Gymcells, what are my weak points. And rate my plan

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Mistral
Currently 180 and 6’1.5 barefoot, ik it doesn’t look it I have horrific body composition. But anyways
Plan is to lean bulk/bulk from now until January then go into a cut cause I wanna look nice lean and athletic for my trip to LA in March, till then I wanna gain as much muscle as possible.
Here’s my current physique
I have questions
Should I train forearms? What about traps AND neck, or just neck and not traps. And what muscle group would make me look more intimidating/bigger in t shirts, just arms? I’m tired of having to wear giga small shirts to look good

Your abs look weird and chest looks girl like overall your frame is weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eatthepedo, bigDickBruceWayne, NVM_Ignacio and 1 other person
>athlete

of what nigga badminton ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eatthepedo, bigDickBruceWayne, Zeta and 3 others
Your abs look weird and chest looks girl like overall your frame is weak
i stopped flat db bench cause it was just making me look like i had boobs so now i just do incline and pec fly

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
thanks should i use straps for back movements, and for shoulders i only do shoulder press and lat raise shall i add more
nigga straps are to not get capped by grip, and u look strong enough to be at that level, shoulder u need to add rear delt movement

• +1
Reactions: geenger and sub5pslathlete
nigga straps are to not get capped by grip, and u look strong enough to be at that level, shoulder u need to add rear delt movement
i was doing rear delt flies for a while but i just struggle to feel it, any other suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Your stomach looks weird so you probably got bad ab genes

Good idea tbh
ive never had abs before tbf lmao i dont even think anyone in my family has ever had abs lmao so need to see what theyll look like when i am lean

and yeh thanks about the chest thing, i just wann build the upper chest as much as can do

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2 and noonespecial
ive never had abs before tbf lmao i dont even think anyone in my family has ever had abs lmao so need to see what theyll look like when i am lean

and yeh thanks about the chest thing, i just wann build the upper chest as much as can do
Yeah but honestly chest is quite male gaze doesnt matter that much

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
Worst pec, abs, waist genetics ever. It's over

>HE ADMITS HE HAS NO ARGUMENT AND IS TOO AFRAID TO DEBATE
HOLY.... FUCK. This is too FUCKING easy.
debate what u FUCKING BORED JOBLESS CUNT OH MY GOD IT LITERALLY TOOK ONE LAP OF UR PROFILE TO UNDERSTAND HOW RETARDED U ARE

Currently 180 and 6’1.5 barefoot, ik it doesn’t look it I have horrific body composition. But anyways
Plan is to lean bulk/bulk from now until January then go into a cut cause I wanna look nice lean and athletic for my trip to LA in March, till then I wanna gain as much muscle as possible.
Here’s my current physique
I have questions
Should I train forearms? What about traps AND neck, or just neck and not traps. And what muscle group would make me look more intimidating/bigger in t shirts, just arms? I’m tired of having to wear giga small shirts to look good
View attachment 3108471
View attachment 3108473
everything

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
chest, curious on your body fat if you know it, my body composition looks very similar

• +1
debate what u FUCKING BORED JOBLESS CUNT OH MY GOD IT LITERALLY TOOK ONE LAP OF UR PROFILE TO UNDERSTAND HOW RETARDED U
>He doesn't have enough brain power to even comprehend my high verbal skill and acumen
I cachinnate most vociferously at thine preposterous proclamations, pet. Vamoose to thine pit posthaste, lest thy wish to anger thine most noble and omnipotent master.

>He doesn't have enough brain power to even comprehend my high verbal skill and acumen
I cachinnate most vociferously at thine preposterous proclamations, pet. Vamoose to thine pit posthaste, lest thy wish to anget thine most noble and omnipotent master.
most obvious google copy and paste, kill urself

• JFL
that helps u fucking 2024cel kys
Dont get mad, Im not trying to be a dickhead. Im saying that u have no strong or really weak points, u just need to grow more muscle by lean bulking, eating a lot of protein and gettting a good training plan.

Dont get mad, Im not trying to be a dickhead. Im saying that u have no strong or really weak points, u just need to grow more muscle by lean bulking, eating a lot of protein and gettting a good training plan.
NOBODIES ACTUALLY FUCKINGNSUGGESTING ME ANYTHING
AND OH MY GOD UR 16 WHY ARE U ON HERE

PLEASE COME OFF THIS FORUM BEFORE U RUIN UR LIFE LIKE ME

>He unironically thinks I fucking copy pasted that divine manuscript
I CHORTLE. GO FIND THIS PASTA, I DARE YOU NIGGER
no im too busy snapping hoes arranging to go pick them up and get my dick chewed
jfl at the use of the word CHORTLE
over for u

• JFL
your whole body looks weak
You need to add thickness

• +1
Skull crushers, rear delts, and chest are lacking

• +1