Gymceling is extremely legit if you have the right insertions and proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Effortless
Its fat + estrogen of the fat

@volcelfatcel

Exactly, the fat can be lost but the breast tissue will stay, people have hard time losing fat because when they lose weight they think I've gotten rid of the fat cells when in reality all it did was shrunk

Fat cells are like these

most people will lose the volume in their fat cells but the fat cells will still be there, this is why people hit the point where they think they can't lose anymore weight, basically you need to diet until you lose the fat cells which is hard and why its easier to put fat back on, thats why its good to not let yourself get fat in the first place

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel

Exactly, the fat can be lost but the breast tissue will stay, people have hard time losing fat because when they lose weight they think I've gotten rid of the fat cells when in reality all it did was shrunk

Fat cells are like these
View attachment 1232571
most people will lose the volume in their fat cells but the fat cells will still be there, this is why people hit the point where they think they can't lose anymore weight, basically you need to diet until you lose the fat cells which is hard and why its easier to put fat back on, thats why its good to not let yourself get fat in the first place
I don't think you can even lose fat cells per say, losing weight just decreases their size.

I doubt I'll ever put weight on again, I barley eat in my day tbh. I don't have an appetite

• +1
@volcelfatcel

Fat cells are like these
View attachment 1232571
So leanmaxxing is impossible ? :feelswhy:

Are you lean enough to see your abs bro? start hitting abs about 3 times a week, especially hanging leg raises with high reps

A lot of people think they have bad abs insertions because most of the time its not filled out, "muh compounds for abs" is a bit of meme if you want really good abs
my upper four are but not my lower two.
I dont know if I have the lines that outline them

Did this and I dont think I feel the crease.
I train them twice a week but I need to improve on my hanging leg rases for sure

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel
I don't think you can even lose fat cells per say, losing weight just decreases their size.

I doubt I'll ever put weight on again, I barley eat in my day tbh. I don't have an appetite
Eating mainly meat is good
It doesnt make you fat + taste good + nutritious
Drink only water

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and volcelfatcel
So leanmaxxing is impossible ? :feelswhy:

Not impossible but just harder than someone who hasn't got as much fat cells

That's why if you see yourself gaining weight try to stop it immediately because you're body will create more fat cells which as @volcelfatcel mentioned never really goes away, big part of it is genetics but basically just don't get fat in the first place 4head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and volcelfatcel

That's why if you see yourself gaining weight try to stop it immediately because you're body will create more fat cells which as @volcelfatcel mentioned never really goes away, big part of it is genetics but basically just don't get fat in the first place 4head
I know your body stops creating fat cells after a certain point in life. It's more so don't get fat when you are young but what is young jfl. I was borderline anorexic from ages 4-11

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 10987

Shit im 35 %

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Effortless
my upper four are but not my lower two.
I dont know if I have the lines that outline them

Did this and I dont think I feel the crease.
I train them twice a week but I need to improve on my hanging leg rases for sure

4 pack is good enough tbh mate, normies will see that as a six pack anyway

High reps hanging leg raises are a god tier abs isolation ngl

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I know your body stops creating fat cells after a certain point in life. It's more so don't get fat when you are young but what is young jfl. I was borderline anorexic from ages 4-11
Same jfl
I was anorexic from 0-8
Then i slowly gained weight

• Woah
  • +1
Same jfl
I was anorexic from 0-8
Then i slowly gained weight
They gave me these appetite increasing meds + being sedentary and depressed didn't help I'm 20-25% bf rn

• +1
They gave me these appetite increasing meds + being sedentary and depressed didn't help I'm 20-25% bf rn
Sedentaty + food coping for me tbh

• So Sad
  • +1
I don't know if I can be fucked but i'll have to since i don't wanna look like i have dom face and end up looking like a twink, but seems like a waste if you don't have insertions ngl you are just gonna amplify the shit look of them sadly. Insertions matter a lot with looking aesthetic and look like you actual gymcel
I've never seen anyone who looks worse after gaining muscle even with dogshit insertions everyone looks better ripped vs skinny or fat

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wallenberg, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
I've never seen anyone who looks worse after gaining muscle even with dogshit insertions everyone looks better ripped vs skinny or fat
If you're not gym'ing you're not even looksmaxing tbh

But make it obvious that people shouldn't have expectation of looking like roid heads on insta or natties with top tier genetics who's been working out for years, only comparison anyone should be making is what you look like last week compared to today.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Wallenberg, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
health indicator pilled

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
This

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6273
If you're not gym'ing you're not even looksmaxing tbh

But make it obvious that people shouldn't have expectation of looking like roid heads on insta or natties with top tier genetics who's been working out for years, only comparison anyone should be making is what you look like last week compared to today.
>If you're not gym'ing you're not even looksmaxing tbh
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Effortless
Gymcelling is legit if you tall + normie minimum
Anything less then a normie and you might get labeled as a sex offender just for walking by as a gymaxxed incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless and Deleted member 10987
  • So Sad
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 10987
im 200 pounds