gymmaxing is real

thats what the bones kid said

but yeah, i looksmaxed my face and now im starting gym i've spent £1000 on home gym so far and considering going to an actual gym

i wanna go on steroids but i dont know enough information about it yet, i've heard about sarms tret and shit but i dont know the pros and cons of any of them
my sarms are on the way i will make a thread about it after my 8 week cycle

thats what the bones kid said

but yeah, i looksmaxed my face and now im starting gym i've spent £1000 on home gym so far and considering going to an actual gym

i wanna go on steroids but i dont know enough information about it yet, i've heard about sarms tret and shit but i dont know the pros and cons of any of them
You can pm me if you wanna know how to run your first cycle ik everything about roids and how to manage e2 and safely run every cycle
Also don't use sarms they are trash and not at all researched

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
my sarms are on the way i will make a thread about it after my 8 week cycle
isnt @pneumocystosis using sarms? heard about it from him and hes gained 10 kg of pure muscle but idk how hes doing now, been a while since i spoke to him about it

You can pm me if you wanna know how to run your first cycle ik everything about roids and how to manage e2 and safely run every cycle
Also don't use sarms they are trash and not at all researched
u got discord? if not i'll pm u on here but im more active on there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
isnt @pneumocystosis using sarms? heard about it from him and hes gained 10 kg of pure muscle but idk how hes doing now, been a while since i spoke to him about it

u got discord? if not i'll pm u on here but im more active on there
yes he gave me the idea tho start

yes he gave me the idea tho start
i wanna start but i dont want my dick or balls to shrink or get a heart attack or some shit, idk much about steroids but if it was safe it would benefit me tremendously

• +1
Underbite Surgery - Paid for my NHS, will cost £200 for braces, rest free but 2.5 year time with SARPE and Lefort 1 and possibly BSSO
Septoplasty - £1000, or NHS 1 year waiting list.

i wanna start but i dont want my dick or balls to shrink or get a heart attack or some shit, idk much about steroids but if it was safe it would benefit me tremendously
ive been on SARMs for a few months i get no side effects idk about test/tren etc however. lots of old roidcels out there though so it cant be that bad

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
ive been on SARMs for a few months i get no side effects idk about test/tren etc however. lots of old roidcels out there though so it cant be that bad
how was the muscle gain g

nice excuse to not add me and avoid the phone call :) just like zv who has now disappeared from the thread after giving me a discord that doesnt exist
I forgot I changed the name

Weed Thanos#6351

I was gonna leave but I won't endure this slander

I left because @Bonesbonesbonesbone is right you arent even talking about the thread anymore

You already proved our point by being a skinny cuck with no gym experience

• +1
here some examples, of the so called non gym going, not gym coping, natural body shape, according to tails. :ROFLMAO:
i havent seen a more retarded black piller than Tails
he is 80 IQ maxx :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and blatonslatt
jesus fucking christ @blatonslatt schooled you hard and you still dont get anything lmao
anyone else here seems retarded- youre here for 2-3 years and still dont get the body halo? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
I forgot I changed the name

Weed Thanos#6351

I was gonna leave but I won't endure this slander

I left because @Bonesbonesbonesbone is right you arent even talking about the thread anymore

You already proved our point by being a skinny cuck with no gym experience
9588179d3fcaf0dba30cc051e980cd7f.png

Refusing to accept me. Refusing to call.

Sad.

• JFL
9588179d3fcaf0dba30cc051e980cd7f.png

Refusing to accept me. Refusing to call.

Sad.
YOU FUCKING DUMB LITERAL SINGLE CELLED ORGANISM I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WAS DONE WITH THE CONVERSATIONS BUT WAS SIMPLY CLEARING THE MISCONCEPTION THAT I INTENTIONALLY SENT YOU THE WRONG DISCORD

I WAS DONE WITH YOUR BRAINDEAD ASS ANYWAY

FUCKING RETARD IM ACTUALLY IGNORING YOU NOW

Gymmaxxing can not get you to Chad if ur a MTN or Low HTN facially and no gymmaxxing is not real for every person as gymmaxxing is also genetics too determined by your bone structure, muscle insertions,muscle twitch fibres, muscle building genes, myoststin dna, etc.

gymmaxxing is only legit with good bone structure,muscle insertion( do not confuse these as size when they arr aesethetics).

gymmaxxing does not make your face leaner losing body fat doe’s and gymmaxing only trains neck if you so it directly which is actually a burden to do.

