gymmaxing didnt work for me and im blackcel

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

Saint tyronues from the bbc faction Facility unit
im 6¨3 pretty much 220 pounds and almost 15 and have been lifting for almost a year i started out only 150-155 pounds i've received attention from both male and females but more from males and from football coaches.ONe day my friends showed a pic of me to his sis and she said hes big for nothing and he cant get a girl its probably over for me the only thing for me next is to try a sport see if i make it d1 if i don't imma hop on every roid known to man and die a monster.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 29078
also forgot to add that my ricecel friend (whos smaller than me) attracted a girl i thought was cute after her brother noticed him flexing his arms and got both their numbers,another time i saw a fat mexican guy with a hot white hispanic short latina it was beyond brutal.

another time i saw a fat mexican guy with a hot white hispanic short latina it was beyond brutal.
Judging by the fact that there are fat mexicans in your country i'd guess your American? Nigga how autistic/ugly do you have to be to call yourself a blackcel when your black, gymmaxxed, and 6'3 in jewmerica

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Won't Stop Mewing, rg1235 and 1 other person
i honestly don't know but so far a girl touched my back slowly up and down and was giggling i don't like her tho she was an asshole to people another time when i was getting my charger from my friend 2 girls where staring so hard at me a dude had to tell them to stop cause its too obvious and they where just looking at my arms,I get stared at by girls at the gym too and they usually smile at me
Judging by the fact that there are fat mexicans in your country i'd guess your American? Nigga how autistic/ugly do you have to be to call yourself a blackcel when your black, gymmaxxed, and 6'3 in jewmerica

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29078
Gym and height are copes if it comes to fucking girls. Face is everything. If you are ugly/average, your only hope is to run socialcircle game.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElBastardo, bloomercel, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
im 6¨3 pretty much 220 pounds and almost 15 and have been lifting for almost a year i started out only 150-155 pounds i've received attention from both male and females but more from males and from football coaches.ONe day my friends showed a pic of me to his sis and she said hes big for nothing and he cant get a girl its probably over for me the only thing for me next is to try a sport see if i make it d1 if i don't imma hop on every roid known to man and die a monster.
Least confusing thread on looksmax.org

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and aspiringexcel
Why would you let these people tell you the only way to be attractive as a black man is to look like a roidcel? You should’ve tried to become a pretty boy especially since your in the age range. It’s not too late bro

Gym and height are copes if it comes to fucking girls. Face is everything. If you are ugly/average, your only hope is to run socialcircle game.
brutal

Retard, if you’re ugly how did your ugly father manage to fuck your mother? Thats what the looksmaxxers never acknowledge

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
Why would you let these people tell you the only way to be attractive as a black man is to look like a roidcel? You should’ve tried to become a pretty boy especially since your in the age range. It’s not too late bro
i dont have the body for that rn but if i get really lean and get braids maybe i look like a ogre rn though

i dont have the body for that rn but if i get really lean and get braids maybe i look like a ogre rn though
Get a skin care routine and start using tretinoin derma roll eyebrows and grow out your hair long and get one these hairstyles

If you don’t have that hair texture the get a perm

Attachments

• 1686252424040.jpeg
    1686252424040.jpeg
    176 KB · Views: 0
Post physique

Get a skin care routine and start using tretinoin derma roll eyebrows and grow out your hair long and get one these hairstyles View attachment 2249574
If you don’t have that hair texture the get a perm
my hair texture goes from kinky to almost dravindian curly sometimes so idk im tryna grow it out and get a taper tho

There’s no way you’re not fat gaining 70 pounds in one year, and in one year you’re pretty much not even look like you go to the gyn

You went from 150 to 220 in a year?

So are you not fucking obese nigga

There’s no way you’re not fat gaining 70 pounds in one year, and in one year you’re pretty much not even look like you go to the gyn
tbf i dont have a 6 pack and kinda have a belly but i dont look fat at all

You went from 150 to 220 in a year?

So are you not fucking obese nigga
220 6 foot 3 isnt fat lol and im black so i have monkey limbs harder to fill out

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
220 6 foot 3 isnt fat lol and im black so i have monkey limbs harder to fill out
Yeah but going up that quick means less than half of it is muscle nigga, way less than half

• +1
Reactions: CopingHard
Yeah but going up that quick means less than half of it is muscle nigga, way less than half
true i look bulky not like david laid anymore

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
true i look bulky not like david laid anymore
Time to leanmaxx now that you've built the physique

You're only half way there, you can't say gymmaxxing hasn't worked until you are once again lean mean and green with your new muscle mass. You have work to do.

• Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Time to leanmaxx now that you've built the physique

You're only half way there, you can't say gymmaxxing hasn't worked until you are once again lean mean and green with your new muscle mass. You have work to do.
i wanna get to 260 and mog everyone at school tho and then cut down to 250

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Jamaldickjavontus
Be htn first, then gymmax

leanmax if you wanna fuck up your growth your already 6'3 but why not take more height. But if you do leanmax have a small calorie deficit

Tales from the compton penitentiary

• +1
Greycel post pictures. Nobody came here to see you complain.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660

Yeah you fell for the height and body meme it's the face that carries everything tbqh I realized this a long time ago

• +1
Yeah you fell for the height and body meme it's the face that carries everything tbqh I realized this a long time ago
facts og

• So Sad
Reactions: reptiles

Bro it's so much almost unchangeable shit as @RealSurgerymax max once said words cannot begin to describe how over it is for you if your not getting a genoplasty for your nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back