gymcel cringe

Why did you put me on your ignore list? I lov your posts :feelscry::feelsrope:
Ask him to unignore me, I'm literally shaking and crying rn, fr fr

Sad Doctor Who GIF

I don’t even like gymcelling. I only do it for my appearance. You gotta be a legit schizo to enjoy lifting heavy objects and putting them down again.

Tbh most of the gymcel media culture is basically roided normies claiming fake natty and saying trenything is possible and all that for what?

To get called gl by some utter lefort 3 candidate subhumans commenting “wue pooh Gym:feelsuhh:” and get their dick shrinked with all the roid injected along with some male gaze appeal
imagine thinking some Auschwitzh tier faggit attracts women :feelskek: :sick:

People who make going to the gym their entire identity need to unironically end it

Imagine living such a pathetic existence
Spoken like a true disciple of Mentzer.

People who make going to the gym their entire identity need to unironically end it

Imagine living such a pathetic existence
this is true as. i hvae a mate that looks like shit and has been going 5-6 days a week for a year and a half and he posts all that cringe shit meanwhile his a skinny 60kg twink that like 20%bf

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
this is true as. i hvae a mate that looks like shit and has been going 5-6 days a week for a year and a half and he posts all that cringe shit meanwhile his a skinny 60kg twink that like 20%bf
Benches more than me

• JFL
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
I’m 60kg
how tall are you and what's your age? im 68kg and 5ft11 but i know for a fact im undereating and have been accidently my whole life, your most likely just not eating 2500 cals

how tall are you and what's your age? im 68kg and 5ft11 but i know for a fact im undereating and have been accidently my whole life, your most likely just not eating 2500 cals
5’9

And I don’t mind it. Used to be 70kg and had no facial definiitob

• +1
Reactions: OutTheAbyss
corn fed beef +soy sauce= high t food :feelskek:
Bruh are we supposed to pay double for grass-fed beef or something? tf are we supposed to eat lmao