Gymcelling good for prettyboy appeal?

Nerfmonk

Nerfmonk

Iron
Do you think you should try to get really big if you're going for the prettyboy look? or just try to get lean and healthy looking? Im kinda thinking it ruins the look a little when i get bigger. Last year before i found this forum i got pretty big and because im also 6'3 i looked more intimidating but i also feel my proportions are better now when i have smaller arms and legs etc and my head looks more proportional. Is the intimidation factor worth it for looking bigger but less proportional or is aesthetics and proportions more important for the prettyboy look?

Thom Strijd physique can look pretty well on prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, Deleted member 2205 and goat2x
You can't get big and lean naturally especially at your height.

go otter mode/athletic

Do you think you should try to get really big if you're going for the prettyboy look? or just try to get lean and healthy looking? Im kinda thinking it ruins the look a little when i get bigger. Last year before i found this forum i got pretty big and because im also 6'3 i looked more intimidating but i also feel my proportions are better now when i have smaller arms and legs etc and my head looks more proportional. Is the intimidation factor worth it for looking bigger but less proportional or is aesthetics and proportions more important for the prettyboy look?
you'll never be too big for pretty boy if you stay natty. Trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887