gymcelling is meme

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
just wear baggy clothes n jackets that make ur frame bigger while being a skinny tall dude

ggs in the chat

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, PseudoMaxxer, IndraBC and 1 other person
doesn't work that way nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, lowiqNormie, overtier1011 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, urielRanhel, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
it definitely does lmao no girls give a shit about ur body just ur face and height
most smartest replay on a blackpill forum. Wearing baggy clothes and gaining frame from working out is a totally different thing

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and Deleted member 51465
it definitely does lmao no girls give a shit about ur body just ur face and height

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
most smartest replay on a blackpill forum. Wearing baggy clothes and gaining frame from working out is a totally different thing
i mean if u look good in the clothes by the time it comes to fucking shes already horny and u can still tell someone is skinny with baggy clothes from their legs, hands and shit. but its a cheat code. girls like skinny tall guys this is known

i mean if u look good in the clothes by the time it comes to fucking shes already horny and u can still tell someone is skinny with baggy clothes from their legs, hands and shit. but its a cheat code. girls like skinny tall guys this is known
nigga the reason why girls like skinny guys is because most ectomorphs have great proportions and they are attracted to their proportions not their skinnyness lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
Then it’s summer and it’s gg for you

• +1
nigga the reason why girls like skinny guys is because most ectomorphs have great proportions and they are attracted to their proportions not their skinnyness lol
tall and skinny is aesthetic

t-shirts shorts? Unless you a goth / emo
niga actin like ima be at a beach everyday in summer, i live in the uk it gets to like 28 degrees maximum on the hottest day

id just wear a long sleeve sweater or shirt with normal pants lmao u dont need to be in shorts for summer unless ur at a pool or party in spain

• JFL
Retard

• +1
niga actin like ima be at a beach everyday in summer, i live in the uk it gets to like 28 degrees maximum on the hottest day

id just wear a long sleeve sweater or shirt with normal pants lmao u dont need to be in shorts for summer unless ur at a pool or party in spain
I’m UK too and it hit 30+ many times last year, it’s impossible to hide bad frame in summer and if you try you’ll look retarded.

I’m UK too and it hit 30+ many times last year, it’s impossible to hide bad frame in summer and if you try you’ll look retarded.
wouldnt say many times maybe the odd day, it definitely gets hot but not to the point of needing just a t shirt and shorts

i live here too and i wouldnt really wanna define my looks off what uk girls like, uk girls are retarded lol

not really

If ur gay
nope, women like tall and slim men the most

whats ur match rate on hinge?

Body is just a bonus

just be tall chad theory strikes again. Fortunately, 99% people arent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11887 and Deleted member 51465
@WishIwasChico brutal

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
How have you been blackpilled for this long and still believe this bullshit?

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
@WishIwasChico brutal
Jfl I was obviously shadow banned I think used an account I trolled hard on before I deleted it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
@Eli near the end of my cycle I will get new sim and shit and new account and get mogger shirtless pics and I will slay hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
As long you aren't deformed and midget, body matters

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
just wear baggy clothes n jackets that make ur frame bigger while being a skinny tall dude

ggs in the chat
Coping so hard because you have such little discipline that you don't even want to spend 2 hours a week working out so you have to brainwash yourself into thinking it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 51465
>gymcelling is a meme
and fire is hot

Coping so hard because you have such little discipline that you don't even want to spend 2 hours a week working out so you have to brainwash yourself into thinking it doesn't matter
it doesnt lol

ur bluepilled if u think gym matters
Gym and building muscle is just as blackpilling as anything like face and height. Most don't have good muscle building genetics/insertions etc. Im interested to the see the physique of a person who says that its not important all 🤔

Gym and building muscle is just as blackpilling as anything like face and height. Most don't have good muscle building genetics/insertions etc. Im interested to the see the physique of a person who says that its not important all 🤔
Exactly my physique sucks I’m skinny af n slay

U played yourself 🤝

ggs in the chat
Go to the gym too. Just because you have a gym routine doesn't resign you to being a gymcel. It's a plus, as long as you feel better going and can do it in your spare time and not give up social opportunity to go to the gym instead.

Even for gymcels - All of them self admit; they say "I thought I was gonna get muscular and ripped for the summer and get all the girls next semester BRO". But atleast they got in the gym and have a routine in place for some good anaerobic exercise. It's also nice seeing hard work pay off and shedding fat and gaining a bit of lean mass. It makes you feel better long term; and if the opportunity cost is sitting at home doing nothing, then what's the issue?

The sad/depressing gymcels are the late 30s - 40s bald/divorced angry redpillers who believe muscles, supercars and expensive watches will fill their void, instead of acknowledging they're bald, old and not as wealthy or free as they trick themselves into believing. God bless them though.

Most people in the gym are not gymcels tbh. The ones that go on steroids almost always are.

ggs in the chat
Tbh i just go gym to increase my metabolism and lose weight faster once im leanmaxxed i'll probably stop

no girls give a shit about ur body
Cope. It (body shape) matters enough to put effort into it.