stress could also play roles. Concluding that bad diet is the cause is very wrong.

So in summary:
  • Needs a better title
  • You'd need to change the flawed perspective of ugliness is only and fundamentally caused by dietary prenatal and postnatal poisoning, because it's not that straightforward.
As another user said, Dr Mike and John Mew would indeed be very confused at your proposition of you must be poisoned if you're ugly.

This thread violates the following section in the BOTB rubric.
  • Relevance:
    • The thread demonstrates what it promises. (Title and thread don't really match)
  • Evidence and Quality:
    • The thread should be as truthful as possible on objective topics, or backed by great reasoning and consensus on subjective subjects. (The only cause of ugliness is poisoning is wrong)

More info on BOTB rubric.

What you can do from here.
  • Revamp (recreate) the thread.
  • Propose a new title and draft and get a moderator to edit the thread and replace the contents of the thread with a new draft. Contacting me wouldn't be ideal since I'm going to be pretty inactive for the next week or so.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5'7 zoomer, It'snotover and 2 others
362 99 animazione2b 1

Here's another animation I've found that farther demonstrates the point I'm trying to make about the occipital rotation being a crucial factor. And this is not a matter of opinion, this is all 100% provably something that can be improved even in adults.

Even if you're in the camp that these fellas got surgery (they didn't but i digress)
There is undeniable structural change in their cervical spine and that is not something that just happens by accident.

At the very least this is worth doing to reduce tension on the nerves around and near your atlas bone, as this can cause a multitude of terrible symptoms and illness if it becomes pathological enough.

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
BOTB Eligibility Review:

It's just that the title is very bad. It made it harder to understand the thread.

Retitling it to something like: Why Proper Upward Craniofacial Growth Is Important & The Causes Of Downward Craniofacial Growth.
Your title makes it confusing to read since that title doesn't lucidly explains the topic of the thread.

Another flaw with the thread, it assumes that you're ugly because you're poisoned.
That's not true. Of course, you'd be right to say it can play a role but that solely isn't the factor. Other things like tongue posture, malnutrition during development, even severe, prolonged stress could also play roles. Concluding that bad diet is the cause is very wrong.

So in summary:
  • Needs a better title
  • You'd need to change the flawed perspective of ugliness is only and fundamentally caused by dietary prenatal and postnatal poisoning, because it's not that straightforward.
As another user said, Dr Mike and John Mew would indeed be very confused at your proposition of you must be poisoned if you're ugly.

• Relevance:
    • The thread demonstrates what it promises. (Title and thread don't really match)
  • Evidence and Quality:
    • The thread should be as truthful as possible on objective topics, or backed by great reasoning and consensus on subjective subjects. (The only cause of ugliness is poisoning is wrong)

• Propose a new title and draft and get a moderator to edit the thread and replace the contents of the thread with a new draft. Contacting me wouldn't be ideal since I'm going to be pretty inactive for the next week or so.
I have been working on a revamp which should be much better yeah. Also going more in depth why the pattern likely is not genetic and will present possible problems more as y hypothesis than: that s how it is. Thank you for the feedback.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, 5'7 zoomer and enchanted_elixir
it's funny that I came to the same conclusions using the example of the same brothers, but I had side profiles. these three photos are enough to understand everything you need about facial development.

Attachments

• юб.png
    юб.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • юбюбюбюб.png
    юбюбюбюб.png
    812.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 3773870_twins.png
    3773870_twins.png
    998.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, 5'7 zoomer, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
"Downward grown forehead"

One of the dumbest things ive read on this website

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and ccwarrior
BOTB Eligibility Review:

So in summary:
  • Needs a better title

• Relevance:
  • Evidence and Quality:

You keep stickying some shit fucking threads full of misinformation. Same goes for a lot of your own threads.

In your quest for truth, your faulty judgement made you one of the main users preventing this site from being an informed and scientific place

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, It'snotover and enchanted_elixir
You keep stickying some shit fucking threads full of misinformation. Same goes for a lot of your own threads.

