Gymcells, what are my weak points. And rate my plan

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Mistral
Currently 180 and 6’1.5 barefoot, ik it doesn’t look it I have horrific body composition. But anyways
Plan is to lean bulk/bulk from now until January then go into a cut cause I wanna look nice lean and athletic for my trip to LA in March, till then I wanna gain as much muscle as possible.
Here’s my current physique
I have questions
Should I train forearms? What about traps AND neck, or just neck and not traps. And what muscle group would make me look more intimidating/bigger in t shirts, just arms? I’m tired of having to wear giga small shirts to look good

You’re just untrained, don’t listen to autists. Train for 2 years and the same autists will be simping for you asking for your routine lol

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
You’re just untrained, don’t listen to autists. Train for 2 years and the same autists will be simping for you asking for your routine lol
@SubhumanForever me untrained and htn bordering lite mogs u to death forever

do i have a good starting point to bulk on rn? ive been in an on n off surplus since february and have gained alot my before is on my profile

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
do i have a good starting point to bulk on rn? ive been in an on n off surplus since february and have gained alot my before is on my profile
Yeah, don’t make my mistake and start muh maingaining or think you have to get to auschwitz-tier before a bulk. Just start eating at a small surplus and you’ll look leaner due to recomp. Weight is easy to lose later, muscle is hard to gain

• +1
waist is only wide cause high bf and pec is just gyno and lack of upper chest and abs is also high bf
ill mog by summer

Another victim of bulking as a skinny fat, ideally you should had cut until skinny then bulk slowly, now you are again stuck in skinny fat phase.

Another victim of bulking as a skinny fat, ideally you should had cut until skinny then bulk slowly, now you are again stuck in skinny fat phase.
not even, i just wanna build muscle then cut eventually, it doesnt affect my face much, in january i was anorexic skinny

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and boss8055
Don’t do this, if you’re skinnyfat you bulk on a small surplus and train hard

Cutting is working for me, I’m gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, I know that’s newbie gains as I’m in my first year of training.

I wouldn’t even say I’m skinny fat now tho like I have some muscle compared to when I first started when I had 0

Cutting is working for me, I’m gaining muscle and losing fat at the same time, I know that’s newbie gains as I’m in my first year of training.
What are your lifts?

• +1
What are your lifts?
Incline bench
Barbell/Dumbell curls
Skullcrushers/Pushdowns
Lat Pull-downs
Squats
Overhead press

These are the main ones, sometimes I do a little bit of variation.

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins and sub5pslathlete
Incline bench
Barbell/Dumbell curls
Skullcrushers/Pushdowns
Lat Pull-downs
Squats
Overhead press

These are the main ones, sometimes I do a little bit of variation.
I meant what do you lift on the main ones, squat, bench, ohp

I don’t do 1RM, but I do 60kgs bench, 50kgs ohp and 40-45kg squats as I have injured my knee in an accident.
Hmmm, odd
What does ur physique look like? Our ohp are similar but I bench more and squat more

• +1
I don’t do 1RM, but I do 60kgs bench, 50kgs ohp and 40-45kg squats as I have injured my knee in an accident.
That’s a good ohp tbh, I was only doing 50kg ohps when my bench was 80

• +1
That’s a good ohp tbh, I was only doing 50kg ohps when my bench was 80
Yeah
Bhai what do u think then, I’ve made good gains since starting?
I am gonna go back to PPL x Arnold then get another 4 months of bulking down

• +1
Yeah
Bhai what do u think then, I’ve made good gains since starting?
I am gonna go back to PPL x Arnold then get another 4 months of bulking down
Yeah you’re doing well. I’d bulk until I can do 1/2/3/4 for reps tbh. You’ll look good then.

• +1
Currently 180 and 6’1.5 barefoot, ik it doesn’t look it I have horrific body composition. But anyways
Plan is to lean bulk/bulk from now until January then go into a cut cause I wanna look nice lean and athletic for my trip to LA in March, till then I wanna gain as much muscle as possible.
Here’s my current physique
I have questions
Should I train forearms? What about traps AND neck, or just neck and not traps. And what muscle group would make me look more intimidating/bigger in t shirts, just arms? I’m tired of having to wear giga small shirts to look good
View attachment 3108471
View attachment 3108473
Chest and shoulders lack. Don’t bulk cut now

• +1
i stopped flat db bench cause it was just making me look like i had boobs so now i just do incline and pec fly
Goddamn! Thats exactly whats happening to me. I only was doing bb bench press with a minimal 15° incline, and from the side it looks like I have boobs.
I have just switched to 30° incline bb press. I really hope my chest starts looking more like men pecs.

• +1
Chest and shoulders lack. Don’t bulk cut now
cut? Shouldn’t I put some more on my chest and shoulders then cut in that case
Planning to leanbulk from now till December or January

Last edited: