GYMCELS, please help me

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
I’m 17 rn and want to start working out again. Before I made some decent progress just eating random dumb shit like soups and stuff. Now I want to take it seriously and have a proper diet.

I need to eat like 3000 calories to bulk and around 150 g protein.

I really need a diet that is cheap cuz I don’t work yet and I don’t wanna put my parents in debt to get ripped.
Stuff I think is good and know how to prepare: eggs, oatmeal mixed with peanut butter and bananas, meat, pasta, milk.

I’d like to eat those things and but I don’t know how much I should eat to bulk…
Could anyone tell me what to eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner? Based around those ingredients and maybe some other cheap stuff I missed.

I’d be extremely thankful since I’ll eat this everyday of my long bulk. Please someone that knows more than me give me some advice!

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
Count your protein
Compound movements with good form
Get a lot of sleep

That’s all you need

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Basedtheticz
waltuh jr put your preworkout away waltuh jr im not working out with you right now waltuh jr

Don't fall for the bulk meme you'll ruin your looks

• +1
Bulking is for meatheads.

• +1
Your parents won't get in debt by letting you eat 30% more meat per day lmfao, here's what you can do:
- does your mom knows how to cut whole raw chickens? If yes she can buy TONS of them when discounted (they're very cheap anyways) and cut them to have chicken breasts (that you will eat) and wings, legs, ect that the rest of your family will eat.
- she can buy TONS of ground beef or meat in general when discounted, then make and freeze shit tons of hamburgers with it, requires 0 skill
- buy TONS of canned thuna when discounted, very easy to stock and very often comes with crazy discounts (like 40/50%,making it even less expensive than chicken in thoses cases)
- do you drink whole milk? In western Europe whole milk is crazy cheap, like 1€ per L, buy shit TONS of that
-do you eat eggs for breakfast? If not stop eating whatever you were eating and replace it with 3 eggs, whatever you're having breakfast with is probably more expensive than 3 eggs.
-rather than nuking yourself with oranges eat kiwis, one or 2 per day, they have like 4 times more vitamin C than any agrume.

That's something to start with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Don't fall for the bulk meme you'll ruin your looks
bulking isn't necessary until you're over a year into training, most starters will progress no matter what they do.

Get a job. Your parent's responsibility is to feed you so you're healthy. Not financially support your bodybuilding goals

• +1
peanutbutter and bread are your best friends here

eggs as well if eggs are around 2 dollars a carton you can get half your daily protein intake

Get a job. Your parent's responsibility is to feed you so you're healthy. Not financially support your bodybuilding goals
I’m in school