In your quest for truth, your faulty judgement made you one of the main users preventing this site from being an informed and scientific place
  1. Threads are sticked for high-effort. Not because they're factually flawless.
  2. I've removed literally almost all of my BOTB guides from BOTB, as I am aware of that.

Last edited:
informed and scientific place
lots of modern science, especially the health industry is a joke with financial interests behind it.

It sounds dumb at first sure but let me show you why I am right:

3D Simulation of Bruce Willis' head.

He seems to have an actually balanced face so why does he still look somewhat recessed is far from looking as good as some well known psl guys?

my guy ccwOrrier would just want to add some bone mass. Muuh forward growth.

what it actually needs is this kind of movement.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and 5'7 zoomer

It's always the people who don't know what they're talking about who talk the most shit, do you even know what sutures are?
3752208 skullanimation

• +1
It's always the people who don't know what they're talking about who talk the most shit, do you even know what sutures are?
View attachment 2580333
I see no "downward growth" of the forehead even in the gif you posted
lots of modern science, especially the health industry is a joke with financial interests behind it.
View attachment 2579898

It sounds dumb at first sure but let me show you why I am right:

3D Simulation of Bruce Willis' head.
View attachment 2579934
He seems to have an actually balanced face so why does he still look somewhat recessed is far from looking as good as some well known psl guys?
View attachment 2579937
my guy ccwOrrier would just want to add some bone mass. Muuh forward growth.

View attachment 2579975
what it actually needs is this kind of movement.
Dont agree with you but mirin that you replied respectfully

Is what you mean recession of the upper orbital bones?

If an unnatural lifestyle makes you ugly then why aren't the amish or indigenous tribes gigamoggers?

INTRODUCTION:

To understand facial attractiveness all you need to understand is optimal facial growth (no it is not forward growth) & the one way it can fuck up. Knowing any ratios or measurements is cool but actually completely useless because it tells us nothing about harmony - all we need is to have a good understanding of correct craniofacial growth. Forget everything you know about aesthetics - this thread will tell you everything you need.

Because yes in reality there is only one difference in facial growth between these 2 specimen. Can you tell what it is?

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

Maybe this morph will make it visible to you:

View attachment 2572779

So what I did is, I just ccw (counter-clockwise) rotated entire sections of her face to the right place. You can see the amount of rotation I did via the magenta area. The red line works as a point of measurement.

Most of you will know about downgrowth in the Maxilla but the reality is that it actually effects our whole fucking skull. It s basically that the bone grows & expands into the wrong direction. It is usually most extreme in the Orbitals & Maxilla but it can also start at the frontal bone (forehead). Sometimes it can just affect different parts of the face - sometimes it affects the whole face. I will explain why this happens later.

Lets look at some more extreme examples and morphs where I ccw-ed different sections of their faces:

View attachment 2572780

It should be evident that this is the only thing that actually makes an unattractive face.

View attachment 2572786

So let's look at some very attractive people and turn them into gods now:

Gandy from Slayer to biggest Gigachad you will see.
View attachment 2572795

O'Pry from attractive model to warlord of Bronze Age armies.
View attachment 2572796

Barrett from alien mogger to most beautiful celestial looking being.
View attachment 2572797

-> These guys have way less facial downgrowth than the average population or it just affects 1 area of their face which makes them look very harmonious.

You can see that good looks are not really a problem of forward growth. The problem is deeper & affects the plasticity of the whole craniofacial complex. To prove my point let's look at this common example which is used to explain forward growth.

View attachment 2572809

And now my morph which looks much more realistic & closer to real people, again done by just rotating sections of their faces:
View attachment 2572810

Have Sfs? Really? How about we just rotate the entire forehead lmao.

View attachment 2572813

Ever wondered why Brad Pitt looks way more attractive than his brother Doug Pitt? Both of their foreheads are slightly downward grown which is why they have slightly negative canthal tilt. However the rest of Brad Pitt's face seemed to have developed very well. On the other hand his brother has the downgrowth in his orbits as well. What a difference this makes.

