Gymcel is key

britishbomber

britishbomber

ascend or die trying
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
561
Reputation
218
Everyone underrates going to the gym and having facial hair but I think it’s very dimorphic and it’s a huge halo to slay some bitches
Just look at old clav
This dude looked like superman, and that he could seperate the earth with his bare hands
I would maybe let him fuck me
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4653.jpeg
    IMG_4653.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4652.jpeg
    IMG_4652.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4651.jpeg
    IMG_4651.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4650.jpeg
    IMG_4650.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: horseman, hatefo1ds and Attila The Hun
Everyone underrates going to the gym and having facial hair but I think it’s very dimorphic and it’s a huge halo to slay some bitches
Just look at old clav
This dude looked like superman, and that he could seperate the earth with his bare hands
I would maybe let him fuck me
Debatable
 
Slide 4 Clav was genuinely so good looking bro
Gymcel clav was something else
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
I'd cum on clav's face ngl. But i do agree gym is key to happiness.
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber
old clav with facial hair was CL
 
1790869531415
genuine chad
 
  • Love it
Reactions: britishbomber
gymcel does bring a halo but to a certain degree. its a bell curve on the amount of muscle you have and how much women like it. When youre a twink build most women wont like it also when youre big as fuck. to maximize halo be somewhere in between.
 

Similar threads

ghost!
Replies
10
Views
43
ghost!
ghost!
griffagella
Replies
3
Views
38
griffagella
griffagella
F
Replies
47
Views
343
no1softee
no1softee
thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
58
India lover 52
I

Users who are viewing this thread

  • horseman
  • RoidedFighter
Back
Top