GYMCELS LMAO

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Kumail Nanjiani from the tv show Silicon Valley, Hilarious guy, but fuck, it's literally beyond over for curries, no matter what you end up doing. From subhuman to subhuman lmao!
40756a85c0ffdc421c8ab09c6f4b7c961
Profile kumail nanjiani 1024x576
Intro 1554730731

to

Fd9c7dba164bb91193df9834a21031771
7e54edd0c53d8257499521c360da3e2b1

Compare him with a shirt on before to a shirt on before. He improved

Compare him with a shirt on before to a shirt on before. He improved

His frame ye. He still looks like curry potato in the face. His body halo wont make up for the face

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
his face looks slightly better in the after imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
His frame ye. He still looks like curry potato in the face. His body halo wont make up for the face

In terms of what? Getting Victoria’s Secret models? Of course. Getting a decent looking chick? Yes his odds just went way up. You view everything black and white

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4562, buflek and 12 others
OP should stop being a defeatist faggot and occupy himself with going to the gym instead of the mental masturbation and gymnastics he does every day

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4562, DidntRead and 12 others
no cure for curry

he looks good for a curry
ogre but masc

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
no cure for curry

Cope lmao. The biggest Chad at my work is a Pakistani guy. Muscular af, godly frame, insane forward growth, hunter eyes, good facial hair. Women get nervous in his presence. I mog him with height though which is probably the only reason he respects me 😂
JFL if u think this curry ooks masc at all

He looks masc with his shirt off

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 4416
Cope lmao. The biggest Chad at my work is a Pakistani guy. Muscular af, godly frame, insane forward growth, hunter eyes, good facial hair. Women get nervous in his presence. I mog him with height though which is probably the only reason he respects me 😂

He looks masc with his shirt off

Then you are a curry yourself. Only currys would talk like this.

Then you are a curry yourself. Only currys would talk like this.
I'm white, thank christ. Doesn't mean I can't recognise a curry chad when I see one. They are extremely rare though, I'll give you that.

thread backfired, take your meds OP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
He got some extra jaw muscles ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Holy fuck you guys are such morons talking in absolutes. All of my indian friends got white pussy in highschool. Just dont be fresh off the boat and be looksmaxxed you tards.

Also Kumal Nunjani or whatever has a white wife BEFORE he got famous. Stupid fucks. He is also manly looking as FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
Holy fuck you guys are such morons talking in absolutes. All of my indian friends got white pussy in highschool. Just dont be fresh off the boat and be looksmaxxed you tards.

Also Kumal Nunjani or whatever has a white wife BEFORE he got famous. Stupid fucks. He is also manly looking as FUCK
Coping naan bread

Coping naan bread
Nigga I made great points but like an incel drone you just respond with cope gigayikes tbh you live on incel sites.
Nigga I made great points but like an incel drone you just respond with cope gigayikes tbh you live on incel sites.

emily-v-gordon_3482-780x405.jpeg

his wife who he married 10 years before he got famous please suck my cock you cavedwelling coper

Over for curries completely. Gymcelled coping curry is even more pathetic.

:feelsrope:

All I can think is "this nigga needs rhino"

Over for curries completely. Gymcelled coping curry is even more pathetic.

:feelsrope:
He married a white lady 10 years before he got famous and was skinnyfat the reason youre life sucks so hard is because you're a pessimist constantly speaking in absolutes. If youre never gonna try to be happy just kys

He married a white lady 10 years before he got famous and was skinnyfat the reason youre life sucks so hard is because you're a pessimist constantly speaking in absolutes. If youre never gonna try to be happy just kys
You cant be happy as sub-6 male. You must be at least slightly above average looking to live a happy life. No, being average is not enough.

Gymcel would help me im skinny af

That gymcel pics screams photoshop. But love me some Denesh.

most strange nasal bridge to nose width I have ever seen

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
most strange nasal bridge to nose width I have ever seen
Could never put my finger on what was wrong with his face, but thats it. His nose width is so wide, but the nasal bridge is quite smal lol

Could never put my finger on what was wrong with his face, but thats it. His nose width is so wide, but the nasal bridge is quite smal lol
his face cant really accomodate a nose that wide well

He looks fine.

Main issues I take with his face is his very narrow nasal bridge, which also seems to be pulling the PF into the centre like a black hole. Makes his eyes look way more closeset than they actually are.