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

It is all a question of perspective. In reality none of those things really exist - It is just that you are looking at parts of your face from the wrong angle. Just look in the mirror and tilt your head in different ways and you will see none of those issues from the right viewpoint. If your craniofacial complex grew normally it would all be the same perspective. It is the only difference between an attractive and a not so attractive front profile.

View attachment 2572825

I used this (https://3dthis.com/3dface.htm) software I randomly found to show that the way your soft tissue looks all depends on perspective.

Last but not least the difference being visible in the skull itself:

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

"Dear Dr. Muller please cut my skull at these 5 spots & rotate each 5° degree. That will be all thanks!" ~Looksmaxxer in 2050

Currently there is no way to really fix all of this. Facial downgrowth is mostly irreversible. Surgeons would have to rotate entire sections of the face to fix it. Bimax with ccw rotation is the only real option currently available but it can only fix downgrowth in the Maxilla and even then it will not fix the Ramus. Lefort III would work in theory but can only move the midface forward - it is rotation that is needed so it is not useful. Here you can see examples of why it does not work.
Implants can also be used to camouflage a few of the issues and is actually the best bet. However depending on the part of the face that is downward grown it will usually give slightly uncanny looking results. Syrian Psycho is a good example of how Implants can take you far by hiding the actual problems. Tagging @RealSurgerymax to provide us with very well designed implants
Soft tissue operations are also only really camouflage. If you are doing a Canthoplasty you are most likely cutting off perfectly normal grown eyelids. Yes they do not look normal on your face & it can be a looks improvement - but please think twice before doing anything with your soft tissue.

To Coceancig, Pagnoni, or any other surgeon - I know you guys are lurking here: PLEASE find an affordable & safe solution to rotate entire sections of the face lmao.
So what now? We are degenerated for life. There is no going back. Is this our destiny? Should we give up?

WHY DO OUR FACES NOT GROW CORRECTLY?

Is the question we should all ask ourselves. I have researched this topic for some time now & finding the answer was no easy task. This piece of knowledge you are about to read is of higher value than all the money in the world.
I am going to elaborate now why this is NOT GENETIC. It is NOT caused by your GENES. Thinking like this works like a trick on yourself to keep you trapped - you can not change it, you are born like this and every next generation will be born like this as well - there are no reasons for existence at this point - no meaning - only Nihilism.

Genes and how they work are completely misunderstood. Yes our genes do influence how you look & play a role, they are the reason for different looking phenotypes. However - they are not a blueprint for our traits & features.
  • Genes are far more complex than you think. Source
  • Gene expression can vary depending on the environment. Source Source2 Source3 Source4
  • We share 60% of our genes with fruit flies, 94% with dogs & 98.8% with chimpanzees Source
  • Human cells make up only 43% of the body's total cell count with the rest being microorganisms, bacteria etc. Source
  • Ninety-nine percent of the unique genes in your body are bacterial. Only about one percent is human. Source
  • The microbes within us alter our genes Source
-> You are a highly complex system of trillions of microorganism working in conjunction to create - well - you. Your DNA is only the code for those microorganisms to start the process of creating your body in the womb. Yes even your bones are not solid material but they are a living organ and will remain so for your entire life (cutting them open is a traumatic experience which your whole body will remember - even if you and the brain are not aware of it, so please do not take jaw surgery lightly).
The development of the craniofacial complex starts right at the beginning of fetal development by microorganisms.

1. Fetal Heavy Metal Poisoning:

Heavy metals are a highly toxic compound for any living organism. Humans have been exposed to them since antiquity but increasingly with the age of industrialisation. But just recently we started directly putting them inside us. Amalgam fillings have been around for over 100 years and have been very comon to fill cavities caused by tooth decay. It is bad enough when heavy metals are being passed through our digestive tract, causing only minor absorption into the body - but no nowdays we also inject them directly into out bodies with hardly any way to get rid of them. This is what most vaccines are, which according to our health professionals is not a problem. Apparently heavy metals need to be inside of vaccines to "help stimulate a stronger immune response in the body" - which sounds surprising considering modern science is not even close to have a grasp of our highly complex microbial.

