• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded, R@m@, ascension and 2 others
end my life @Blackgymmax @Arborist

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and thecel
I plateaued on lat pulldown. How can I progress more?

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Deleted member 16371
Nobody gives a fuck

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mfk, Deleted member 27066, efidescontinuado and 3 others
This take me back. Fucking going in there every time thinking today is the day I incline press 80 lb dumbbells for 12 reps only to do 5 or 6 (same as last time) and a part of me dies inside each time even though it's the 15th time it's happened.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl, thecel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
I plateaued on lat pulldown. How can I progress more?
deload and start progressively to increase the weight again

• +1
Reactions: Detective, thecel and Deleted member 27472
Gymcelling at night is way better if you are not a bodymogger since you won't have to deal with the almost naked girls in front of you, the 6'4 roidcels, JBs, couples and so on.

Empty gym keeps me sane and my cortisol low.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Yerico7, Deleted member 25377 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Hero of the Imperium
Gymcelling at night is way better if you are not a bodymogger since you won't have to deal with the almost naked girls in front of you, the 6'4 roidcels, JBs, couples and so on.

Low T to not observe competition and bitches.

Low T to not observe competition and bitches.
There was this perfect body mulatto foid I think and she ran away fast from me

do actual pullups

Why deal with the hassles of hanging plates on a chain that keeps sliding off my hips and having to waste energy to jump up to the bar.

When I can instead do lat pulldowns and easily change the weight and do drop sets.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Why deal with the hassles of hanging plates on a chain that keeps sliding off my hips and having to waste energy jumping up to the bar.

When I can instead do lat pulldowns and easily change the weight and do drop sets.
I was gonna say to do drop sets but you already do. Just keep at it you should be gaining strength.. and add supersets with the standing lat pulldown shit

• +1
Reactions: thecel and 5.5psl
Why you doing deadlifts ? Most useless exercise

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: User49, Yerico7 and thecel
Good shitz, just finished a night run myself boi. WAGMI(before summer semester)(y)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371

I still remember working out in the middle of the night. It was so calm and kinda refreshing. I cannot do that anymore, unfortunately. I was even walking to the gym which took me a bit more than an hour. I also could use the night bus and it was always empty. The bus stop was also close to the gym as well. Good old times.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Leviathin, zharupodrugu, Acne Victim and 1 other person
This take me back. Fucking going in there every time thinking today is the day I incline press 80 lb dumbbells for 12 reps only to do 5 or 6 (same as last time) and a part of me dies inside each time even though it's the 15th time it's happened.
Losing and giving up worse than dying , that's the mindset you should train till the last rep

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 25377, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
Why deal with the hassles of hanging plates on a chain that keeps sliding off my hips and having to waste energy to jump up to the bar.

Just put a platform under the bar.

1632933112-31OYDefDDwL._SL500_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Leviathin and thecel
Now I need to grab a platform.

Why not just do lat pulldowns?
more natural movement. If u are plateaued on lat pull downs u may switch to similiar exercise but U should've known that u are bodybuilding expert.

Also its looks high t and badass
main-qimg-5168ff94185320d95876314f37e55503-pjlq

• +1

Lat Pulldowns allow you to cheat, like a lot. 10 reps bw on lat pulldown ≠ 10 pullups. Anyways, if you’re too weak/lazy to change load and unload plates then you’re ngmi; bare the hassle of changing weights or stay dyel forever.

• Woah
Lat Pulldowns allow you to cheat, like a lot. 10 reps bw on lat pulldown ≠ 10 pullups. Anyways, if you’re too weak/lazy to change load and unload plates then you’re ngmi; bare the hassle of changing weights or stay dyel forever.
its easy to cheat pull ups as well. I rarely see people doing them right, they are not aware of their subpar technique. Once u snow them the right way, they drop their number of reps significantly

• +1

Today was brutal. Had to go to the gym at peak hours (6PM), without my lifts and at barefoot height (5'9). And oh boy, seeing the occasional roided 6'2+ guy was pure suifuel. Of course, there were also the girls with clothes that make them look as they have a top 1% body when they don't, so props to any of you that aren't moggers and can workout daily in a crowded ass gym.

rBVaq2BlMbyAZLFTAAJ3A4R27DQ35.jpeg
71hpLIZU70L._UX569_.jpg

• Woah