Gymcel on tinder

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
Just wanna see how gymcels do on tinder.

in 30 mins he got 22 matches, i think the black guy i used got 15 matches where 50% were ethnic hood sluts

these are the pics im using, its a fitness guy who was active in 2013-16.
height: 193cm / 6ft4
14FB8523 41EE 49D8 B86D 4434135FD000

333FE380 A03B 4404 B0B2 4110DAF013E3

F0AACDE9 C59E 4044 9105 BA1579CDD8E6

23D8973A AB86 4322 8F00 DE08E44DF44C

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Hero of the Imperium, St. Wristcel and 6 others
193 cm is that a mistake the guy in the picture doesnt look that tall man.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Good_Little_Goy, bladeeout and 2 others
How is he a gymcel.

Gymcel = ugly face with good body. This guy has chad face, he would do well regardless of body.

• +1
Reactions: aphoria, Deleted member 4804, Golang and 18 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 4804, Golang and 15 others
a bald gymcel will be a wiser choiche imho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Danish_Retard
How is he a gymcel.

Gymcel = ugly face with good body. This guy has chad face, he would do well regardless of body.
Whats his face psl?
@abmonger @hopemaxxer @thinwhiteduke didnt rate him so high

first girl to call him fake
7968C509 BF7F 47E7 8F99 437CF82C54D3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
Whats his face psl?
@abmonger @hopemaxxer @thinwhiteduke didnt rate him so high
5.5-6psl Somewhere in the top 5-10% of people his age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Golang, lutte and 1 other person
OP isn't even showing his face but has the audacity to call a chadlite a gymcel.....what is this forum exactly.......

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0, Taylorswift and Deleted member 5393

looking at dudes like this makes me feel like i've wasted the best years of my prime by being an underweight twink, ffs

I've had tons of very good looking girls tell me that with a face like mine if only i were more muscular i would be slaying left and right. and still it was too hard for me. fuck

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Jagged0, Golang and 1 other person
This would have been better, a real gymcel

Men han är väl för känd för att catfisha med i Sverige

Attachments

• 1602328237768.png
    1602328237768.png
    365.4 KB · Views: 20
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Golang, Deleted member 5393 and 1 other person
Gymcel on tinder

@Yuyevon the body doesn‘t look as huge, how long would it take someone to achieve a similar physique?

Holy shit, a Chadlite does well on Tinder? I’m so shook.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Jagged0, Golang and 2 others
Adi gillepsie, he has good pheno and above average PSL, his body is also very aesthetic

Gymcel that actually is chadlite '-:

OP isn't even showing his face but has the audacity to call a chadlite a gymcel.....what is this forum exactly.......
I always call ppl who gym gymcels.. i dont even mean anything bad about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
@Yuyevon the body doesn‘t look as huge, how long would it take someone to achieve a similar physique?

Dis nigga @Yuyevon doesnt like to help people on this forum. Dont bother asking.

He shits on them to reduce competition and does his best to keep minorities down.

He is here for his own gains. If you want a body like that. Its the standard roid, tattoo , tan combination.

Run a Testosoterone 150-300mg + 30-50mg Anavar cycle. Dont forget ths pct cycle at the end.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte, penis3, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
Dis nigga @Yuyevon doesnt like to help people on this forum. Dont bother asking.

He shits on them to reduce competition and does his best to keep minorities down.

He is here for his own gains. If you want a body like that. Its the standard roid, tattoo , tan combination.

Run a Testosoterone 150-300mg + 30-50mg Anavar cycle. Dont forget ths pct cycle at the end.
how many members do we have on here? like 10-20k? half of them are from india and the rest of them are spread across the globe, no idea why someone would try to hide information from likeminded bros.

it‘s the same with Amnesia who 100% had buccal fat removal surgery and doesn‘t stand by it because the hollow cheeks are what brought him from upper-tier normie to chad-lite

+ thanks for the answer

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Golang, Gaia262, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others

lmao

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5393

how many members do we have on here? like 10-20k? half of them are from india and the rest of them are spread across the globe, no idea why someone would try to hide information from likeminded bros.

it‘s the same with Amnesia who 100% had buccal fat removal surgery and doesn‘t stand by it because the hollow cheeks are what brought him from upper-tier normie to chad-lite

+ thanks for the answer
I was outside so i hadnt time to answer thoroughly ffs.

i always try to help members here and I love 90% of looksmax users because you guys helped me a lot. I would never try to gaslight or harass people here.

and the guy in OP is roided, he looks like hes on test + anavar.

to get his body you need good chest/ab insertions and 2-3 cycles

500mg test + 30mg dbol bulk then cut with winny or var

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7098

+ thanks for the answer
no problem moezert,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Probably 6-12 months with roids, zyzz got a similar body in 1 year if you look at his transformation video.

but you will lose a lot of the gains after pct so its better to cruise afterwards. That is what zyzz did, he realised it wasnt maintainable without a cruise dose.

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Probably 6-12 months with roids, zyzz got a similar body in 1 year if you look at his transformation video.

but you will lose a lot of the gains after pct so its better to cruise afterwards. That is what zyzz did, he realised it wasnt maintainable without a cruise dose.
Im just finishing a superdrol cycle and I had huge gains, will I lose most of it? what should I do to reduce my lost?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Im just finishing a superdrol cycle and I had huge gains, will I lose most of it? what should I do to reduce my lost?
Can you post before/after pics

Yes you will lose most of it, and a lot of superdrol gains are from glycogen water weigh. I lost so much muscle when i stopped for 4 weeks.

just run a pct at maintenance calories and try not to lose strength in the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
Can you post before/after pics

Yes you will lose most of it, and a lot of superdrol gains are from glycogen water weigh. I lost so much muscle when i stopped for 4 weeks.

just run a pct at maintenance calories and try not to lose strength in the gym.
i'll pm you

yuyuven i bumo my huge shredded dick up your brolossus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
That’s a gymcel in 2020 @personalityinkwell