I have high cheekbones and a good jawline, leanmaxxing with the amount of muscle mass I have(more than anyone on this sub) it will easily ascend me, Carlton Loth has cheekbones due to his high muscle mass and by shredding down to a low bf, in his older, and I mean pics he had no facial bone structure, only until he shredded down did he achieve this(whilst maintaining his high muscle mass)

• +1
SMV is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and blatonslatt
  • JFL
  • JFL
oh yeah , i forgot this is 14yearoldindians.org :feelskek:
Another reason why I can't take this site seriously, bunch of children here, although even 10 years old mog me in regards to getting bitches so mentally I'm a little baby anyway.

• +1
YOU FUCKING DUMB LITERAL SINGLE CELLED ORGANISM I FUCKING TOLD YOU I WAS DONE WITH THE CONVERSATIONS BUT WAS SIMPLY CLEARING THE MISCONCEPTION THAT I INTENTIONALLY SENT YOU THE WRONG DISCORD

I WAS DONE WITH YOUR BRAINDEAD ASS ANYWAY

FUCKING RETARD IM ACTUALLY IGNORING YOU NOW
hey its been a day just wanna remind you that ur a living breathing pussy who said he'd call then backed out

• JFL
he for sure thinks, he's the smartest one out there
its the flip flopping that made me unsubscribe....he is all over the place...he wasn't even posting about prettyboy stuff at 1st...then he made 10000 vids about how ONLY prettyboy slays and muscles are cope....then he went on to the kpop bs....
every month he changes tune and invents a new class of "chads" that ONLY they slay and the rest are subhumans and a cope :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
he is all over the place...he wasn't even posting about prettyboy stuff at 1st...then he made 10000 vids about how ONLY prettyboy slays and muscles are cope....then he went on to the kpop bs....
he's a bit to much binary, ALL or nothing, in his thinking. He doesn't aknwoledge, I guess, that there are different types of Chads. And all types of chads will do good/well. Dependant on: age (of females), location, etc.. A certain type of Chad may do better than other type of Chads, but always will each type of Chad do well enough, even if he is an "unpopular" type/style of Chad.
What type of Chads exist, imo?
1. prettyboy style of Chad with good height. Most peak Chad style among young women and minors
2. gymmaxed (lean/low bf% (no bulk fattie!)), with good muscle mass, good height) with at least Chadlite face. Most peak Chad maybe among women aged 27 and up.
3. the rest, type of Chads, basically good face with okay enough body. Bland styling, good enough height, okay bodyshape, lean enough, etc.. Maybe never the peak style type of Chad. But whatever, he will have more options than he can manage time wise also.
every month he changes tune and invents a new class of "chads" that ONLY they slay and the rest are subhumans and a cope :feelskek:
that is cope yeah. Every class of Chad will do well/good. Because: Chad.

• Love it
that big boy trend on tiktok got me fucked up man

he's a bit to much binary, ALL or nothing, in his thinking. He doesn't aknwoledge, I guess, that there are different types of Chads. And all types of chads will do good/well. Dependant on: age (of females), location, etc.. A certain type of Chad may do better than other type of Chads, but always will each type of Chad do well enough, even if he is an "unpopular" type/style of Chad.
What type of Chads exist, imo?
1. prettyboy style of Chad with good height. Most peak Chad style among young women and minors
2. gymmaxed (lean/low bf% (no bulk fattie!)), with good muscle mass, good height) with at least Chadlite face. Most peak Chad maybe among women aged 27 and up.
3. the rest, type of Chads, basically good face with okay enough body. Bland styling, good enough height, okay bodyshape, lean enough, etc.. Maybe never the peak style type of Chad. But whatever, he will have more options than he can manage time wise also.

that is cope yeah. Every class of Chad will do well/good. Because: Chad.
ofc; top tier post from a top tier user; thx

