(gymcels pls help) Best diet to bulk up without gaining much fat?

D

Deleted member 8064

Kraken
I am 142-143 lbs at 5'11. What is the best diet to follow to bulk up to my endgoal of 155-160 by 9-14 months from now without gaining much fat? I am planning on going on a 250-300 cal surplus (daily) diet. I am a huge ectomorph, so I have a very fast metabolism.

What should I be eating to gain muscle with minimal fat? and how much training should I be doing?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9048, sytyl and Entschuldigung
I'm ecto too i've saw so many different things on how much and what I should eat and how many times a day, confusing tbh.
One thing I know, 300kcal+ is not enough for bulking as an ecto.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 8064
I'm ecto too i've saw so many different things on how much and what I should eat and how many times a day, confusing tbh.
One thing I know, 300kcal+ is not enough for bulking as an ecto.
Sad tbh. I'm such an ecto that I accidentally lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Entschuldigung
So you’re looking to cut. Tweak your diet to get 30 g of protein per meal, be in a caloric deficit , follow a good workout routine. Cardio is optional

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Torero, Deleted member 5145 and 2 others
So you’re looking to cut. Tweak your diet to get 30 g of protein per meal, be in a caloric deficit , follow a good workout routine. Cardio is optional
Not looking to cut, trying to keep same body fat %. I am 11-13% max rn. I just don't want to gain any fat to keep my jawline and zygos the way they are.

Not looking to cut, trying to keep same body fat %. I am 11-13% max rn. I just don't want to gain any fat to keep my jawline and zygos the way they are.
so u really think if u lose 5% more bodyfat you will be the same % as the leanest people in the world that are doing 2 hours of cardio a day, using fatburners and going through hell just because ur skinny?
not trying to sound rude i just mean that people really underestimate what bodyfat people are (themselves and celebrities)

also to answer ur original question 250 calorie surplus and then if ur weight doesnt increase after a couple weeks, add another 200 calories
(also metabolism doesnt matter if you are eating in a surplus, it just determines what ur base metabolic rate is so it doesnt matter if you think you are an ectomorph)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
so u really think if u lose 5% more bodyfat you will be the same % as the leanest people in the world that are doing 2 hours of cardio a day, using fatburners and going through hell just because ur skinny?
not trying to sound rude i just mean that people really underestimate what bodyfat people are (themselves and celebrities)

also to answer ur original question 250 calorie surplus and then if ur weight doesnt increase after a couple weeks, add another 200 calories
(also metabolism doesnt matter if you are eating in a surplus, it just determines what ur base metabolic rate is so it doesnt matter if you think you are an ectomorph)
I never said anything about trying to cut? I am about 12-13%% body fat and I can pretty clearly see that. It's not like I need to cut any body fat off and I am well aware of people underestimating their body fat% they are. sub 10% is not easy/attainable for 90% of people and for me, it would require strict dieting obviously. I am trying to stay at 12-13% body fat while bulking up. I have no idea why people are thinking I'm trying to cut.

uh theres so much shit i dont wanna type out
dont have a weight goal just be in the surplus you mentioned
do a push pull legs split 2x a week focusing on progressive overload (lifting more weight or doing more reps than last time)
do your compound movements at the beginning of the workout, isolation at the end
get stronger on bench press, weighted pull ups, and if you give a fuck about legs squats and deadlifts lol
i could make a whole thread but uh im not

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, DidntRead, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others
uh theres so much shit i dont wanna type out
dont have a weight goal just be in the surplus you mentioned
do a push pull legs split 2x a week focusing on progressive overload (lifting more weight or doing more reps than last time)
do your compound movements at the beginning of the workout, isolation at the end
get stronger on bench press, weighted pull ups, and if you give a fuck about legs squats and deadlifts lol
i could make a whole thread but uh im not
Don't need to work legs tbh bhai. I have really good legs naturally for some reason.
I do wanna ask, why should I not have a weight goal? and do I just get in a surplus or should I follow a diet of lower refined carbs but still in a surplus (e.g. pizza)?

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Don't need to work legs tbh bhai. I have really good legs naturally for some reason.
I do wanna ask, why should I not have a weight goal? and do I just get in a surplus or should I follow a diet of lower refined carbs but still in a surplus (e.g. pizza)?
because hypothetically speaking if you werent close to your weight goal x amount of time in, you might try to compensate by upping the calories past a 200-300 surplus. and sure you might meet your weight goal, but its going to be all fat so its to your detriment.
also, what i did for my transformation is simply track calories, and not eat shitty foods. if you do this, you will meet your protein goals automatically.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, sytyl and Deleted member 8064
because hypothetically speaking if you werent close to your weight goal x amount of time in, you might try to compensate by upping the calories past a 200-300 surplus. and sure you might meet your weight goal, but its going to be all fat so its to your detriment.
also, what i did for my transformation is simply track calories, and not eat shitty foods. if you do this, you will meet your protein goals automatically.
Thank you bhai

• +1
Reactions: malignant
Just eat more than you currently eat to feel full and have at least 150g/day of protein.macros don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8064
SARMs xd

• Ugh..
Men are delusional as fuck, they gain like 1lb of muscle and 10lbs of fat and think they're buff.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8064
What roids can you use that will help you lean bulk with little to no sides at all?

• +1
Eat 300 cal above your TDEE and you should be save

• +1
300-500 surplus don't overdo the protein or u will get full and undereat. 150 a day is enough.

• +1
300-500 surplus don't overdo the protein or u will get full and undereat. 150 a day is enough.
Grams of protein to match my body weight in lbs right?

You really shouldn’t seek gym related help on this forum. Bunch of dudes thinking they’re some fucking professors because they read something online once. There’s loads of related subreddits that are helpful for beginners in the gym with people that actually have had experience.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, TITUS, Deleted member 4614 and 1 other person
Honestly the best way is to either get calories primarily from either fats OR carbs. Meaning have ur diet be composed of only one. That's the reason why typical body building meals consist of purely carbs and protiens with no fat and people on keto eat purely high fat foods with little carbs and still lose weight. This would be the best advice for your situation in my opinion. Gl man.