Gymmaxed + lean + tattoos extremely effective for club game

vinn98

vinn98

Kraken
If I wasn't gymmaxed in the past I would probably still be a virgin. Alcohol makes women aroused and they start looking more for good bodies than pretty faces. Going to a club while gymmaxed and LEAN while wearing a tight shirt and some foids get wet. Better even to just wear a tank top if the club allows it. No joke I've had women cold approach me in clubs before because of muscles + tattoos. Looking like a prettyboy but with a zero muscle twink body isn't going to do much in a club setting.

I'm almost lean now so I'm going to start gymmaxing again. This is my starting point. Gonna start going clubbing again in a tight -tshirt hopefully surrounded by skinnyfats.

Attachments

• 20240502_182140 2.jpg
    20240502_182140 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240502_182118 2.jpg
    20240502_182118 2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dgzty, smoth, boss8055 and 11 others
If I wasn't gymmaxed in the past I would still be a virgin. Alcohol makes women horny and they start looking more for good bodies than pretty faces. Going to a club while gymmaxed and LEAN while wearing a tight shirt and some foids get wet. Better even to just wear a tank top if the club allows it.

I'm lean now so I'm going to start gymmaxing again. This is my starting point. Gonna start going clubbing again in a tight -tshirt next week and amog all the skinnyfats.
Holy fuck you look like shit on the 2nd photo

• +1
Reactions: dgzty, smoth, chrisN and 12 others
yes im on roids tats etc im slayer

you are not gymmaxxed

• +1
Reactions: sirmimbing and PsychoH
wtf is that body

• +1
Reactions: xuzky, futuregigamogger, CarsonDaaChad and 3 others
height and weight ?

you look like height - 115

180cm 65kg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
If I wasn't gymmaxed in the past I would probably still be a virgin. Alcohol makes women aroused and they start looking more for good bodies than pretty faces. Going to a club while gymmaxed and LEAN while wearing a tight shirt and some foids get wet. Better even to just wear a tank top if the club allows it. No joke I've had women cold approach me in clubs before because of muscles + tattoos. Looking like a prettyboy but with a zero muscle twink body isn't going to do much in a club setting.

I'm almost lean now so I'm going to start gymmaxing again. This is my starting point. Gonna start going clubbing again in a tight -tshirt hopefully surrounded by skinnyfats.
Nahh bros so funny. He thinks he’s him 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger
title was good pics ruined it

• JFL
Reactions: cavy
What country are you from? 183cm + heightfrauding could be the thing that's helping you in clubs. Or maybe if country is right you don't need to heightfraud.

Height + mid face > everything else in club

Kleinfelters

Everyone has seen your face already :lul: