Gymcelling TRUECEL (FUCKING BRUTAL)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31953 and thecel

I respect anyone who improves there life situation. Honestly, I just feel really sad that he got so unlucky in his genetics. Fuck you guys who make fun of him. Men should try and help and uplift other men, especially when all the cards are stacked against them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissSubhuman, Deleted member 23778, TheAnomaly and 2 others
Men should try and help and uplift other men, especially when all the cards are stacked against them.

Amen. And after that those guys wonder why they don't have friends. Niggas got no sense of fraternity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Deleted member 29155
bro should kill himself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I respect anyone who improves there life situation. Honestly, I just feel really sad that he got so unlucky in his genetics. Fuck you guys who make fun of him. Men should try and help and uplift other men, especially when all the cards are stacked against them.
Amen. And after that those guys wonder why they don't have friends. Niggas got no sense of fraternity
Im not making fun of this nigga lol, just feeling bad for how niggas can get this fucked over in life

Why should I uplift this guy, I'm happy I'm not him

Im not making fun of this nigga lol, just feeling bad for how niggas can get this fucked over in life
I wasnt talking about you bro, I agree its fucking brutal but he's steps closer to it. Don't underestimate the powers of surgery too, having some huge facial flaws fixed through surgery can be better than small things here and there

The comments mocking him just aint it, except the trystin lee one ngl this shit funny asl

• JFL
I wasnt talking about you bro, I agree its fucking brutal but he's steps closer to it. Don't underestimate the powers of surgery too, having some huge facial flaws fixed through surgery can be better than small things here and there

The comments mocking him just aint it, except the trystin lee one ngl this shit funny asl
There's no surgery to make this guy MTN, sorey

There's no surgery to make this guy MTN, sorey
Even if he ends up LTN or just below, its still enough to get a gf. He can get love if he finds an ugly bitch who doesnt think she's a 10 because of thirsty HTN

• JFL
Even if he ends up LTN or just below, its still enough to get a gf. He can get love if he finds an ugly bitch who doesnt think she's a 10 because of thirsty HTN
@thecel you brought bluepilled cucks into my thread nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
There's no way anyone is going to find this man sexually attractive, he'll never have children, he'll never experience true love, he'll never experience being wanted by females, the purpose of your life is to bring life into this planet, he'll never have the chance to do so, it truly never began for him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
@thecel you brought bluepilled cucks into my thread nigga
You live in delusion if you think you can't get a gf as long as you don't look extremely subhuman

• JFL
There's no way anyone is going to find this man sexually attractive, he'll never have children, he'll never experience true love, he'll never experience being wanted by females, the purpose of your life is to bring life into this planet, he'll never have the chance to do so, it truly never began for him.
Never said she needed to find particularly attractive, just not ugly enough for it to be impossible to look at him

Getting to sperm banks or reproducing bc of money mogs

• JFL
You live in delusion if you think you can't get a gf as long as you don't look extremely subhuman
5'2* actually, no woman is going to wanna have sex with him lol, just stop, if he looked average yeah, but he's literally bottom of the barrel for genetics

He's literally 5'3
Aight I'm going to tell you a real story about what once happened in my magnificent fucked cuck country, France.

At the time 50 shades was released in cinemas, so a lot of women became more interested in BDSM because they thought a hot rich guy would fuck them. Some old sub5 dude decided to use pics of a chad and pay for a girl's hotel room, asking them to wear an eyemask or some shit and then he would enter the room, do his thing and fuck them.

IQ mogs PSL

• +1
Aight I'm going to tell you a real story about what once happened in my magnificent fucked cuck country, France.

At the time 50 shades was released in cinemas, so a lot of women became more interested in BDSM because they thought a hot rich guy would fuck them. Some old sub5 dude decided to use pics of a chad and pay for a girl's hotel room, asking them to wear an eyemask or some shit and then he would enter the room, do his thing and fuck them.

IQ mogs PSL

Nigga thats rape

Nigga thats rape
Well thats what the article says

But if you REALLY want to reproduce that much

Aint never gonna do this stupid shit tho I'm HTN

• +1
Well thats what the article says

But if you REALLY want to reproduce that much

Aint never gonna do this stupid shit tho I'm HTN
Then stop crying for this genetic failure and be happy you were born good looking, live life to the fullest my nigga.

Women’s weight

• +1
Then stop crying for this genetic failure and be happy you were born good looking, live life to the fullest my nigga.
My youth was hard I used to look so subhuman I would cry looking at my face thinking it was so fucking wrong so I have empathy towards guys who have it even worse jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778