Gymcels, what happens if I go to the gym but don't eat

Redrighthand

Redrighthand

Tyrant
my first objective was to bulk (not too much, I'm just skinny). but I can't do it since I barely eat a fraction of what I'm supposed to eat.
If I keep working out, will I at least grow some muscles or get ripped? Or will nothing happen since I'm not eating enough

Nothing will happen. And you migh actually feel tired alot too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1100 and DidntRead
your body will be like the body of someone who eats the way you do.

If you are in caloric deficit you will lose some muscle (and fat)

Nothing will happen. Need to be in calorific surplus to put on muscle and weight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Demir
if u keep getting stronger u will gain lean tissue .

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Redrighthand and Ritalincel
my first objective was to bulk (not too much, I'm just skinny). but I can't do it since I barely eat a fraction of what I'm supposed to eat.
If I keep working out, will I at least grow some muscles or get ripped? Or will nothing happen since I'm not eating enough
If you're on caloric deficiency and already skinny you will feel dizzy after hard workouts like squat and deadlift. You will NOT gain muscle or very minimally until your fat reserves are burnt.

Dude, try drinking a shake made of whey protein mixed with water/milk/almond milk before your workout. They are easy to get down and make lifting a breeze, especially with creatine added. I drink them as a pre workout often, they make me feel great and let me push myself hard.

With whey protein you will stay lean while simultaneously stopping your body from feeding off of itself.

youll get lean as fuck most likely

You will get a more defined but skinnier body. There's no point in working out without a proper diet

dont workout
if your already skinny then there isnt body fat to lose to improve your FACE

FACE
A
C
E

Depends on what you already eat. Eggs milk chicken should be enough for a natty lean physique like hs athletes