Gymcelling as a woman Is the perfect way to keep subhumans away

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Basically when a cute girl gymcels all the autistic Reddit mods or .org autistic incels will say she’s disgusting

Meanwhile the men she actually wants aka 6’4 jacked chad will still like her

It’s a win cause she won’t get approached by creepy incles and will have chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Lookologist003, GunDevilHybrid and 4 others
copes from the depths of mom’s basement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, mogstars, try2beme and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and kebab
Keep coping lmao no 6’4 mogger is gonna be vomiting to a woman like her

Only guys like u
Personally, me as a 6.4 chadlite, muscle woman looks very ugly and horribly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, murdah and Corleone
I love muscle mommies. My girlfriend used to go to the gym regularly. But she quit her Planet Fitness membership. She has small weights she uses at home (3lb, 5lb and 10lb dumbbells).

I wonder if I should buy one of those adjustable dumbbells for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day. Or if it has to be more like roses, wine and chocolate on that day.

As a gymcel (well not really a gymcel since I have a gf now), I can't imagine 10 lb dumbbells being enough. I have 15 lb dumbbells at home and those are inadequate. I like having access to all the gym machines, dumbbells up to 75 lbs, barbells with plates, benches, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, murdah and Corleone
it doesnt work like that
Subhuman tried to rape a gymcel girl:

He couldnt do it so hes obviously not 6'4 chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Corleone
agreed, only effeminate men are disgusted by muscle on women because it reminds them of what they lack.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, murdah and Iasacrko
Fastest way to get infertile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, NarrowBones and Corleone
Tried? So he failed. Did she fight him off or did white knights come to the rescue?
Listen check the other thread I tagged you in very important

Fastest way to get infertile
Tried? So he failed. Did she fight him off or did white knights come to the rescue?

@tren_31 aylinpill strikes again

• JFL
Reactions: tren_31
you unironically should question your sexuality if you're into this:
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 224804

and she talks so bossy with vocal fry too, no feminine energy whatsoever.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, Recessed Life, murdah and 1 other person
it was 1 on 1 situation. She escaped, he didn't have enough strength to do it

agreed, only effeminate men are disgusted by muscle on women because it reminds them of what they lack.
Yeah I literally jack off to her and she Leg Presses 4 plates! I leg press 3 45 lbs plates + 10 lb plate + 2.5 lb plate a side for 3x12. So her quads are technically stronger than mine. And I find that sexy. I bet she weighs more than I do too (I'm 167cm 152.9 lbs 17% body fat) and I give zero fucks.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Orc and murdah
only effeminate men are disgusted by muscle on women because it reminds them of what they lack.
you spelled "developed an unhealthy obsession with muscles and have to satisfy their newly developed homosexual tendencies by dating a gym femcel" wrong

Yeah I literally jack off to her and she Leg Presses 4 plates! I leg press 3 45 lbs plates + 10 lb plate + 2.5 lb plate a side for 3x12. So her quads are technically stronger than mine. And I find that sexy. I bet she weighs more than I do too (I'm 167cm 152.9 lbs 17% body fat) and I give zero fucks.

Disgusting. also, how?
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 225302
Screenshot 2024 01 17 at 225310

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Iasacrko
you unironically should question your sexuality if you're into this:
View attachment 2682539

and she talks so bossy with vocal fry too, no feminine energy whatsoever.

have you seen her face?

shes tiny in front of her bf

She will be big only in front some average curry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Corleone
Her smv is regardless infinite because she’s a woman
I unironically think fewer men would want to fuck her than your average fat chick.

Subhuman

I unironically think fewer men would want to fuck her than your average fat chick.
I agree with you but it’s not exactly a detriment on her part. She’ll still have unlimited men to choose

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
It also keeps away dickcels because they’ll assume their peenor can’t even reach her pussy through her massive glutes and hamstrings :feelswhy::blackpill:

I want to call her a pan-faced gook while she deepthroats my cock and rims my asshole. And then cum on her pan face. If I wasn't already in a relationship, I would offer her my loyalty and give her a Eurasian daughter. I'd rather be with a woman who worships me as a Chad Incubus than be with a woman who looks at me like I'm a disposable piece of shit.

• +1
fat > muscle

she isn't unattractive because she is big, she is unattractive because she's too masculine.
i preffer skinny bitches but i would fuck her anyway. She has good ass and pretty face

• +1
cope, chad likes submissive women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Muscles on women are ugly as hell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I want to call her a pan-faced gook while she deepthroats my cock and rims my asshole. And then cum on her pan face. If I wasn't already in a relationship, I would offer her my loyalty and give her a Eurasian daughter. I'd rather be with a woman who worships me as a Chad Incubus than be with a woman who looks at me like I'm a disposable piece of shit.
so you developed a fetish for hideous women because they treat you better? makes sense.