Most people who go gym can achieve a ripped body, you dont need insane genetics. What the fuck is your point genuinely? What's your actual point? You're useless to the entire conversation and around 5 people have shitted on you including myself. You're a basement dweller who can't be bothered to socialize and step out of his house.
most people I know who gymmaxx look like shit despite taking roids, I don't workout and body mog them lmao
disagree completely and this was proven with the bryce hall scenario i shown who was a 5'9 mtn and has a chadlite-chad smv
bryce hall is higher than MTN facially, he is like 6.5 face 7 smv (brutal status pill)

Depends how you gymmaxx, some people start going ultra-masculine mode shave their hair and think muscles is the only thing that going to matter, but if you just like improving your body and try to look a bit better, especially if you are fat, it's always good to gymmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
gymmaxing is real anyone that disagrees just doesnt go to the gym

if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here
Real stupid yeah

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
I have a more than 3.2x bodyweight deadlift. 2x bodyweight bench press and I'm still incel.
Gymmaxxing doesn't work if you're genetic garbage.

This. You need to possess the genetics requirements first.
It's a huge looksmax and "halo" in the real world.

U just insulted me and said I’m skinny, while saying gymmaxing doesn’t work?

How does that make sense lol
I'm saying I'm bigger than you, did that gym maxxing cope and saying it doesn't work. Stfu twink and listen to people who know what they are talking about

I'm saying I'm bigger than you, did that gym maxxing cope and saying it doesn't work. Stfu twink and listen to people who know what they are talking about
You’re a LTN. It was over for you before it began & the thread is for MTN+

It's a huge looksmax and "halo" in the real world.
No, it's fucking not. Obese 6'3" Dutchman living with his parents and who uses a bicycle as a car, mogs any gymmaxxed shitskin manlet. If you are genetic shit, you are shit and there is nothing to do. Looksmaxxing is only viable for non-subhumans.

Nice android phone u bloated manlet
nice cope faggot. Tyrone can have an android and still slay
Not sure where your getting bloated from, thats when I was my leanest??

still steal your bitch at 5'11
Weren't you the faggot who said 5'10 and up? :unsure:

All this talk about gymmax but when presented with a real BBC you bitch out the little cuck you are.

Say my name white boi

No, it's fucking not. Obese 6'3" Dutchman living with his parents and who uses a bicycle as a car, mogs any gymmaxxed shitskin manlet. If you are genetic shit, you are shit and there is nothing to do. Looksmaxxing is only viable for non-subhumans.
This is just straight truth. I gymmaxx and dietmaxx everyday but just so i can atleast feel strong. I know that i will always be 5'6 and shitskinned.

u realise how useless this forum is when u have little bitch incels saying "body is cope" it can ascend u by 2 smv points
ur just not willing to put in the work so u wanna convince yourself face is all that matters
they just fap to autistic psl photos

5f45275b42f43f001ddfed81

this is bryce hall. recessed jaw, shit eye area, 5'9. mtn face. however even if he was unknown and went on tinder with his body, tan hair and the pics he has then he'd get ALOT of matches

how do you explain this? i can also show u a chad where his body isnt good, vs when its good and his smv increases exponentially

chad isnt a physical attractiveness rating at all lmao, it's been used for years. u legit have no idea how much gymmaxing works, and how much it can also improve your face.

according to your logic, a chad would still be a chad even if he was underweight and would get infinite women. complete bullshit haha

body is the most underrated thing on this forum
Way less appeal in the 2ns pic

if ur a high mtn or low htn by default, i believe that if u gymmax, with good hair & fashion u could get to a chad

most chads you see are tall and ripped, i feel like if they were underweight or have a shit frame then some of them wouldn't even be a chadlite

gymmaxing can also help ur face, make you leaner and your neck thicker etc

i expect some people to agree but i also expect some to disagree due to worshipping face only on here
cope

You stick to your natural genetic limit rating, no amount of hardcore gymcelling will make you ascend with a single whore if you're subhuman.

isnt cope ur just a lazy piece of shit who rots on forums and makes excuses for ur miserable life

this post was intended for borderline htn+ ppl btw, obviously if ur a genetic failure you'll never be chad