So heavy metals get inside the body. The body ‘mistakes’ them for calcium which is why it is deposited in bone. When a woman is pregnant
her body will start delivering calcium to the baby via the placenta by the 4th month - at the same time her body will dump lots of heavy metals that were stored in her bones into the embryo.
Heavy metals can easily bypass the blood-placental barrier. The developing infants body will be overloaded by toxic heavy metals. Their body will also dump the heavy metals into their yet developing bones which negatively affects osteogenesis (bone metabolism) and leads to the degenerative growth of the skull.
The skull is the most complex arrangement of bones within the body. If one of these bones does not grow properly it will be of damaging consequence for the development of the whole craniofacial complex.

Sometimes it can affect firstborns most because by the time there is a second child there will be less heavy metals in the mothers body. I would argue that Amalgan fillings and vaccines (especially at the time of pregnancy) in the mother lead to the most severe cases of craniofacial degeneration. Also stay away from women with tattoos.

This brings me back to genetics. Different genetic systems might store the toxins slightly different. In one the heavy metals will end up in the bone that will grow to be the Maxilla, or the Ethmoid, or the Splendoid. One can only imagine what happens when different parts of the skull cannot develop properly -> There will be a wide variety of outcomes. Ever wondered why in a species all animals look mostly the same but the appearance of humans varies so much? This is also why the same kind of degenerations run within a family and makes it look like the issue is genetic. But the code for correct maxilofacial growth is still in all of us.

Development of the Skull: https://www.kenhub.com/en/library/anatomy/development-of-the-skull
Cadmium in the kidneys leads to the disruption of calcium homeostasis or calcium metabolism which leads to the degeneration of bone. 1 2
Heavy metals in human bones in different historical epochs: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16162313/
A Record of Pollution During Antiquity: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2019GL082641
Pregnancy
Heavy metals exposure levels and their correlation with different clinical forms of fetal growth restriction: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185645#
Prenatal Heavy Metal Exposure and Adverse Birth Outcomes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707978/
Effects of heavy metal exposure during pregnancy on birth outcomes: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-46271-0#Sec9
Prenatal exposure to mixtures of heavy metals and neurodevelopment in infants at 6 months: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S001393512030013X
Prenatal exposure to heavy metal mixtures and anthropometric birth outcomes: a cross-sectional study: https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-022-00950-z
Heavy metals in bones:
Study on the relationship between age and the concentrations of heavy metal elements in human bone: https://atm.amegroups.org/article/view/20948/html
Exposure to heavy metals and the risk of osteopenia or osteoporosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33042736/
Adverse Impact of Heavy Metals on Bone Cells and Bone Metabolism Dependently and Independently through Anemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/
A Review of Metal Exposure and Its Effects on Bone Health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21904825/
Embryology, Bone Ossification https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539718/

2. Insufficient Nutrition of the Embryo:
Is very comon because most women who are on modern diets (low on animal fats, high in sugars) do not have healthy organ systems and are often times glycemic. Their bodies are unable to produce the optimal amount of nutrients that the fetus needs. Especially the lack of Calcium can be devastating. The baby needs to absorb about 30 grams of this important mineral over the course of nine months. Source
We all know that alcohol is very toxic for an unborn child but did you know that sugar and alcohol are metabolised virtually identically in the liver? Source
Even after birth most humans get an insufficient amount of nutrition because of their unnatural lifestyle (diet & lack of sunlight). Source

Pottengers Cats is a very interesting multi-generational experiment done on cats. The verdict we can take from it is that if a species is not fed their natural diet in a raw form - then within generations the bodies & skulls will start to degenerate. The raw milk our ancestors mainly lived from has been replaced by pasteurized milk & turned into an unnatural food we cannot diggest.

