Gymcels GTFIH I need your help

D

Deleted member 10989

Silver
I just made a diet plan for myself and it turned out I will be eating a bare minimum of 3,000 calories and 140 per day if I follow this plan.

This is a bit surprising to me because my RMR turned out to be 1,485 calories or 1,500 approximately. It can vary but not by a huge difference. I am underweight, barely have any muscle. These are my stats:
Height: 173 cm(5'8")
Weight: 49 kgs(108 lbs)

According to this diet plan, I will be eating more than double of my RMR. I joined gym 4 days ago for the first time ever.

I wanna know is there anything such a "too much calories"?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8244
overthinking, just eat and hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Mystery
overthinking, just eat and hit the gym
So it's alright if I eat 3,000 calories a day right? It's not going to overdose me or some shit?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 2729
I just made a diet plan for myself and it turned out I will be eating a bare minimum of 3,000 calories and 140 per day if I follow this plan.

This is a bit surprising to me because my RMR turned out to be 1,485 calories or 1,500 approximately. It can vary but not by a huge difference. I am underweight, barely have any muscle. These are my stats:

According to this diet plan, I will be eating more than double of my RMR. I joined gym 4 days ago for the first time ever.

You should go the leann bulk route only eat 200-300 calories over your rmr. If your eating over a thousand over maintenance youre gonna get 3 spare tires around your waist in a month.

You should go the leann bulk route only eat 200-300 calories over your rmr. If your eating over a thousand over maintenance youre gonna get 3 spare tires around your waist in a month.
But I want fast gains too, as fast as possible to get shredded. In workout, I do whatever my trainer tells me but he hasn't told much information for diet.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and curryboy123
But I want fast gains too, as fast as possible to get shredded. In workout, I do whatever my trainer tells me but he hasn't told much information for diet.
you dont gain muscle any faster after 500 calorie surplus. nd if you do youll just lose it all when youre cutting for 5 months becuz youre fat as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709
3000 cals seems excessive.

do the hang exercise

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., mogstar, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Is there any side effect of excessive calories? I am just trying to gain muscle and get shredded asap
Obesity, nigga just listen to the guy who said only have an extra 200-300 calories

Obesity, nigga just listen to the guy who said only have an extra 200-300 calories
But I will be working out 6x/week so wouldn't the calories and the proteins get diverted to the muscles instead of the belly?

But I will be working out 6x/week so wouldn't the calories and the proteins get diverted to the muscles instead of the belly?
No thats not how it works. 3k is way too much for a newbie bulking, don't over complicate it

No thats not how it works. 3k is way too much for a newbie bulking, don't over complicate it
But the beginning of gymcelling is the only phase where I can have maximum gains in a short amount of time, so how many calories do you suggest? My stats are above

But the beginning of gymcelling is the only phase where I can have maximum gains in a short amount of time, so how many calories do you suggest? My stats are above
Firstly How old are you?

Firstly How old are you?
Everything is in the post big bro, my age is 18 years and 2 months, height is 173 cm(5'8") and weight is 49-50 kgs(108-110 lbs) and RMR came out to be 1,500 calories.

Everything is in the post big bro, my age is 18 years and 2 months, height is 173 cm(5'8") and weight is 49-50 kgs(108-110 lbs) and RMR came out to be 1,500 calories.
Ah shit sorry, didn't read the whole thing.

Everything is in the post big bro, my age is 18 years and 2 months, height is 173 cm(5'8") and weight is 49-50 kgs(108-110 lbs) and RMR came out to 1500 calories

You should be eating 300 - 500 more calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989

I wanna know is there anything such a "too much calories"3k

3k a day seems excessive. If you're just looking for fast weight gain and you're willing to go on a cut afterwards you could just do a dirty bulk. Because rn your malnourished tbh. I was 55kg and ran a dirty bulk for 4 months give or take and I packed on 23kg up to 78kg by the end. It was intentional but I wasnt gymming at the time due to lockdown, just rotting and bloatmaxxing. Up to you really imo dirty bulk only worth if really skinny. Just lean bulk with 200-300 calorie surplus over maintanence

Eat some food, damn. 108lbs needs to be like 148lbs.

Yes, have you got pictures of ur target body?
I just want to reach 10-12% body fat asap, unfortunately the exercises that I do are not under my control because I dont know bat shit about gymming, I do what my trainer says, I have a feeling that he thinks I am there for weight gain instead of getting a shredded/aesthetic body. Diet is in my hands, and that's why I came here. I will search and attach the kind of body I would like to have:

One of the 2 bodies from 8-12%

The problem is, idk if the bodies shown here are natural or not, I will not be using any roids, at best protein powder/whey protein which I will start using from tomorrow. I want to get the best possible natural body by my genes, whichever is for slaying and SMVmax

I just want to reach 10-12% body fat asap, unfortunately the exercises that I do are not under my control because I dont know bat shit about gymming, I do what my trainer says, I have a feeling that he thinks I am there for weight gain instead of getting a shredded/aesthetic body. Diet is in my hands, and that's why I came here. I will search and attach the kind of body I would like to have:
View attachment 1050591
One of the 2 bodies from 8-12%

The problem is, idk if the bodies shown here are natural or not, I will not be using any roids, at best protein powder/whey protein which I will start using from tomorrow. I want to get the best possible natural body by my genes, whichever is for slaying and SMVmax
And how long do you think it will take you to get to that? I kind of feel like you have an unrealistic idea of how long it will take to achieve a body like that.

You weigh 108lbs. Eat calories than you ever eaten before. Don't make it complicated

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
And how long do you think it will take you to get to that? I kind of feel like you have an unrealistic idea of how long it will take to achieve a body like that.
I know it takes a lot of time, I am guessing the fastest possible way would be at least 2 years(for 12%), am I right?

As you can see I have a huge knack of making progress fast, so what do you think the kind of body I can develop naturally b6 September 2021(my college will open offline then, I will be making first impression)? Can you attach a pic of it?

Also, 300-500 calories more in comparison to what? RMR?

the shorter you are the less calories you need for building muscle. if you are sub 5'9 you dont need 3000 calories

Just the amount of calories you have normally, add around 500 more.
And what do you think about the body stuff and expected body by Sep 2021?

And what do you think about the body stuff and expected body by Sep 2021?
Hard to tell without pictures of ur body currently, you should see some good muscle gain if you are consistent enough, but don't expect any miracles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989
Hard to tell without pictures of ur body currently, you should see some good muscle gain if you are consistent enough, but don't expect any miracles
Thanks for the guidance

Never bulk, like some of the fatfucks will tell you. You should only bump your calories up by 200-500 calories, put on mass slowly. There is no shortcuts. You will gain about a pound a week, if you are cutting you will be losing two pounds a week.