gymcels need gassing

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
I saw one walking in the store parking lot yesterday. tan ethnik skin. tight t-shirt. black joggers. Clearly never saw a leg day that he didn't skip

Walking stereotype.

Later on I was standing in an aisle and he came walking toward the end I was on. That's when I noticed that, although he was getting closer, his image on my retina wasn't getting any larger.

Nigger walked by and he didn't even come up to my shoulders

Fucking gymcels man. Fucking gymcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, niqfan625, Eternal_ and 4 others
I saw one walking in the store parking lot yesterday. tan ethnik skin. tight t-shirt. black joggers. Clearly never saw a leg day that he didn't skip

Walking stereotype.

Later on I was standing in an aisle and he came walking toward the end I was on. That's when I noticed that, although he was getting closer, his image on my retina wasn't getting any larger.

Gymcucks are retarded, even if avg height or tall it’s stupid, it’s just unnecessary stress on the body for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Eternal_
Gymcucks are retarded, even if avg height or tall it’s stupid, it’s just unnecessary stress on the body for nothing
68BE51A1 077D 4E7A BFFA E70C32463DA5

• +1
Reactions: mike21, BeanletMogger, boxface34 and 2 others
Doesn’t work if incel + it’s a niche, most women don’t like ripped/muscular gymmaxxed physiques
You are possibly the most retarded user I’ve come across in the past week

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, CarrotMaxxer, BeanletMogger and 2 others
You’re a muslim swine—automatically rendering your intelligence and value to that of the piece of gum underneath my shoe.

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
You’re a muslim swine—automatically rendering your intelligence and value to that of the piece of gum underneath my shoe.
@emeraldglass apparently my religious beliefs directly correlate to my IQ level

Whatever you say pal!!! Keep worshipping a prophet as a God and reading the 100+ different copies of the bible you have

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
Retarded because I think not all women like unnaturally huge physiques? Lol ok

Doesn’t work if incel + it’s a niche, most women don’t like ripped/muscular gymmaxxed physiques
Most women want a muscular guy over a skinny skinnyfat or fat nigga
Be so fr

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, boxface34, Ricky212 and 2 others
Who said anything about unnaturally huge physiques?

IMG 7503

If you’re lucky when gymcelling you’ll achieve a physique like this as a natty, what woman in their right mind wouldn’t be attracted to this in comparison to this

IMG 0744

Stop coping, stop being a lazy faggot, go to the gym

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro

Whatever you say pal!!! Keep worshipping a prophet as a God and reading the 100+ different copies of the bible you have
I don’t worship a prophet, I worship God.

You’re in a desert nomad originated cult that is embellished and rebranded into a fraudulent religion that preys upon a humans carnal desires to manipulate you retarded imbeciles.

• JFL
gymcel and roidcel aren't the same thing

• +1

View attachment 2805389

If you’re lucky when gymcelling you’ll achieve a physique like this as a natty, what woman in their right mind wouldn’t be attracted to this in comparison to this

View attachment 2805391

Lol no I would rather not spend 250 or more every year on a gym membership to lift heavy weights (unnecessary stress on the body).

And as I already said no one in my country likes those physiques, I see guys with feminine bodies with GFs all the time, not every country is the same

I don’t worship a prophet, I worship God.

You’re in a desert nomad originated cult that is embellished and rebranded into a fraudulent religion that preys upon a humans carnal desires to manipulate you retarded imbeciles.
I didn’t read a single word you said, it’s because I can’t take Christcucks seriously, I believe in a God too, a God that is actually omnipotent and all powerful lol, not some fake ridiculous impersonation of our dear prophet ESA (pbuh), crucifying him and murdering him as a lesson in your shitty dogshit bible

• Love it
Lol no I would rather not spend 250 or more every year on a gym membership to lift heavy weights (unnecessary stress on the body).

