Gymmaxed Nigga 5.11 tall gets 0 iois

If a girl really likes a guy and isn't a dumb slut, she'll look at him when he's not looking and act normal and uninterested. Girls aren't retarded. If a girl really likes you why would she want to seem easy. When you really like someone, your emotions get involved, you automatically become a better strategist than Napoleon.
Then how does she expect you to know to ask her out?

ill just drop the mandatory
"shit thread kys"
OP

reasons:
- extremely shitty vid to prove the point
- he aint 5'11"
-he lives in England= automatically over :feelskek:

If there's a hot guy around and there's a group of girls they'll often tend to laugh out loud, speak loud and be obnoxious just to get his attention. Especially sheboons.

If there's a group of girls around you and they don't giggle, you're not that guy.

At work they shut the hell up and act shy whenever I enter the rest room.

IOI before they meet

When they actually meet, if she really likes him and they’re talking one-on-one, she’ll be unusually ingenious. By that I mean polite and sincere - because in most cases, unless she’s a horny nut case, she’ll try to make her personality whatever has the highest likelyhood of whoever she likes, liking her back.

So all that involves just agreeing with what the dude says. A lot of the responses will be “haha oh really”, “yeah I know something like that that happened”, “that’s fascinating”.

I mean it’s easy to tell when a chick is talking to an invisible normie for the first time vs her crush for the first time.

With normies she won’t go down a gear from how she talks with her friends, and that can be dangerous because sometimes invisible normies think they found the love of their life if they had a great 1-on-1 chat with a chick.

Oh here’s a big one. With their crush they’ll never mess up and talk about things or places (on their first convo). They’ll only talk about things or places if it ties into their identity. So stuff like (Chad: I was in New York for school last semester) (her response: oh wow haha I actually grew up there). <—— that’s expected

In a normies first conversion with a girl she can talk about the Barbie movie being fun, global warming, the new strain of Covid that just got released, the weather forecast.

If she has feelings, she’ll naturally limit that sort of talk. She’ll also make it seem like she’s a virgin and single (available for a relationship) to the Chad, in every way other than saying it.

Some things you might hear if you’re the Chad.

“Oh my housemates boyfriend used to go there” (most of the time they insert the friends boyfriend rather than their own, because it indicates that they don’t have a boyfriend and their housemate does. Shows that being in a relationship is on their mind. Shows that she’s just waiting around for the right guy) - she’ll likely use the friends boyfriend line on a subsequent meeting (I mean in college or whatever, not arranged dates)

Essentially,

Her hint: “My friends boyfriend also went to that shopping centre where you bought your breakfast roll”

Her mind: “he doesn’t take my hints - he probably hates me 😭😭

Reality: “You’re not a 640iq top 0.00001% psycho-analyst mind reader”
Nigga you wrote a whole essay

click on his channel. That guy is cringe.