‘Gymcel is cope’

Imagine gymcelling hard for years and then u post mtn face in Tinder and get dissapointing result. I bet this has happened to many guys.
Hahahaha fuck that made me laugh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Nobody here is low inhib enough to blast test and eat clean and train hard so let them rot and fantasize about a 8% bf male model unloading a fat load of cum inside their ass
Facts bro

my arms and 6 pack were roidcel tier only pecs were lacking. and wide shoulders and height aren't visible on pics. OP roided so he could go from 2k matches to 2k matches?? nice fucking ROI lmao it's all face.
Cope bro I get way more results now than when I was scrawny wtf are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
@the BULL do you remember when you said you could beat Khabib in a street fight?:lul:

• JFL
Cope bro I get way more results now than when I was scrawny wtf are you talking about
2k matches before any roid cope it's all about face. social media roidcels with no face get comments only from men roidcels with face get same type of comments than skinny with face. can't escape face law

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@the BULL do you remember when you said you could beat Khabib in a street fight?:lul:
i'm wrestling with 90 kilos bears i would throw khabib in the trash can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, whitepilledchad, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Bro remember that video he posted when shadowboxed at home with that music:lul::lul:?

I almost peed in my pants, i caged so fucking hard hahaha.

• JFL
2k matches before any roid cope it's all about face. social media roidcels with no face get comments only from men roidcels with face get same type of comments than skinny with face. can't escape face law
I didn’t get 2k I got 1k matches btw and most were ltb. And this was suicide swiping and never got 99+ max I got was 30 in a week.

Now I get 99+ in under a day and mtbs are legit so fucking easy I cba to slay them

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
why are u on org if u slay so much jfl

Imagine gymcelling hard for years and then u post mtn face in Tinder and get dissapointing result. I bet this has happened to many guys.
Gymcelling waste of time for anyone below 70 percentile facially. Better to lean-maxx without gymcelling and do something functional instead. only + of gym-celling is that it's good brain-maxx.

• +1
Gymcelling waste of time for anyone below 70 percentile facially. Better to lean-maxx without gymcelling and do something functional instead. only + of gym-celling is that it's good brain-maxx.
Nah gymcelling is good for mtns to give edge imo

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
I didn’t get 2k I got 1k matches btw and most were ltb. And this was suicide swiping and never got 99+ max I got was 30 in a week.

Now I get 99+ in under a day and mtbs are legit so fucking easy I cba to slay them
2k in a month before roids what are we talking about. Everyone Is gymcelling your physique isn't even impressive among the ones i see at the calisthenics park like everyone blast roids and works out, how Is that giving you and Edge? You're still One of the many only face separates you from the masses

• JFL
Maximizing your frame besides getting leaner is never a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: SoundnVision
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and moreroidsmoredates
While you type this shit you're getting cucked by 70 kilos Dutch pretty Boys.
You’re getting cucked by 95% of your italian brothers.

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
  • JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, moreroidsmoredates and WishIwasChico
Bro i legit don't understand why women don't like me i gave up It doesn't make sense to me in my eyes i look good
small pp that's why

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and moreroidsmoredates
small pp that's why
Eh??? Who gives a fuck about the dick, plus mine Is above average anyway many women wouldn't even be able to take It fully

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision, WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
Eh??? Who gives a fuck about the dick, plus mine Is above average anyway many women wouldn't even be able to take It fully
how would you know they wouldn't inkwell

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
do people even say that anymore?

No Who gives a fuck about sex
IMG 8966

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and tombradylover
Well it’s not happening.
Bro i want to burn you alive. This world Is not fucking Fair why should i be Fair. I was supposed to study today but i cannot focus. Only think about women 24/7

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, SoundnVision, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
Bro i want to burn you alive. This world Is not fucking Fair why should i be Fair. I was supposed to study today but i cannot focus. Only think about women 24/7
—> says he doesn’t need sex
—> proceeds to mentally masturbate thinking about women

Ok bro.

Today the schizophrenia is kicking in again.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and tombradylover
—> says he doesn’t need sex
—> proceeds to mentally masturbate thinking about women

Ok bro.

Today the schizophrenia is kicking in again.
I don't Need sex i Just Need love effusions like licking the face touching the thighs i'm more of a petting dude. Need a girl to tell me i'm good looking and get my Dick really hard but PiV Is the least pleasurable part of having a girl with you

• JFL
I don't Need sex i Just Need love effusions like licking the face touching the thighs i'm more of a petting dude. Need a girl to tell me i'm good looking and get my Dick really hard but PiV Is the least pleasurable part of having a girl with you
Schizo ramblings detected: didn’t read.

I apologized to you, but you still continue to sperg out like an abused dog.

H2o

• JFL
Low t

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, WishIwasChico and moreroidsmoredates
Fakecel

• JFL
Eh?? What Is schizo about what i wrote?
I didn’t read it. Since you wanted to “burn me alive” and “cut my head off” I assumed it was going the same direction again.

• JFL
I didn’t read it. Since you wanted to “burn me alive” and “cut my head off” I assumed it was going the same direction again.
Yeah Bro what kind of sentiment do you think i have towards you? You keep telling me i'm subhuman, 0 likes on tinder, mtn potential max, what the fuck am i supposed to do? Schizophrenia Is Just eugenics. You become "schizo" when you're tired of being an incel

Yeah Bro what kind of sentiment do you think i have towards you? You keep telling me i'm subhuman, 0 likes on tinder, mtn potential max, what the fuck am i supposed to do? Schizophrenia Is Just eugenics. You become "schizo" when you're tired of being an incel
I never called you subhuman. Why you making things up?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back