Basically when a cute girl gymcels all the autistic Reddit mods or .org autistic incels will say she’s disgusting

Meanwhile the men she actually wants aka 6’4 jacked chad will still like her

It’s a win cause she won’t get approached by creepy incles and will have chad

Do I give a fuck?

So by that logic guys who like skinny girls are insecure that they lack being skinny? What happened to type theory

Noone likes gym girls more than subhuman gym rotters, so you couldn't be more wrong

Thinking like this is autistic black and white thinking

so you developed a fetish for hideous women because they treat you better? makes sense.
It's about the power balance. He has a power fetish.

• +1

Last edited:
Most men are in this situation especially on here

• Woah
I don't have a thing for hideous women in general. But I find myself very sexually attracted to her. I like her legs and I like chubby Asian girls. And there's something about her pan face. I'm not sexually attracted to all pan faced gooks. But there's just something about her in motion that makes my dick hard. She has 226k followers. Clearly I'm not the only guy who finds her sexually attractive.

I don't have a thing for hideous women in general. But I find myself very sexually attracted to her. I like her legs and I like chubby Asian girls. And there's something about her pan face. I'm not sexually attracted to all pan faced gooks. But there's just something about her in motion that makes my dick hard. She has 226k followers. Clearly I'm not the only guy who finds her sexually attractive.
Check your pm

Most men are in this situation especially on here
I get it that you'd fuck or even date anything you can, if you've not been dealt the best hand yourself. But actively seeking out and desiring subhumans is a crime against human evolution itself.

I get it that you'd fuck or even date anything you can, if you've not been dealt the best hand yourself. But actively seeking out and desiring subhumans is a crime against human evolution itself.
Pavlovian conditioning

• +1
yeah the other followers are ugly femcels who want to emulate her gym routine and subhuman ricecels who think she's on their attractiveness level. she isn't chubby at all.

I want to propose that gymcelling is the term to use when an unattractive person goes to a gym to build muscle or lose weight; and gymmaxxing, the term that should be used here, is the term to use when an attractive person goes to the gym to build muscle or lose weight.

We should give each word nuance rather than use them so loosely.

It's about the power balance. He has a power fetish.
That's part of it too. I have a neo-colonial impregnation fetish. I don't have a thing for all Asian women. I had dated a Chinese ex who left me feeling unfulfilled. I only dated her to feed my narcissism. But I have a visceral attraction to that fat pan-faced gook whore. I felt the same way about this chubby Filipina hooker I used to see before I met my current girlfriend (whose white). The fourth time I fucked the Filipina hooker raw and came inside her, she was saying "too much, too much" (that I came too much). I think the Filipina hooker wasn't on birth control and wanted me to pull out because I was cumming a lot. But I didn't pull out. My dark passenger wanted to breed that literal SEA whore. I wanted to colonize her.
5s4BHJB.jpg

My current girlfriend is white and menopausal (she's 10 years older than me. 48 vs 38). And she worships me as a Chad Incubus. She even told me that I can sleep with other women, so as long as I tell her because she's afraid of getting STIs. She also feels bad that she can't give me kids. But I know that I'm not responsible enough to have kids and know I would have been in deep shit if I actually got a woman pregnant. Especially if I got that Filipina hooker pregnant.

Last edited:
Thumbnail of that video is bonerfuel

That's part of it too. I have a neo-colonial impregnation fetish. I don't have a thing for all Asian women. I had dated a Chinese ex who left me feeling unfulfilled. I only dated her to feed my narcissism. But I have a visceral attraction to that fat pan-faced gook whore. I felt the same way about this chubby Filipina hooker I used to see before I met my current girlfriend (whose white). The fourth time I fucked the Filipina hooker raw and came inside her, she was saying "too much, too much" (that I came too much). I think the Filipina hooker wasn't on birth control and wanted me to pull out because I was cumming a lot. But I didn't pull out. My dark passenger wanted to breed that literal SEA whore. I wanted to colonize her.
5s4BHJB.jpg
Are you me?

I have a breeding African, Muslim, Asian, Latina fetish but I find all of them ugly

Also an attraction for foids who let me violate them verbally & physically but don't get upset

My guess is it's having a masculine mind and searching for submission

5s4BHJB.jpg

My current girlfriend is white and menopausal (she's 10 years older than me. 48 vs 38). And she worships me as a Chad Incubus. She even told me that I can sleep with other women, so as long as I tell her because she's afraid of getting STIs. She also feels bad that she can't give me kids. But I know that I'm not responsible enough to have kids and know I would have been in deep shit if I actually got a woman pregnant. Especially if I got that Filipina hooker pregnant.
Please answer you dm bro