VERDICT

tldr; you have an ugly face because you have been poisoned

Is this all it takes? Being raised on a natural lifestyle without enviromental toxins? Let's take a look at the biography of a few very well-turned out men:
Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale etc. etc - were all raised on the countryside in mostly relatively traditional living families.

How did we even end up in this unnatural world if it is so hostile & poisonous to us? Is it really worth living a life of safety & comfort if it leads to the physical degeneration of our species? Why did our ancestors settle for this? Or did they even do so?
Check out this Video if these are topics of your interest.

Tacticus on Germanic tribes:
"They would rather shed blood than sweat."

Would you slave away your entire life if you were born with a godly looking face? We need a revolt against the modern world.

For more KNOWLEDGE follow: mogthewxrld on Instagram.
What is the fix for SFS you low iq nibba

i

INTRODUCTION:

To understand facial attractiveness all you need to understand is optimal facial growth (no it is not forward growth) & the one way it can fuck up. Knowing any ratios or measurements is cool but actually completely useless because it tells us nothing about harmony - all we need is to have a good understanding of correct craniofacial growth. Forget everything you know about aesthetics - this thread will tell you everything you need.

Because yes in reality there is only one difference in facial growth between these 2 specimen. Can you tell what it is?

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

So what I did is, I just ccw (counter-clockwise) rotated entire sections of her face to the right place. You can see the amount of rotation I did via the magenta area. The red line works as a point of measurement.

Most of you will know about downgrowth in the Maxilla but the reality is that it actually effects our whole fucking skull. It s basically that the bone grows & expands into the wrong direction. It is usually most extreme in the Orbitals & Maxilla but it can also start at the frontal bone (forehead). Sometimes it can just affect different parts of the face - sometimes it affects the whole face. I will explain why this happens later.

Lets look at some more extreme examples and morphs where I ccw-ed different sections of their faces:

View attachment 2572780

It should be evident that this is the only thing that actually makes an unattractive face.

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

-> These guys have way less facial downgrowth than the average population or it just affects 1 area of their face which makes them look very harmonious.

You can see that good looks are not really a problem of forward growth. The problem is deeper & affects the plasticity of the whole craniofacial complex. To prove my point let's look at this common example which is used to explain forward growth.

View attachment 2572809

And now my morph which looks much more realistic & closer to real people, again done by just rotating sections of their faces:
View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

Ever wondered why Brad Pitt looks way more attractive than his brother Doug Pitt? Both of their foreheads are slightly downward grown which is why they have slightly negative canthal tilt. However the rest of Brad Pitt's face seemed to have developed very well. On the other hand his brother has the downgrowth in his orbits as well. What a difference this makes.

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

It is all a question of perspective. In reality none of those things really exist - It is just that you are looking at parts of your face from the wrong angle. Just look in the mirror and tilt your head in different ways and you will see none of those issues from the right viewpoint. If your craniofacial complex grew normally it would all be the same perspective. It is the only difference between an attractive and a not so attractive front profile.

View attachment 2572825

I used this (https://3dthis.com/3dface.htm) software I randomly found to show that the way your soft tissue looks all depends on perspective.

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

"Dear Dr. Muller please cut my skull at these 5 spots & rotate each 5° degree. That will be all thanks!" ~Looksmaxxer in 2050

Currently there is no way to really fix all of this. Facial downgrowth is mostly irreversible. Surgeons would have to rotate entire sections of the face to fix it. Bimax with ccw rotation is the only real option currently available but it can only fix downgrowth in the Maxilla and even then it will not fix the Ramus. Lefort III would work in theory but can only move the midface forward - it is rotation that is needed so it is not useful. Here you can see examples of why it does not work.
Implants can also be used to camouflage a few of the issues and is actually the best bet. However depending on the part of the face that is downward grown it will usually give slightly uncanny looking results. Syrian Psycho is a good example of how Implants can take you far by hiding the actual problems. Tagging @RealSurgerymax to provide us with very well designed implants
Soft tissue operations are also only really camouflage. If you are doing a Canthoplasty you are most likely cutting off perfectly normal grown eyelids. Yes they do not look normal on your face & it can be a looks improvement - but please think twice before doing anything with your soft tissue.

