Gymmax is the most legit looksmax out there

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Decided to put a pic of my shitty physique on Tinder and now i'm getting at least 10 matches daily.

This is my Tinder feed, keep in mind I have been using it for less than a month:

20211004 012856

The pic that i decided to use there, as my main picture:

20211002 032408

Jfl if you're not gymmaxxing, hopefully gonna reach half a thousand matches by the end of this year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Salludon, AscendingHero and 19 others
Looking at your pic seems that you never went to a gym. 20% bodyfat and not even big.

Yet still getting matches because girls in 3rd world countries have low standards compared to western girls

Thread should be "jfl if you aren't locationmaxxing"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, noodlelover and 23 others
Looking at your pic seems that you never went to a gym. 20% bodyfat and not even big.
View attachment 1349932

Yet still getting matches because girls in 3rd world countries have low standards compared to western girls

That's plain wrong, my physical instructor evaluated my physique and said that I had 15,5 bf by the time I joined the gym, have been gymmaxxing for almost 2 months and my physique has bettered over time, meaning I'm at least 15% bf now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Inscol, Deleted member 9670, LeGrayHonker and 5 others
View attachment 1349932

Yea his body is laughable, I have better
Muscles and lean without even gymaxxing seriously

• +1
Reactions: Stare, VLONE, .👽. and 7 others
Bro you don’t even have a gym physique. You have an average guy body.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16090, Kmscurry, Inscol and 17 others
what is this retarded thread
this is not gymmaxxed :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16090, adotsdot, LeGrayHonker and 13 others
Yea his body is laughable, I have better
Muscles and lean without even gymaxxing seriously
Bro you don’t even have a gym physique. You have an average guy body.
what is this retarded thread
this is not gymmaxxed :lul:
Niggas think that you need to have this type of body to consider yourself kinda gymmaxxed:
Sean OPry shirtless body

As i said before, have been gymmaxxing for less than 2 months, what did you guys expect??? lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, LeGrayHonker and Squirtle
Cope. Youre getting matches because your goodlooking

If you continue gymmaxxing and build another 20 lbs of muscle you will be doing even better tho

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, LeGrayHonker, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
This is not proof of anything because you lack a gym body

• +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker, Stare, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Niggas think that you need to have this type of body to consider yourself kinda gymmaxxed:
View attachment 1349947

As i said before, have been gymmaxxing for less than 2 months, what did you guys expect??? lmao.
There is a girl that commented on this pic of mine saying she wanna suck my cock (not possible because she lives in another states), another one said I'm looking hot, girls already consider this type of body to be a good body:

20211002 032313

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, oldcelloser, Deleted member 9670 and 12 others
View attachment 1349947

You have no visible abs, pectoral muscles or any mass in general on yout frame. You can’t claim gymmaxxed without it being evident that you go to the gym

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, LeGrayHonker, .👽. and 6 others
You have no visible abs, pectoral muscles or any mass in general on yout frame. You can’t claim gymmaxxed without it being evident that you go to the gym
Man, it's kinda evident when girls comment about your physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Stare, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14978 and 2 others
Dude you literally just have good proportions and skin.

Keep going to the gym, but srsly. You will probably start seeing serious results after like 6 months. What routine do you do at gym?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Squirtle
this is not gymmaxxed. You look like you bench 50lbs at the most. delete this thread and jump on a PPL routine.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DwayneWhite55, RoyaleWithCheese, quakociaptockh and 4 others
Dude you literally just have good proportions and skin.

Keep going to the gym, but srsly. You will probably start seeing serious results after like 6 months. What routine do you do at gym?
I train my whole body 5 times a week, 1 hour per day, I alternate between two types of trainings.

Focusing on abs and chest.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Squirtle
I train my whole body 5 times a week, 1 hour per day, I alternate between two types of trainings.

Focusing on abs and chest.
You train 5x per week full body?

Why? Just do Upper Lower split 4x /week or even push pull 4x per week

Make sure youre eating enough you look like you barely eat.

Have you progressed in strength much? Gained any weight? What is your Squat/Bench/Dead or equivalent.

The reason for asking is so many guys spin their wheels forever. Its better to get your training sorted out as quickly as possible in case you are doing a terrible beginner mistake.

Last edited:
You train 5x per week full body?

Why? Just do Upper Lower split 4x /week or even push pull 4x per week

Make sure youre eating enough you look like you barely eat.

Have you progressed in strength much? Gained any weight? What is your Squat/Bench/Dead or equivalent.
Not getting much weight, I have progressed quite a lot.

because you do are you absolutely braindead
Not really, most girls don't care if you have such a badass physique or just a slightly above average, not skinnyfat, one.

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Not really, most girls don't care if you have such a badass physique or just a slightly above average, not skinnyfat, one.
but you are skinnyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Lol, I'm just a skinny mesomorph bro, just not ectomorph to be anorexic type of skinny.
you're a whole endomorph my guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Cope. Youre getting matches because your goodlooking
And I'm not that good looking to be receiving a shit-ton of matches, I'm a high tier normie at best

Here are the pics I'm using there:

Screenshot 20211004 022800 Tinder

Having to run angles game since I lack a good lower third, feminine looks.

• JFL
Reactions: LeGrayHonker
And I'm not that good looking to be receiving a shit-ton of matches, I'm a high tier normie at best

Here are the pics I'm using there:

View attachment 1349966

Having to run angles game since I lack a good lower third, feminine looks.
Lots of women like more feminine looks tbh

You have a good frame, harmony in the face that should be enough to get matches without being chad

You easily mog 60% of males at least

• +1
Man, you don't even look like you lift

• +1
Reactions: gamma and TrestIsBest
Thanks for the laugh I needed that. If no troll u should wake up from delusionalland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 2729, Osteogenesis and 4 others
I guess I'm not safe from your shit threads even on .org

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, Deleted member 2729, Lolcel and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
Let me delusionmax and believe that the girls who complimented my physique were being genuine.
I‘ve had that before, a girl I was fucking asked „ohhh do you workout?😍“; I was a fucking ketomaxxed concentration camp prisoner looking ass twink back then. think it‘s just their brain being horny, seeing any amount of muscle will make them even hornier so they complement you by asking if you work out. But yeah, you are a true DYEL

• JFL
Reactions: grimy
Decided to put a pic of my shitty physique on Tinder and now i'm getting at least 10 matches daily.

This is my Tinder feed, keep in mind I have been using it for less than a month:

View attachment 1349928

View attachment 1349930

Jfl if you're not gymmaxxing, hopefully gonna reach half a thousand matches by the end of this year.
WTF GYMAXX? are you taking some kind of drugs that can be breaking your brain?
MAAAAAAAAAAAA GOD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and TrestIsBest
T
View attachment 1349947

IF U GO TO THE GYM 2 MONTHS how the fuck you sayin because of being gymaxxed u get more matches? How the fuck u come to that conclusion? You look someone like someone stopped you from eating: u have more fat than muscles, u have no muscle insertions at all, u re not lean at all. U have a kid physique.

Bro, dont create this shitty threads, maybe some mentalcels believe you and stop eating

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and Deleted member 4614
Where is the gymmaxxed body?
That’s like if you would do bulgemaxxing with a 5 inch dick

Gym is something everyone should be doing already, like taking a shower or cleaning your nails. It's crazy to me that we have people obsessing over every physical detail but they aren't lifting weights. I've lifted for many years and for long periods of my life it was the only reason I got attention from women at all. Yes face is the most important thing but don't underestimate how many women have a weird thing for arms and other bodyparts.

• Love it
That's where you're wrong my friend. If a girl is interested in you on dating apps and you happen to have shirtless pics uploaded then they'll automatically compliment your physique just for the sake of flirting.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
That's plain wrong, my physical instructor evaluated my physique and said that I had 15,5 bf by the time I joined the gym, have been gymmaxxing for almost 2 months and my physique has bettered over time, meaning I'm at least 15% bf now.
you're definitely above 20% bf dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and gamma
you're definitely above 20% bf dude.
I was literally measured with those tools to measure bf, like, there is no way I'm 20%

View attachment 1349932

cagefuel thread

• JFL
Reactions: LeGrayHonker and gamma
Que decepção, favelacel

View attachment 1349932

Am I between 12 and 15?
P 20210116 184807 11

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and gamma

View attachment 1349930

OMG BRO !1!1!1
i'm mirin, what's your routine?
Have you ever been asked if you take roids? Looking like you roid can make girls go away for sure bro

my friend I am glad its working out for you - but this shit wouldnt work in any first world country. I am 100% convinced that if I used that picture on my profile I would get 0 non-accidental likes. Your """""physique"""" is legit shit tbh. Not trying to be mean, but thats simply the truth

• +1
Reactions: PYT

View attachment 1349928

View attachment 1349930

Puffy nips, Careful of gyno.
They swiped right for your good eye area, tbh.

View attachment 1349932

Thanks for this clarification. I was confused, because I was like, I mog him and get shit matches. I haven't location maxed yet though. Need to finish all my tattoos in my home country with safer tattooing laws before I move.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gamma