D

Deleted member 23359

Iron
This dude had the perfect physique then completely ruined himself with roids

IMG 20230818 184144

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai
he truly had the perfect physique in before, althuogh his eye area is shit in his before, he had huge bone mass, and he could softmaxx his eyearea to look at least htn facially

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
he truly had the perfect physique in before, althuogh his eye area is shit in his before, he had huge bone mass, and he could softmaxx his eyearea to look at least htn facially
He still looked good despite shit eye area but he's constantly balding and bloated from trt

If you scroll up in his page his hair gets thinner and thinner

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
and his hair turned into hay. and true he looked perfect before he started, that first photo is like Arno Becker sculpture
this is why I always say IQ does matter. some people are born with everything and manage to ruin themselves in a blink of an eye. this nigga, the prettyboy-turned-polish-truckdriver dude, living ken dolls, or bitches who cover their skin in tattoos. just... why would you even do that

He still looked good despite shit eye area but he's constantly balding and bloated from trt

If you scroll up in his page his hair gets thinner and thinner
never said he didn't, but he would look htn according to this site website if he softmaxxed his eyearea
although i am sure if hes tall he was getting hoes before
all u need is muscle body + height + white + non ugly to slay most girls u want in the US

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
never said he didn't, but he would look htn according to this site website if he softmaxxed his eyearea
although i am sure if hes tall he was getting hoes before
all u need is muscle body + height + white + non ugly to slay most girls u want in the US
His eyes aren't the problem bro

Hes balding and bloated, yes he can softmax his eyes but it won't do anything if he doesn't hop off

and his hair turned into hay. and true he looked perfect before he started, that first photo is like Arno Becker sculpture
this is why I always say IQ does matter. some people are born with everything and manage to ruin themselves in a blink of an eye. this nigga, the prettyboy-turned-polish-truckdriver dude, living ken dolls, or bitches who cover their skin in tattoos. just... why would you even do that
Yep i think body dysmorphya got to him
Every fitness influencers go through this phase

View attachment 1692380654479.webpArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculptureArno Becker sculpture

ian is another whites dick riding ginger faggot
miring that ur titkok has bit of sentience tho

ian is another whites dick riding ginger faggot
miring that ur titkok has bit of sentience tho
He's a chud maxer but i kinda like his content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534
He's a chud maxer but i kinda like his content
he is good at calling bullshits but still is a ginger faggot with horrendous take on sum