To Coceancig, Pagnoni, or any other surgeon - I know you guys are lurking here: PLEASE find an affordable & safe solution to rotate entire sections of the face lmao.
So what now? We are degenerated for life. There is no going back. Is this our destiny? Should we give up?

Is the question we should all ask ourselves. I have researched this topic for some time now & finding the answer was no easy task. This piece of knowledge you are about to read is of higher value than all the money in the world.
I am going to elaborate now why this is NOT GENETIC. It is NOT caused by your GENES. Thinking like this works like a trick on yourself to keep you trapped - you can not change it, you are born like this and every next generation will be born like this as well - there are no reasons for existence at this point - no meaning - only Nihilism.

Genes and how they work are completely misunderstood. Yes our genes do influence how you look & play a role, they are the reason for different looking phenotypes. However - they are not a blueprint for our traits & features.
  • Gene expression can vary depending on the environment. Source Source2 Source3 Source4
  • We share 60% of our genes with fruit flies, 94% with dogs & 98.8% with chimpanzees Source
  • Human cells make up only 43% of the body's total cell count with the rest being microorganisms, bacteria etc. Source
  • Ninety-nine percent of the unique genes in your body are bacterial. Only about one percent is human. Source
-> You are a highly complex system of trillions of microorganism working in conjunction to create - well - you. Your DNA is only the code for those microorganisms to start the process of creating your body in the womb. Yes even your bones are not solid material but they are a living organ and will remain so for your entire life (cutting them open is a traumatic experience which your whole body will remember - even if you and the brain are not aware of it, so please do not take jaw surgery lightly).
The development of the craniofacial complex starts right at the beginning of fetal development by microorganisms.

Heavy metals are a highly toxic compound for any living organism. Humans have been exposed to them since antiquity but increasingly with the age of industrialisation. But just recently we started directly putting them inside us. Amalgam fillings have been around for over 100 years and have been very comon to fill cavities caused by tooth decay. It is bad enough when heavy metals are being passed through our digestive tract, causing only minor absorption into the body - but no nowdays we also inject them directly into out bodies with hardly any way to get rid of them. This is what most vaccines are, which according to our health professionals is not a problem. Apparently heavy metals need to be inside of vaccines to "help stimulate a stronger immune response in the body" - which sounds surprising considering modern science is not even close to have a grasp of our highly complex microbial.

So heavy metals get inside the body. The body ‘mistakes’ them for calcium which is why it is deposited in bone. When a woman is pregnant
her body will start delivering calcium to the baby via the placenta by the 4th month - at the same time her body will dump lots of heavy metals that were stored in her bones into the embryo.
Heavy metals can easily bypass the blood-placental barrier. The developing infants body will be overloaded by toxic heavy metals. Their body will also dump the heavy metals into their yet developing bones which negatively affects osteogenesis (bone metabolism) and leads to the degenerative growth of the skull.
The skull is the most complex arrangement of bones within the body. If one of these bones does not grow properly it will be of damaging consequence for the development of the whole craniofacial complex.

Sometimes it can affect firstborns most because by the time there is a second child there will be less heavy metals in the mothers body. I would argue that Amalgan fillings and vaccines (especially at the time of pregnancy) in the mother lead to the most severe cases of craniofacial degeneration. Also stay away from women with tattoos.

This brings me back to genetics. Different genetic systems might store the toxins slightly different. In one the heavy metals will end up in the bone that will grow to be the Maxilla, or the Ethmoid, or the Splendoid. One can only imagine what happens when different parts of the skull cannot develop properly -> There will be a wide variety of outcomes. Ever wondered why in a species all animals look mostly the same but the appearance of humans varies so much? This is also why the same kind of degenerations run within a family and makes it look like the issue is genetic. But the code for correct maxilofacial growth is still in all of us.