And as I already said no one in my country likes those physiques, I see guys with feminine bodies with GFs all the time, not every country is the same
Lol you’re a fucking “gym ruins aging” coper

@NorwoodAscender apparently working out puts unnecessary stress on your body 😓😨😓😨 oh no!!!!!

And even worst of all, you have to spend 250 a year to have a nice body!!!!! There goes the money I could’ve spent on a pocket pussy to rot in my room all day calling gymcels copers… 😰😰😰😰

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and NorwoodAscender
I didn’t read a single word you said, it’s because I can’t take Christcucks seriously, I believe in a God too, a God that is actually omnipotent and all powerful lol, not some fake ridiculous impersonation of our dear prophet ESA (pbuh), crucifying him and murdering him as a lesson in your shitty dogshit bible
You will rot in hell my nigga.

• Love it
Lol you’re a fucking “gym ruins aging” coper

@NorwoodAscender apparently working out puts unnecessary stress on your body 😓😨😓😨 oh no!!!!!

And even worst of all, you have to spend 250 a year to have a nice body!!!!! There goes the money I could’ve spent on a pocket pussy to rot in my room all day calling gymcels copers… 😰😰😰😰
Yes, “working out” is retarded, literally putting unnecessary strain on your body

And you don’t seem to understand that “nice body” in the USA is not the same as a nice body in every other country. I already said no one here is into those physiques. Not sure why you’re incapable of understanding that. No one where I am goes to the gym, lmao if you think paying to lift weights will save someone from inceldom, but ok keep wasting your money on gym membership like a good goy

You will rot in hell my nigga.
No I won’t lol, you’re the one using racial slurs, not me, profanity is a sin in your religion that I use to wipe my ass

IMG 0851

The cucks of your shitty religion let a homosexual man crucify himself and disrespect it, you let that happen LOL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coispet
No it’s not JFL, soon tho bhai
fuck that body actually motivated me, ill start gymcelling now since i have no other plans. How long do you think this will take natty?

Your lazy

• +1
fuck that body actually motivated me, ill start gymcelling now since i have no other plans. How long do you think this will take natty?
No telling, natty it will take years, roids will take you a year, if you have newbie gains and it’s your first time, take advantage of it, prioritise your diet and lifting and sleep like you’re meant to anyways

Progressively overload every week, eat in a slight surplus and sleep 8 hours a day

That’s enough to get you some good gains in the beginning stages

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
No telling, natty it will take years, roids will take you a year, if you have newbie gains and it’s your first time, take advantage of it, prioritise your diet and lifting and sleep like you’re meant to anyways

Progressively overload every week, eat in a slight surplus and sleep 8 hours a day

That’s enough to get you some good gains in the beginning stages
i wont forget about you when i become millionaire bhai

• Love it
i wont forget about you when i become millionaire bhai
PM me later I’ll help you out some more and send you my actual physique as credentials

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
No I won’t lol, you’re the one using racial slurs, not me, profanity is a sin in your religion that I use to wipe my ass

View attachment 2805404

The cucks of your shitty religion let a homosexual man crucify himself and disrespect it, you let that happen LOL
Pedophile prophet muhammed (piss be upon him) is getting pegged by 72 virgins right now in hellfire. He is getting repeatedly anally obliterated without end to his plight. When your time comes, you too will have your own cubicle in hellfire where 72 incel virgins get to sodomize you. Mashallah

• Love it
They are killing themselves by going to the gym so you don't need to worry about them.

it’s not putting on that amount of muscle mass that’s the problem, almost anybody could with a bulk. its keeping that amount of muscle while getting that lean which is almost impossible natty. however there are some PEDs with not many sides that could help u accomplish this

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices and coispet
Pedophile prophet muhammed (piss be upon him) is getting pegged by 72 virgins right now in hellfire. He is getting repeatedly anally obliterated without end to his plight. When your time comes, you too will have your own cubicle in hellfire where 72 incel virgins get to sodomize you. Mashallah
No arguments, just pure seething and lashing out

Possibly the most retarded Christian I’ve ever stumbled upon

Brain dead, I feel bad for you, you need genuine mental therapeutic support

• JFL
No arguments, just pure seething and lashing out

Possibly the most retarded Christian I’ve ever stumbled upon

Brain dead, I feel bad for you, you need genuine mental therapeutic support

I’m not part of a cult, retard. That would be you who needs psychiatric treatment. The world would be a brighter place without your rogue fandom and degenerate cult called Islam.

