Gymcel progression

A

Anchor_Ship

Luminary
Joined
Dec 17, 2021
Posts
8,261
Reputation
9,622
Gymcel progression
 

Attachments

  • 39649098-F57D-4E48-BBC1-9734D4CC0A16.png
    39649098-F57D-4E48-BBC1-9734D4CC0A16.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 71F3FD89-4E9A-49E3-B937-B56DDC561A00.jpeg
    71F3FD89-4E9A-49E3-B937-B56DDC561A00.jpeg
    339.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, anactualdude, studymaxxer and 3 others
nice, how many months?
 
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Anchor_Ship
nice, how many months?
1 year. I wasn’t doing optimal nutrition or rest for at least 75% of the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: mkj, Deleted member 30432 and Deleted member 26067
great change, very nice, keep at it
 
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Anchor_Ship
GOOD SHIT BRO!!!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
why did you go from ethnik to whitecel
 
  • JFL
Reactions: studymaxxer and Anchor_Ship
You are in very good shape bro but you don't look big yet. I would say in 2 more years you have the potential to look jacked. Good genetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
mirin frame bro

What’d you do?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
mirin frame bro

What’d you do?
Went high intensity every time I trained on an upper lower 6 day split. I didn’t allow myself to rest much and I realized I was leaving gains on the table. I’m switching to a 5 day PPL split to allow myself to rest more.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Nice progress!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
You are in very good shape bro but you don't look big yet. I would say in 2 more years you have the potential to look jacked. Good genetics
Thanks dude
 
Went high intensity every time I trained on an upper lower split. I’m switching to a 5 day PPL split to allow myself to rest more.
I’m gonna start soon. I hope to have your frame by a year or two
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
I’m gonna start soon. I hope to have your frame by a year or two
If you have my starting frame it shouldn’t be a problem and you would get my physique in maybe 6 months if you diet and rest properly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
If you have my starting frame it shouldn’t be a problem and you would get my physique in maybe 6 months if you diet and rest properly
Is the carnivore diet good? And yes my frame is very similar to yours
 
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432

Similar threads

thesugarconnoisseur
Replies
1
Views
42
India lover 52
I
_ph0bia
Replies
6
Views
63
_ph0bia
_ph0bia
AcromiaI
Replies
4
Views
90
user472837
U
S
Replies
5
Views
72
qdqq
qdqq
werkn
Replies
2
Views
37
werkn
werkn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top