Development of the Skull: https://www.kenhub.com/en/library/anatomy/development-of-the-skull
Cadmium in the kidneys leads to the disruption of calcium homeostasis or calcium metabolism which leads to the degeneration of bone. 1 2
Heavy metals in human bones in different historical epochs: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16162313/
A Record of Pollution During Antiquity: https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1029/2019GL082641
Pregnancy
Heavy metals exposure levels and their correlation with different clinical forms of fetal growth restriction: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0185645#
Prenatal Heavy Metal Exposure and Adverse Birth Outcomes: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5707978/
Effects of heavy metal exposure during pregnancy on birth outcomes: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-46271-0#Sec9
Prenatal exposure to mixtures of heavy metals and neurodevelopment in infants at 6 months: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S001393512030013X
Prenatal exposure to heavy metal mixtures and anthropometric birth outcomes: a cross-sectional study: https://ehjournal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12940-022-00950-z
Heavy metals in bones:
Study on the relationship between age and the concentrations of heavy metal elements in human bone: https://atm.amegroups.org/article/view/20948/html
Exposure to heavy metals and the risk of osteopenia or osteoporosis: a systematic review and meta-analysis: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33042736/
Adverse Impact of Heavy Metals on Bone Cells and Bone Metabolism Dependently and Independently through Anemia: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/
A Review of Metal Exposure and Its Effects on Bone Health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6323513/ https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21904825/

Is very comon because most women who are on modern diets (low on animal fats, high in sugars) do not have healthy organ systems and are often times glycemic. Their bodies are unable to produce the optimal amount of nutrients that the fetus needs. Especially the lack of Calcium can be devastating. The baby needs to absorb about 30 grams of this important mineral over the course of nine months. Source
We all know that alcohol is very toxic for an unborn child but did you know that sugar and alcohol are metabolised virtually identically in the liver? Source
Even after birth most humans get an insufficient amount of nutrition because of their unnatural lifestyle (diet & lack of sunlight). Source

Pottengers Cats is a very interesting multi-generational experiment done on cats. The verdict we can take from it is that if a species is not fed their natural diet in a raw form - then within generations the bodies & skulls will start to degenerate. The raw milk our ancestors mainly lived from has been replaced by pasteurized milk & turned into an unnatural food we cannot diggest.

VERDICT

Is this all it takes? Being raised on a natural lifestyle without enviromental toxins? Let's take a look at the biography of a few very well-turned out men:
Brad Pitt, Henry Cavill, Johnny Depp, Christian Bale etc. etc - were all raised on the countryside in mostly relatively traditional living families.

How did we even end up in this unnatural world if it is so hostile & poisonous to us? Is it really worth living a life of safety & comfort if it leads to the physical degeneration of our species? Why did our ancestors settle for this? Or did they even do so?

Would you slave away your entire life if you were born with a godly looking face? We need a revolt against the modern world.

is there anything i can bc im not done growing?
spamming vitamin k or vitamin d3 would help?

BOTB Eligibility Review:

So in summary:
  • Needs a better title

• Relevance:
  • Evidence and Quality:

can better nutrition at puberty help a face?

can better nutrition at puberty help a face?
Yes, but not in the way you think.
It'll help optimize any further craniofacial growth that needs to happen.
It can also help you lose weight, gain weight, assist in clearing the skin if the skin's defects are diet-related, etc.
It'll also make your looksmaxing efforts much more easy, efficient and effective.
But nutrition alone won't really make you more attractive unless you're either fat or skinny.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, thenext_chad and anticel
Yes, but not in the way you think.
It'll help optimize any further craniofacial growth that needs to happen.
It can also help you lose weight, gain weight, assist in clearing the skin if the skin's defects are diet-related, etc.
It'll also make your looksmaxing efforts much more easy, efficient and effective.
But nutrition alone won't really make you more attractive unless you're either fat or skinny.
well im skinnyfat
and i cannot restrict calories bc i dont wanna stunt my growth and when i eat more i do not gain weight

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

nigger just drew a bunch of random lines on faces

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

tldr: it’s over

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Total bullshit. You are NOT clever than the natural selection buddy.
I would expect something clever from you op @anticel

Over advancement is in the "uncanny" category. It worse than mid ugly, better than ugly. You guide people to over advancement. Your morphs doesn't even match with the Coceancig line, which is the most aggresive line ever.

