Gymcelling doesn’t work!! (Cope harder)

SomaliMax

SomaliMax

Gold
For all the fuckers out there saying gymcelling doesn’t work, explain this then? A lot of u want to be depressed and don’t actually want to ascend.

He claims natty which is obviously a lie but he also doesn’t show any sign of steroid abuse such as balding and acne.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
mogger

• +1
Reactions: polishcel
whos saying gymcelling doesn't work??? musle tear then repair bigger then look better its the basic shit bro.

• +1
Reactions: polishcel and Deleted member 29167
water

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mio, Deleted member 47552, HarrierDuBois and 5 others
Noooo you just gotta be lean:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: he's male gazed nooow :feelsuhh:

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik, Mio, Deleted member 23359 and 1 other person
whos saying gymcelling doesn't work??? musle tear then repair bigger then look better its the basic shit bro.
A lot of incels on here claim it doesn’t work and it’s all about frame. That Mf was a framecel until he roided

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Where is his girlfriend then 🤡

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, kingpiin, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
@sergeant blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
every thing is possible with self perscribed hrt if u know what i mean

Only psl autists think gym is cope. The rest of us living in the real world, don’t.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and KING REIDYZ
It works to a certain degree, just not as well as red pillers think. They think that if you just build a good physique women will automatically find you attractive, but there is more attraction than that (mainly face). Body is an added bonus.

The most important thing that gymcelling allows is to "effortlessly" stay lean without looking like you just came out of a concentration camp.

• +1
Reactions: Mio, kingpiin and redmaxx
A lot of incels on here claim it doesn’t work and it’s all about frame. That Mf was a framecel until he roided
Add Facetune deform tool in top of that, ur bone frame or long bones are set in the ground of ur genetics, only density and cortical thickness can be partially improved through Wolff's law in a matter of a decade of extreme regular impact and torsion habit on the same bones during childhood and early teenager states (cfr tennis players studies on forearms linked below as an example of my point)

Unironically if u want more density on bones and cortical thickness in the long run u should just jump, hard and fast walking or using a 3D vibration plate on a regular basis

Those practices mog hard resistance training (that improve partially but in an ineffective way bone density with constant heavy weight lifting, analogy of gaining more bone density in the spine if u stay up for a long time each day to adapt to the constant charge with minimal energy expendure overtime) or just being sedentary as a biological evidence, i dont forget the fact that those activities dont damage, compress or erode that much ur joints and so preserving ur height in the long run also (expect MAYBE 3D vibration plate that should be done in a short period of time and at low frequency settings ideally 1 time each 2 days)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
I'd say it's an old belief in the lookism community. People used to say gymceling doesn't work cause they didn't realize there's a difference between an aesthetic gymmaxed look attractive to women and the roid bodybuilder look, they only saw the latter and all these photos of ugly af guys with Jay Cutler/Ronnie Coleman-like physiques who just look like ogres. Now that people realize there's different kinds of gymmaxing for different physiques "gymceling is cope" isn't as common as it used to be. Anyway anyone with any kind of irl experience can clearly see women care about a gymmaxxed physique, just look at their reactions to that scene where Henry Cavill is walking in the rain shirtless in Man of Steel, when Chris Evans comes out of that tube thing as Captain America for the first time etc.

Last edited:
I'd say it's an old belief in the lookism community. People used to say gymceling doesn't work cause they didn't realize there's a difference between an aesthetic gymmaxed look attractive to women and the roid bodybuilder look, they only saw the latter and all these photos of ugly af guys with Jay Cutler/Ronnie Coleman-like physiques who just look like ogres. Now that people realize there's different kinds of gymmaxing for different physiques "gymceling is cope" isn't as common as it used to be. Anyway anyone with any kind of irl experience can clearly see women care about a gymmaxxed physique, just look at their reactions to that scene where Henry Cavill is walking in the rain shirtless in Man of Steel, when Chris Evans comes out of that tube thing as Captain America for the first time etc.
its pretty weird we even have debates about this
women have known since the dawn of mankind guys like their ass, boobs, thighs and hips hence they do pilates cope (and more recently heavy squats)
why are we men sitting on forums still theorising about what body women like. are we that dumb

Confusednigga

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Being gymcel will always be better than nothing
Gymcels mog skinny fat out of shape dudes
But still mogged by 6’2 prettyboy chads

So all in all u still got better chance of pussy than the fat guy

• +1
Reactions: Mio, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Maalik and 1 other person
People used to say gymceling doesn't work cause they didn't realize there's a difference between an aesthetic gymmaxed look attractive to women and the roid bodybuilder look
no I don't think anybody ever claimed that roided freaks are attractive. it's more about ugly framelets coping with gym and becoming bloatcel ogre in the process

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
I wish someone would've emphasized the importance of gymcelling a lot more strongly when I was growing up.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik