GYMMAX To hard ascend : PPL*2 / Split / FB / HB / PPL /PPLU ?

Title

• PPL*2

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Split

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • FB

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • HB

• PPL

• PPLU

• Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Blackpilled1027

Blackpilled1027

Master
Title, I'm in college so i have alot of time to gymaxx, i already did 1 month on PPL*2

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Surgery and dedication

Doesnt really matter on a scientific level, what does matter is which one you can use to the best of its abilities and whether or not you like it.

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Deleted member 7725
how to find a good split:

1. It fits in your schedule (consistency) missing 20% of your workouts leaves gains on the table, a 100% followed shitty split > an 80% followed ppl
2. 12-50 sets per bodypart a week
3. not only volume, but varied volume hitting all different heads of muscle
4. progressive overloadable
5. 3-4times a week frequency for small upper body, 2 times for quads and hammies respectively

thats all

how to find a good split:

1. It fits in your schedule (consistency) missing 20% of your workouts leaves gains on the table, a 100% followed shitty split > an 80% followed ppl
2. 12-50 sets per bodypart a week
3. not only volume, but varied volume hitting all different heads of muscle
4. progressive overloadable
5. 3-4times a week frequency for small upper body, 2 times for quads and hammies respectively

thats all

50 sets/bodypart is retarded as fuck

OP, it doesnt matter whether you do a push pull legs, upper lower, or fucking brosplit.

Makes zero fucking difference.

Stop worrying about shit like this, stick to a routine, and focus on PROGRESSING YOUR LIFTS (adding weight, reps) because thats actually what matters.

OP, it doesnt matter whether you do a push pull legs, upper lower, or fucking brosplit.

Makes zero fucking difference.

Stop worrying about shit like this, stick to a routine, and focus on PROGRESSING YOUR LIFTS (adding weight, reps) because thats actually what matters.
Alright thank you guys alot for the answer.
Currently i'm lifting only 42kg 5*5 flat bench press (i'm 17yo 1m80 64 kg), i'm feeling so subhuman when i see alot of ppl here can lift 60kg+ for the first time :lul:

lp up x l p p x

worked the best for me

PPL + Arnold Split

Depends on your schedule

Your program matters way less than the intensity of workouts and quality of reps. I've done all of these splits and to be honest the only difference is how I can fit them into my schedule. Programming is a way for lifters to cope when they aren't getting results, they switch up program. There's very rarely any introspection as to their workout intensity (ie how much total time of their workout do they spend near maximum exertion) or rep quality (no bouncing, slow negatives, making sure to use the targeted muscles).

I voted Push Pull Legs x2 but if you have decent legs naturally consider changing one of the Leg days for an Arms and Shoulder day. If your arms and shoulders can't handle one extra day, then obviously don't do it. However, if you have twig legs don't skip any legs day.

• +1
alright thanks alot guys for the advise

• +1

megapoll