Come on man. Why all celebrities have "recessed" jaws according to your morphs? Do you think you know better than basic, natural human selection on our collective mind? Are you trying to attract some kind of alien species or women?
It's ironic you've used Dolph Lundgren as a epitome example, because he's not one of the well-know attractive man adored by women. He's "too much" with his facial robustness and advancement.

I think majority of the people who loves over advancement is under the influence of games. Games trying to create characters with strong, weird features to make it fantasy. It doesn't match with the women's preferences.

Look at these chins and even fucking lips goes beyond the the eyebrows.

3785382 ggandy
3785373 3784126 incel2
3785367 3784124 incel example

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Administrator

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

You didnt turn the chads into gods you turned them into ugly neanderthals you jewish r*tard

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and ccwarrior
I agree but what's the difference between this and occlusal plane of the maxilla from frankfurt plane? Isn't this just ccw of the maxilla and mandible? And yeah you mentioned forehead inclination angle too but I feel like you overcomplicated this thread a bit

If someone has an ideal upward growth of the maxilla, how would it be possible for the rest of their face to be downward grown?

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

High iq thread

• +1

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

way too long

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

read everything, very good thread, didn’t know about this until now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anticel and ccwarrior
Good thread but I think there is more to it then just CCW. Otherwise modified lefort 3 CCW would yield very aesthetic results. But it does not. Looks weird.

looks weird imo. there must be something missing to this understanding. I would read Mike mews original paper on craniofacial dystrophy.
Good thread but I think there is more to it then just CCW. Otherwise modified lefort 3 CCW would yield very aesthetic results. But it does not. Looks weird.

looks weird imo. there must be something missing to this understanding. I would read Mike mews original paper on craniofacial dystrophy.
Id say that this is as the newly given projection wouldn’t make up for the missing proportionality that a naturally foward grown person would have

• +1
Id say that this is as the newly given projection wouldn’t make up for the missing proportionality that a naturally foward grown person would have
what do you mean?

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

BEST OF THE BEST

• Love it
These morphs are ridiculous. You’re crazy if you think they look better in your morphs than irl.

Your morphs don’t agree with these data. If u analyze them u will see the midface is shorter. Meanwhile your morphs fail to correct the vertical component. Good morphs tho

• +1

INTRODUCTION:

View attachment 2572775

Do you see it yet?

View attachment 2572777

View attachment 2572779

View attachment 2572780

View attachment 2572786

View attachment 2572795

View attachment 2572796

View attachment 2572797

View attachment 2572809

View attachment 2572810

View attachment 2572813

View attachment 2572816

Gummy Smile?
Upper Eyelid Exposure?
Negative Cantal Tilt?
Thin Upper Lip?

View attachment 2572825

View attachment 2572826
View attachment 2572830

SOLUTION?

Pregnancy
Heavy metals in bones:

VERDICT

Is our sperm also affected by this? Do the same principles apply to our sperm being poisioned

thread is outdated btw

This is the total opposite. It is actually CW rotation which causes a very attractive face.

CCW rotation of the skull seems to occur with age and potentially some bad habits. Your average 30+ year old has a more advanced lower third in comparison to upper/middle third. If you compare pictures of people in their prime vs present, their skull is more cw rotated in their prime.

Also, CCW rotation seems to have a negative impact on the soft tissues. Look at anyone who has descended and their skull is more rotated CCW than previously.

Last edited:
  • JFL