• +1

Why even bother arguing with someone who thinks 1+1+1 equals 1? They don't even have basic math down.

• +1
Fucking jewish cucks anything sexually dismorphic is good, being heavy with decent muscles mogs for a man

Lol at the cumskin soyboys thinking putting stress on your bones and muscles is bad for you, its much better than not doing exercice and laying in your bed like a dead body

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and emeraldglass
Yeah sure bro not paying 250-300 per year to put unnecessary stress on the body is lazy, peak logic
You’re only making this argument as an excuse. Studies have shown that exercise makes you healthier, increases your resistance to disease and chemotherapy, as well as increasing your lifespan. It’s also a great Looksmax which everyone except copers understands since it’s basic knowledge even bluepillers will tell you. The monetary cost is very small compared to the benefits but if you really that broke you can convince some freinds to share a ymca membership with you.

• +1
Everyone goes to the gym nowadays
🙄

You’re only making this argument as an excuse. Studies have shown that exercise makes you healthier, increases your resistance to disease and chemotherapy, as well as increasing your lifespan. It’s also a great Looksmax which everyone except copers understands since it’s basic knowledge even bluepillers will tell you. The monetary cost is very small compared to the benefits but if you really that broke you can convince some freinds to share a ymca membership with you.
(((Studies))) have shown that exercise makes you healthier
Not falling for that kike bs. And pretty much no girl in my country likes gymmaxxed guys

View attachment 2805389

View attachment 2805391

I bet you some incel on here will jerk off to those brown titties

• JFL
(((Studies))) have shown that exercise makes you healthier
Not falling for that kike bs.
You have to be brain dead to not believe in the scientific method.
And pretty much no girl in my country likes gymmaxxed guys
Biology is universal. You can’t be blackpilled and believe cultural preferences play a big role in beauty standards.

Fucking jewish cucks anything sexually dismorphic is good, being heavy with decent muscles mogs for a man

Lol at the cumskin soyboys thinking putting stress on your bones and muscles is bad for you, its much better than not doing exercice and laying in your bed like a dead body

They dont actually think this tho, its just their way of lessening competition to say that gymcelling is cope to
discourage others from inflating the already oversaturated Gym Culture.I even do the same when people ask
me if I train a lot to which I say "no not really only 3 times a Week" LOL

Biology is universal. You can’t be blackpilled and believe cultural preferences play a big role in beauty standards.
lmao yes they do. culture and media matters a fuck ton. to deny this is reddit tier bluepill

lmao yes they do. culture and media matters a fuck ton. to deny this is reddit tier bluepill
That is literally a Reddit talking point. The whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing is their cringe cope with ugly people. If your blacklilled you know the harsh reality that it’s about biogical driven impulses not personal preferences which drive attraction.

• +1
That is literally a Reddit talking point. The whole beauty is in the eye of the beholder thing is their cringe cope with ugly people. If your blacklilled you know the harsh reality that it’s about biogical driven impulses not personal preferences which drive attraction.
culture and media explain tons of retarded preferences that exist today. thinking everything is due to biology isn’t blackpilled it’s just being a retard

culture and media explain tons of retarded preferences that exist today. thinking everything is due to biology isn’t blackpilled it’s just being a retard
Go watch’s face and lms you’re missing the fundamentals. You’re not even a blackpiller with your retarted ass beliefs. Preferences exist, but most things are rooted in biology.

Walking stereotype.

That was me myb I'm sorry I was in your presence king.

That was me myb I'm sorry I was in your presence king.
How did you literally shrink as you got closer, G?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back