gymcels how many narcy women do you see recording themselves at the gym?

khvirgin

khvirgin

Kracker
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Posts
22,409
Reputation
55,907
everyday I see a different video of a girl recording herself pretending to be "harrassed" or "stared at" and literally nothing happen in the video
 
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Xangsane and ItsOverCel
0, i dont go to the gym
 
Didn’t see any when I went to the gym
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and khvirgin
everyday I see a different video of a girl recording herself pretending to be "harrassed" or "stared at" and literally nothing happen in the video
Home gym I don’t want to see fleshlights squatting 40kg
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the BULL and khvirgin
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
i swear i see 100 videos like this every week



I would be paranoid at the gym

Prob no one’s looking they’re doing it for attention on tiktok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i swear irl no one gives a shit about foids like not even looking at them, only on social media they become goddesses
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 23819
everyday I see a different video of a girl recording herself pretending to be "harrassed" or "stared at" and literally nothing happen in the video
Idk about women, but I am narcy myself.

I stare at my muscles and face under pump in the gym all the time.

I even stopped giving a fuck about other people noticing how narcy i am. Probably thinking im retarded. But those bloatlords cannot understand... the beauty of narcissism
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474, Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
Every time I am in the gym some girl is recording herself or is taking a photo of hers
 
  • +1
Reactions: khvirgin
i swear irl no one gives a shit about foids like not even looking at them, only on social media they become goddesses
bro have you seen the viral video of that twitch thot recording a guy just wanting to help her with weights and looking at ther a couple of times? :lul:
shit is getting out of hand
 
Idk about women, but I am narcy myself.

I stare at my muscles and face under pump in the gym all the time.

I even stopped giving a fuck about other people noticing how narcy i am. Probably thinking im retarded. But those bloatlords cannot understand... the beauty of narcissism
that's fine... because no one is affected by that
When you become narcy to the point that you think everyone in the gym is starting at you, that's the problem
 
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and Artemis
that's fine... because no one is affected by that
When you become narcy to the point that you think everyone in the gym is starting at you, that's the problem
Oh yeah, i hate those camwhores. But thankfully there are none at my gym.
 
When you become narcy to the point that you think everyone in the gym is starting at you, that's the problem
that's me. This is a real problem for me and I working on it with my psychiatrist
 
I've never seen anyone recording themselves for a tiktok/vid but women always go up to the mirror and stand there for 20 mins taking pictures of their ass
 
bro have you seen the viral video of that twitch thot recording a guy just wanting to help her with weights and looking at ther a couple of times? :lul:
shit is getting out of hand
no but some girls actually delude themselves into thinking they're the center of the world. never saw this behaviour irl, they're nutcases
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
no but some girls actually delude themselves into thinking they're the center of the world. never saw this behaviour irl, they're nutcases
wtf :eek::eek::eek::eek:

how did you survieve brorbor
 
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL
another one

 

Similar threads

looksovernt
Replies
16
Views
68
valentine
valentine
Baeseth
Replies
1
Views
26
gandylite.
gandylite.
BraveCake
Replies
29
Views
48
accinr
accinr
indian_alpha
Replies
4
Views
24
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top