Gymceling is cringe

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
Do a sport instead. There are sports suited for both manlets and tallfags, so take your pic. Many sports also require lifting for strength and you will still get a decent physique if you aren't a framecel while doing a more NT activity.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4209 and 4 others
ko and ok

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, .👽., didntreadlol and 5 others
Triggamista 20200220 0002

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, .👽. and 10 others
No.

When manlets, normies and soy cuck tier ogres gymcel like tryhards, then it is cringe.

But when you see tallfags who are lifting heavy and are impressively flexible, that's what is not cringe.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 6401, eyearea and 4 others
Sure, but do deep squat and lowbar squat and deadlift. And flexibility training.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
No.

When manlets, normies and soy cuck tier ogres gymcel like tryhards, then it is cringe.

But when you see tallfags who are lifting heavy and are impressively flexible, that's what is not cringe.
Proportional Physique is awesome. Manlets in gym just go for ego boost and build Physiques like a Anime Character which is unappealing to most woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and john2
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and didntreadlol
No.

cope lifting is good for all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1140, Morpheus and 2 others
cope lifting is good for all
No lifting for your face or height. I'm right in this sense.

But ofc... if you're short or ugly and you want to cope, then gymceling is a very good cope.

But all i'm gonna say is that women in the gym are going to be repulsed and even women outside the gym after you get a body (as an ugly or short man), will reject you.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 1 other person
Weak pencil neck thread. Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Chadelite and 5 others

But ofc... if you're short or ugly and you want to cope, then gymceling is a very good cope.

But all i'm gonna say is that women in the gym are going to be repulsed and even women outside the gym after you get a body as an ugly or short man will reject you.
somehow yes but beeing fit and muscular add to the smv of everybody

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol, sloopnoob and 1 other person
Weak pencil neck thread. Rope
cope

being a bodybuilder means you have body image issues and that you are autistic
if you slay as a gymcel is not because of it, but despite it

• +1
cope
View attachment 331618
If you truly think right guy would slay more than left, then you really have no idea what women find desirable.

Like wtf dude.

• +1
wow thanks for this fantastic looksmaxxing advice op what would i do without u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 1 other person

reminder this dude doesn't even train for hypertrophy and still looks jacked af

• +1
cope
View attachment 331618
Right one is just on bulk lmao. You are Right tbh. No one can stay ripped under 10% bf whole year.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended, Vidyacoper and 6 others
Redpillers on suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4577 and didntreadlol
What I do is, powerlifting type lifting a few times per week, lots of 10-15 minute walks throughout the day, and one set of sprints per week. The sprints do something that lifting could never do alone.

I would love to do more sports, but there are too many other things that I'm into, and where I live no one's any good at sports anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and didntreadlol
cope
View attachment 331618

Both of them have hit the gym hard and are not even natural you idiot lol

• +1
as a gymcel for the past 7 years or so and as someone who played sports growing up, I actually agree with most of what you said here.

• +1
Microsoft Edge 01042020 12 14 52 2

• +1
cope
View attachment 331618
i mean if you don't have some kind of dysmorphia then why the fuck are your here?

• +1
Perfect example of an insecure bodybuilder, whose videos look like american psycho parodies

Epitome of a tryhard that thinks he is the shit because he injected a few compounds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Inscol, middayshowers and 2 others
@Deliciadecu

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Issue I am a framecel

• +1
Perfect example of an insecure bodybuilder, whose videos look like american psycho parodies

Epitome of a tryhard that thinks he is the shit because he injected a few compounds

jfl at how fucking narcy this guy is

puts most people on here to shame ngl

• +1
I will do what is fun.

And for girls i doesn't matter what you do, only what you look like at the end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and forwardgrowth
shut ur fucking lazy faggot mouth

• +1

But all i'm gonna say is that women in the gym are going to be repulsed and even women outside the gym after you get a body (as an ugly or short man), will reject you.
Stop spreading bullshit. Gymcelling absolutely helps with sex appeal, masculinity, and oversll looking better. I’m 5’9 and I was getting nothing before when I was skinny. Just adding a shirtless pic on tinder skyrocketed my match count.

• +1
I understand where you are coming from but listen. Doing sports serves 3 purposes:
1 - To make you physically stronger.
2 - Be a playground for getting a feel of group hierarchies and leadership.
3 - Emancipating the spirit. (Sense of freedom, conquest, thrill and enjoyability.)

Bodybuilding will give you 1 and 3. It won't give you 2. It is still the most important thing for a young man to do. Football is a perfect example of a solid sport that does 2 and 3 well but not 1. Many professional footballers have disappointing bodies and those with good bodies workout. Cycling does 3 amazingly well but not 1 and 2.

The point is to choose a sport that ideally covers all three. However, there are a few that cover all perfectly. I suggest you first have bodybuilding either way (cuz its the cornerstone) and then pick another sport that allows you to get a feel for hierarchies. Obviously, team sports are the best for this (2).

• +1
I understand where you are coming from but listen. Doing sports serves 3 purposes:
1 - To make you physically stronger.
2 - Be a playground for getting a feel of group hierarchies and leadership.
3 - Emancipating the spirit. (Sense of freedom, conquest, thrill and enjoyability.)

Bodybuilding will give you 1 and 3. It won't give you 2. It is still the most important thing for a young man to do. Football is a perfect example of a solid sport that does 2 and 3 well but not 1. Many professional footballers have disappointing bodies and those with good bodies workout. Cycling does 3 amazingly well but not 1 and 2.

The point is to choose a sport that ideally covers all three. However, there are a few that cover all perfectly. I suggest you first have bodybuilding either way (cuz its the cornerstone) and then pick another sport that allows you to get a feel for hierarchies. Obviously, team sports are the best for this (2).
jag.gif

Bodybuilding is most boring shit ever after the first 6-8 months of noob gains, unless you are juicing like a retard and progressively upping your doses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
jag.gif

Bodybuilding is most boring shit ever after the first 6-8 months of noob gains, unless you are juicing like a retard and progressively upping your doses.
When you finish a workout and see yourself pumped. The muscles and veins. It's like you see yourself 4, 5 months into the future. There is nothing like that feeling man. That's what makes people love bodybuilding so much. Any fucker can start and change their body. They could be shit at school, work or family but bodybuilding can make them literally change their fucking body. Thats never boring for anyone. Keep lying to yourself. Keep coping.

• +1

unfortunately true

i have no more success with girls after 3 years of gym than i did.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2